Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,969 members, 7,931,367 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Osun PMAN Honours Obokun LG Chairman, Hon Francis Olajire Agboola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PMAN Honours Obokun LG Chairman, Hon Francis Olajire Agboola (190 Views)

Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun PMAN Honours Obokun LG Chairman, Hon Francis Olajire Agboola by Jimsonjaat96(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
In recognition of the commitment to provide good leadership at the grassroots, Obokun Local Government Chairman, Hon. Pastor Francis Olajire Agboola received an award of honor yesterday being 30th November, 2023 by the Popular Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN).
Presenting the award, the popular juju musician, Dr. Gbenga Falope (Jnr) said the association deemed it fit to bestow the award on the council boss, noting that his track record speaks much about him.
Falope, however admonished the recipient not to change his character. He said, out of many chairmen that are in Osun, it’s a rare privilege and honor to have considered him for the award.
While thanking the association for counting him worthy for the award, Hon. Pastor Francis Olajire Agboola promised to continue discharging his duty without fear or favour.
“I want to sincerely appreciate PMAN for counting me worthy for this award. I want to assure you all that I shall continue to discharge my duty as expected of me. I want to dedicate this award to God Almighty and the good people in Obokun Local Government for their love and support always. Hence, anything that will bring development and progress to my local government and my people, I will not hesitate to do it.
Hon. Mayowa Adejoorin, Commissioner for Environment and Sanitation joined the recipient to celebrate with his local government chairman.

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Ilesa APC Denies Aregbesola, Associates / CBN And Anti-people Policies / Gov Sanwo Olu Should Emulate Pres .Tinubu This Festive Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.