Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,848 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Is This Baby Python? (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This Baby Python? (Pics) (41879 Views)

Can I Train This Baby Seberian Husky As Gurad Dog? / This Baby Cat Need A Home / Do You Have Any Idea The Name Of This Baby Snake I Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Looks more like a cobra to me
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Raylight2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
Rikze:
I saw this on a street. Killed those in the neighborhood. Looks like a baby python. What do you think?

Instead of learning the python programming language from the original owner, you were busy killing it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by OgaTheTop2: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by OgaTheTop2: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
santaclaws:

Not sure, google image search shows a black headed collared snake... it seems like a rare snake breed.
It's a tiger snake.. Highly venomous...
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Rikze: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Raylight2:

Instead of learning the python programming language from the original owner, you were busy killing it.

Instead of learning how to read and comprehend you are busy criticizing ignorantly.
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by pafun(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Una don dey post snake again upandan .

To OP I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by wolesmile(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Rikze:

That snake isn't black bro. Kindly zoom in.
But that ain't a python
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Caseless: 3:59am On Dec 03, 2023
santaclaws:
That's not a python. A google search showed a black headed collared snake... but whatever species it is, it looks rare.
rare? Na regular thing.
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Caseless: 4:00am On Dec 03, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Snake is one among the many creepy creatures I hate from the animals kingdom tongue

I hate crocodile too.
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Rikze: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2023
wolesmile:

But that ain't a python

Ok Sir.
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Zeebuy: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2023
nams77:

That is a baby python though it looked darker.
I could still decipher the prints

Watch National Geographic or animal planet or documentaries, una say no. Anyone who knows anything about snakes will know this isn't a python

Ratello:
Of course from the skin pattern, that's a juvenile Python no doubt
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Zeebuy: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
It's a tiger snake.. Highly venomous...
No tiger snakes in Africa
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by nams77: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Zeebuy:

Watch National Geographic or animal planet or documentaries, una say no. Anyone who knows anything about snakes will know this isn't a python

You succeeded in saying nothing. So what snake is that?
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by santaclaws: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2023
Caseless:
rare? Na regular thing.

Ok sir
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Zeebuy: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
nams77:

You succeeded in saying nothing. So what snake is that?

That's a forest cobra.

My point was that if you watch NatGeo, you'll know the basics about these things and you'll never call that snake a python
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by nams77: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zeebuy:

That's a forest cobra.

My point was that if you watch NatGeo, you'll know the basics about these things and you'll never call that snake a python
That is no forest cobra. Bring me a picture of a forest cobra that looks like that

I'm an avid watcher of natgeo, an amateur hunter and a biological scientist/environmental management expert

I know what's confusing you-the dark colour but look closely. It has a shiny sheen/ lustre that is unique to the constrictor's family -boa, python and anacondas.

A cobra looks shiny but scaly. The python is smooth
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
That's anaconda
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by nams77: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ernezt:
That's anaconda
Close to the truth. I would have said same thing but anaconda's distribution is in south America
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Raylight2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rikze:

Instead of learning how to read and comprehend you are busy criticizing ignorantly.

Have you ever heard of the word "sarcasm" in your entire natural life?
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Rikze: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Raylight2:

Have you ever heard of the word "sarcasm" in your entire natural life?

Have you ever heard of "mumuism" in you tiny little life?

You want to play smart with me?
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by timocruzcmbb(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2023
that's a water snake they eat fishes and froge in canal and rural areas where cat fish alligator and other mould fishes live,my younger brother use to kill them for me to eat around mowe ofada ogun state up till now.
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Raylight2(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2023
Rikze:

Have you ever heard of "mumuism" in you tiny little life?

You want to play smart with me?

I won't exchange words with you. You need to be at peace with yourself before I can ask you be at peace with me. My original comment on your post was harmless and had no offensive content but you decided to make it look like one. I won't answer you any further. Comment anything you like. I'll give you absolute silence because that's what you actually do deserve.

Be at peace with yourself.

Goodbye
Re: Is This Baby Python? (Pics) by Rikze: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Raylight2:

I won't exchange words with you. You need to be at peace with yourself before I can ask you be at peace with me. My original comment on your post was harmless and had no offensive content but you decided to make it look like one. I won't answer you any further. Comment anything you like. I'll give you absolute silence because that's what you actually do deserve.

Be at peace with yourself.

Goodbye

I'm neither at war with you nor with self. You don't quote people and spill trash in the name of "sarcasm".

Of course You can make such comments on the thread without quoting me. But your quoting me means you are inviting me to respond which I did. Others who made silly comments on the thread were ignored because they didn't me. So get it straight.

So may have peace ✌️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Of These Rats Must Have Bitten My Friend (Photo) / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Hand Swells After Killing A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.