Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension (5106 Views)

Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct / 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship / Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2023
ANOTHER WASTE OF EFFORT
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Caseless: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2023
zicoraads:
Why is the write-up filled with so many grammatical errors? To think this is the official spokesperson of a large party's candidate is sad.
If your life is at risk, your family is in danger and the police command in your state is after you on the directive of the governor, try and write in an error-free grammar.
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Caseless: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2023
Verisalo:
you go soon enter hand.
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by AntiChristian: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2023
tongue
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Arenj: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2023
Police is always and somehow involved
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Hananfine: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2023
Few years ago, ibro as governor of Kogi State, use police to killed many EBIRA youths in ogaminana area of Adavi local government because they stop the stealing of iron ore from itape and ajaokuta.

Killed many EBIRA youths and call them Thugs.
Now they are facing the same thing not even half of what ibro did to EBIRA people, they start crying everywhere.

1 Like

Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Jostoman: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2023
zicoraads:
Why is the write-up filled with so many grammatical errors? To think this is the official spokesperson of a large party's candidate is sad.
leave the messenger and talk about the message. I still dont know reason why security agent will leave their number 1 responsibility of protecting lives and property and be participating in a partisan politics. Nawao.
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Jostoman: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Last 4years a PDP woman leader was burnt alive in her house up till now nobody has been jail for that horrible incident because those people that carried out that wicked act work for certain powerful man in Kogi state.
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Kog45(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2023
notttty:
GYB is really giving you guys sleepless night, lol, so after election to return the arms na problem yes you guys were caught in the act because the policemen that brought those arms has been identified and to discover they re dismissed fellows from the NPF who used their experience to beat securities and import arms to the state. To return them back to enugu and delta now na problem.. the SDP campaign DG has been housing those arm . Op how do you claim 100 police officers and armored carriers can invade a home without official warrant. And again what are two policemen doing with 13 ak47 23 fully loaded magazin, one barrel gun, locally made pistols, one magnum 4 and 9 pump actions. Haba. Lie small. Yes both side used thugs but you forgot apc is in power and they can easily hide theirs. Now you re caught about to load arms to return to where they re loaned from and the NPF did a great number on guys and you re here crying fowl. Haba. Who asked the so called innocent people in the house to exchange fire with the police even killing a serving officer what do you expect.. if you ever come here to make a post and lied through your teeth when we all watch it unfold in real life, walahi God will disgrace you and your family. Because the officer that was killed has a family fa and they will mourn and suffer in his absence. The Era of emotional blackmail in kogi is over. you people burn the inec residence commissioners house and was rescued to the govt house. Shame on you that think digital blackmail can work anymore
Pls how much are these thieving politicians giving you guys cuz me I no Dey understand o.

1 Like

Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by notttty(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Kog45:
Pls how much are these thieving politicians giving you guys cuz me I no Dey understand o.
bro its never about money but bursting lies that can destroy. Listen I'm very well comfortable where I am and you can check me out if you wish to affirm my claim.. am from kogi state, my people and friends among the ethic groups are in this government in question. We all know the history and the marginalization of yester-years. That's why it pains me so much when they resort to emotional blackmail and cheap social media propaganda
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by IamANigerianMan: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2023
zicoraads:
Even your three lines is full of errors too

1 Like

Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by stephanie79548: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
Patiently waiting for the CP's response. Time will tell.Patiently waiting for the CP's response. Time will tell....
Re: SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension by Ance4Liverpool: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na him type am ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Securities and Exchange Commission Sacks Okereke, Dangote / Patience Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - EFCC / Breaking News! Inside Aso Rock Villa: Fg Agrees To Revert To N65 But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.