Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,105 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) (26890 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / 22 Weeks Old Marriage But 25 Weeks Old Pregnancy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Ishilove: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

Did you read the entire article? I have gone to see her parents already. The girl just confirmed to me that she never wanted the baby.
So, I guess I don't have anything to fight for again.
I did mention she is complicit, and there you have proof.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Ishilove:

I did mention she is complicit, and there you have proof.

The girl just texted my sister this morning that the abortion has been successful. People are just impossible.

Imagine her telling me that she needs my support now than ever. Jeez.

They even prayed in the church before commencing the abortion. Wow.

Well, it has all ended. Although I don't want to end things with her so abruptly so she doesn't plot evil against me.

You know, some people's thinking can be ridiculous. This girl might at the end of the day, play the victim card, claim that I got her pregnant that led to her doing the abortion and abandoned her.

I need to play safe as much as possible. She was asking me from the hospital bed what is the way forward? Hahaha.

I don't know how I got myself involved with this type of girl and family.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Shokoloko:

You went to see her parents WITH WHO?
Did you go with an ELDER?
Did the Elder (not you) provide a firm date to her parents? Don't know your culture but in mine the man goes with an elder and gives a date for introduction. After introduction the elder then asks for a date for traditional wedding.
Bottom line is that you cannot proceed with marriage alone.

It is good you are asking questions and not making statements.

Because, most people here make comments with limited information and it's difficult clearing their views.

Yes, I went with an elder and a wine, but that visitation didn't end well. It's a long story.

The mother is too toxic and the daughter isn't any different.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

The girl just texted my sister this morning that the abortion has been successful. People are just impossible.

Well, it has all ended. Although I don't want to end things with her so abruptly so she doesn't plot evil against me.

You know, some people's thinking can be ridiculous. This girl might at the end of the day, play the victim card, claim that I got her pregnant that led to her doing the abortion and abandoned her.

I need to play safe as much as possible. She was asking me from the hospital bed what is the way forward? Hahaha.

This kind of hypocrisy na first class. Na wa o. I have never seen this kind of thing in my life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

It's like u still av the mind to continue the relationship till she breaks up with you finally.

Wow! Just wow!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

It is good you are asking questions and not making statements.

Because, most people here make comments with limited information and it's difficult clearing their views.

Yes, I went with an elder and a wine, but that visitation didn't end well. It's a long story.

The mother is too toxic and the daughter isn't any different.
Fact is they never viewed or accepted you as a potential in-law because if they did, they will not go to such great lengths to erase any long term connection between their daughter and you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Stevenbright(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

There is nothing to play safe about here. Just tell her the way forward is what she decided. That is rejecting you. Tell her the abortion signified she and her family rejected you and you have accepted your fate and moving on.

Don't even attempt to pretend to have anything with her again if you love your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Foodqueen:

It's like u still av the mind to continue the relationship till she breaks up with you finally.

Wow! Just wow!!

Not at all. The girl is still with my old phone. All my important logins are still there. I just want to get my phone from her and leave.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

If you accept her back, then you are the greatest fuul on earth. The fact that you are even being lenient about the whole issue is annoying. You should have broken off ties with a two-faced snake like that. She is not someone who has your back. And the whole family are hypocrites!! Imagine saying the Grace before killing someone. WTF!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Stevenbright:

There is nothing to play safe about here. Just tell her the way forward is what she decided. That is rejecting you. Tell her the abortion signified she and her family rejected you and you have accepted your fate and moving on.

Don't even attempt to pretend to have anything with her again if you love your life.
Exactly. But the way he is talking on NL signifies that he might be too weak to tell her off.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by trollx: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Abstain from premarital sex next time.

Take your bride to the altar, pure and clean in mind, body and soul.
And how many marriages of nowadays do go to the altar, pure and clean in mind, body, and soul
Alot of marriages these days, they involved in premarital sex before putting on that white gown instead of red to the altar of God. We should stop deceiving ourselves.

No shades! No Offense!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
luminouz:

If you accept her back, then you are the greatest fuul on earth. The fact that you are even being lenient about the whole issue is annoying. You should have broken off ties with a two-faced snake like that. She is not someone who has your back. And the whole family are hypocrites!! Imagine saying the Grace before killing someone. WTF!!!

I won't and I'm not being lenient about it. I just want to break up with her in such a way that I don't have too much bitterness in me so it doesn't affect my relationship with the next girl.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
luminouz:

Exactly. But the way he is talking on NL signifies that he might be too weak to tell her off.

Bro, you can tell the way I sounded from the beginning. I can't be too weak to tell such a girl off.

But when someone has a lot of information they can use to hurt you, you have to thread carefully.

I want to catch her unaware.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by NoahHadNoArk: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
trollx:

And how many marriages of nowadays do go to the altar, pure and clean in mind, body, and soul
Alot of marriages these days, they involved in premarital sex before putting on that white gown instead of red to the altar of God. We should stop deceiving ourselves.

No shades! No Offense!!
What’s your point?! condoning evil and encouraging sin makes it right?!

If we learn to abstain then issues like these will never come up.

My thoughts
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

I won't and I'm not being lenient about it. I just want to break up with her in such a way that I don't have too much bitterness in me so it doesn't affect my relationship with the next girl.

Good one 👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Fact is they never viewed or accepted you as a potential in-law because if they did, they will not go to such great lengths to erase any long term connection between their daughter and you.

That's exactly what they did. It's good I didn't leave them without a scar. Because no matter what, the scar of this abortion will remain with that girl and her family for life.

I have never seen this type of family before. Some of my siblings were against the union simply because they are from River state. With everything that happened, they seemed justified.

I have learned a great deal of lesson here.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brokendad:

That's exactly what they did. It's good I didn't leave them without a scar. Because no matter what, the scar of this abortion will remain with that girl and her family for life.

I have never seen this type of family before. Some of my siblings were against the union simply because they are from River state. With everything that happened, they seemed justified.

I have learned a great deal of lesson here.
I am sorry about your experience. Love is a beautiful thing, but giving your heart away to the wrong person is risky and the unlucky ones get theirs returned to them in bits and pieces. I really hope you find your true love.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Evolutionism: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mumu Op.

The mother did so well by terminating your useless semen.

You usvless beings should stop skyrocketing the already useless unproductive population.

Stupeed eediot with brain filled with pvssy juice.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by trollx: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

What’s your point?! condoning evil and encouraging sin makes it right?!

If we learn to abstain then issues like these will never come up.

My thoughts
The truth is; I don't have time for duns like you because I am a very busy person!
Next time don't just read, always read to comprehend before typing... Read what I responded to before typing, since you have assimilation disorder😱

No shades! No offense!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

John Fatoye Is Missing. Works In Lekki (pics) / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.