Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker (437 Views)

How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker by emmanuelkim: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2023
Good Morning all. Please i bought 500 units of Dangote sugar refinery shares some years back. Now i would like to sell the shares. Please how do i go about it?

Please i would need valuable and those who are experience contribute
Re: How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker by emmanuelkim: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
I am still waiting ooooooo
Re: How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker by ysgs: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
emmanuelkim:
Good Morning all. Please i bought 500 units of Dangote sugar refinery shares some years back. Now i would like to sell the shares. Please how do i go about it?

Please i would need valuable and those who are experience contribute
. Did you buy it through primary or secondary market?
Re: How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker by emmanuelkim: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Yes i did, some years back. I bought it primarily
Re: How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker by ysgs: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
emmanuelkim:
Yes i did, some years back. I bought it primarily
. Okay.
What you need to do first is you need to locate a registered licensed stock broking firm. Then you will locate their office to help you open CSCS account. You will take your share certificate along. From their, they help you lodge the share certificate with your full details. Don't also forget to go with national means of identification also probably your house NEPA bill included. They will give you your CSCS account number and CHN number.
After the lodgement of this share certificate in your CSCS account, you can then go their to apply for sales of the share through your stock broker. The process is transparent. It's what I understand very well. My experience is over 16 years in stock trading.
Re: How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker by emmanuelkim: 5:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Please can I have your number
Re: How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker by ysgs: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2023
emmanuelkim:
Please can I have your number
. 09078362447

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / An Undeveloped Land At Ikeja GRA For Selling @ N170 Miilion / Make Money With Ease,you Earn Immediately You Sign Up.no Sign Up Fee,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.