Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,920 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

WHO OWNS LAGOS: Assembly Urged To Rename Lagos Isheri State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WHO OWNS LAGOS: Assembly Urged To Rename Lagos Isheri State (97 Views)

National Assembly Urged To Fast Tract Pending Anti-corruption Bills / Pipeline Explosion At Graceland Estate Isheri Lagos / If You Could Rename Yourself, What Will It Be This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHO OWNS LAGOS: Assembly Urged To Rename Lagos Isheri State by IROHINOodua: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
WHO OWNS LAGOS: Assembly urged to rename Lagos Isheri State

By Talabi Oshodi

The Lagos State House of Assembly, LSHA has been asked to change the name of Lagos to Isheri State

https://irohinodua.org/who-owns-lagos-assembly-urged-to-rename-lagos-isheri-state/
Re: WHO OWNS LAGOS: Assembly Urged To Rename Lagos Isheri State by jkpbestseries: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lols.... Will that stop people from claiming Lagos?? When i meet the governor i will tell him my grandfather discovered Lagos in 1833

(1) (Reply)

The Best Online Resources And Courses For Learning And Improving Your Tech Skill / CSR Monitoring And Evaluation | Soulace / Yona Musukwa Writes:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.