Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,271 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio (7166 Views)

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Omobude244: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2023
ShinjaWWest:
Why are igbo's crying...

He said Southsouth not southeast..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
the same SE that APC 2 govs out of 5states grin grin
because of Peter Obi, even if all the SE states are all APC, you will still hate them grin grin

Obi really dealt with you guys seriously
the hatred and constant crying nor be here
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by chinonfelix2(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2023
What he meant was prayer points has been sent to all APC south south mail boxes
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by MrColdsweat: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Next elections, Nigerians will take weapons to the polls. Anybody willing to rig for APC will be sent to their father the devil.
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by membranus: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Tjra:

In that same saner climes, jail is not for who we like or who we don't like.

If you as a private citizen have evidence of wrong doing against any Politician, take it to the court so they can be prosecuted.

The same thing applies in Nigeria too. Gather your evidence(s) and approach the courts.

Our courts have been compromised tay, tay so no justice can be granted there.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by nkemoma(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Menclothing:

The man who single handedly transformed my state akwa ibom

If delta and bayelsa have had such man they will have being a better state

Mention your state of any of your gov have ever built infrastructure like akpabio

So cos he was good...(which he wasn't.. cos he looted AkwaIbom mad) that means he can't turn rogue?

Off the Mic and don't be a zombie
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Thonee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
SS is not SW that are Thíéf-nubu's slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Benwallt(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Okiton:

You idiot just take my FTC to post nonsense.

If this scam pay you that much ur miserable life would have been better than that it is now

Just because of FTC that comes with nothing. Nawa for you o

1 Like

Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by dododawa1: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
POlITICIANS and ETHNICITY and RELIGION

Don scattered d

YOUTHS

Especially d

POOR background ones.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by ufuosman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by iheanacho8v: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
that is why they have started appointing Partisan REC we are watchingthat is why they have started appointing Partisan REC we are watching...
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Hydroxide(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
No be come to stay be the matter, has the life of the citizens much better after Apc took over power?
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Blackdisciple(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
For were be that...
Have you finished sending prayers because I have not seen mine..

Anyways itight be true because anything south they can be bought easily
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by gare(f): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/APC-has-come-to-stay-in-South-South-says-Akpabio

He should be praying to be relected after he his talking of come to stay
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Goldymafia: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/APC-has-come-to-stay-in-South-South-says-Akpabio
this man just dey fall my hand...and na him dey represent my constituent..
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Goldymafia: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Menclothing:

The man who single handedly transformed my state akwa ibom

If delta and bayelsa have had such man they will have being a better state

Mention your state of any of your gov have ever built infrastructure like akpabio
as an akwa-ibomite he tried as govt under PDP but as a senate president representing my constituent he dey fall my hand ...eyeneka
Re: APC Has Come To Stay In South South, Says Akpabio by Menclothing: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
LUAN:
akpabio is the most corrupt politician in the SS, which project did he complete in aks, apart CV from 30k capacity stadium
Complete lolz at least he have over 20 world class road and project tell me one gov on ss who ever built project like him not even Wike come close mention one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra / 2019 Election Is About The Survival Of Nigeria - Obi / Picture Of Okorocha & His Son Inlaw That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.