Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys (830 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Testiebobo(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2023
Normally, as a 100level student you are still a fresher, so you tend to look for new friends and so on. Most of the friends i had during that time were mostly yahoo guys. I enjoyed alot of benefits from them, and never lacked in school. They were not a negative influence on me, coz i knew how i was playing my games...
Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by JASONjnr(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Having whatever negative influence on you will not spill out just soon untill you find yourself in a situation that is dire and you need help.

That's when you will start speaking good about yahoo, when you cash out to solve your problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Mhizzard(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Who knows maybe your glory has been used by them through the means of the benefit you got from them.
Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Lance008(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2023
Mhizzard:
Who knows maybe your glory has been used by them through the means of the benefit you got from them.
Shut up
Na ur own glory Dem never use
Bro some people are into fraud because of hardship no be say na dem wicked pass
Not all scammers are ritualist

2 Likes

Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Mhizzard(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:

Shut up
Na ur own glory Dem never use
Bro some people are into fraud because of hardship no be say na dem wicked pass
Not all scammers are ritualist
see werey mouth like that of slowpoke
as if yahoo is as easy as that these day.no one i said no one can come out and said he is not involve in a diabolic just to reinforce the trust the whitehead have for them.

5 Likes

Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Lance008(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Mhizzard:

see werey mouth like that of slowpoke
as if yahoo is as easy as that these day.no one i said no one can come out and said he is not involve in a diabolic just to reinforce the trust the whitehead have for them.
Bro all of us need miracle
U go church u go ifa place Na miracle u Dey fine
Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2023
In uni I had no friends, I was the lonely nerd

No friends nor gf in uni , I was looked as the loser dude

Today many people wants to be my friend because of what I accomplished but I shun away from those because they're fake friends

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Offpointng: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
In uni I had no friends, I was the lonely nerd

No friends nor gf in uni , I was looked as the loser dude

Today many people wants to be my friend because of what I accomplished but I shun away from those because they're fake friends

Yeahh those friends that come after you've made it are no friends at all. it's all fake love, that's it.

4 Likes

Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by nnamdiokeke2003: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
๐ŸŒŸ Welcome to Pro TV - Your Premier WhatsApp TV in Nigeria! ๐ŸŒŸ We're thrilled to invite you to join Pro TV, one of Nigeria's most popular and rapidly growing WhatsApp TVs! ๐Ÿ“บโœจit brings you the latest and hottest updates concerning school related topics,gist, giveaways.Why Choose Pro TV?๐Ÿš€ Stay ahead with the fastest updates๐ŸŽ‰ Enjoy exclusive content on [specific topics]๐Ÿค Let's elevate the entertainment experience together! https:///message

Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by BenedictAbajue(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Testiebobo:
Normally, as a 100level student you are still a fresher, so you tend to look for new friends and so on. Most of the friends i had during that time were mostly yahoo guys. I enjoyed alot of benefits from them, and never lacked in school. They were not a negative influence on me, coz i knew how i was playing my games...

At SSS1, most of my friends in Lagos were yahoo guys
Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by emperor4love(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
If e easy try and see
Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Lovemeharder(f): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Flee
Re: At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Yet Affordable Spanish Imported Wines For Your Occassions/clubs/hot / Renovations, Paintiing And Decorations At Affordable Prices / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.