Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,163 members, 7,928,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims (38976 Views)

Portable Claims He Got N2M From Governor Abiodun After Calling Him Out / See Genevieve Nnaji’s Multi-million Naira Mansions In Ikoyi, Lekki, And Accra / Mompha: My Wristwatches Can Buy Three Mansions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims by jrusky(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2023
Richb44:
Mumu say real hustlers don't make noise, every of your role model flaunt there wealth on social media so what's the difference wen portable speaks of his. You dey suffer you still dey hate, you never see anything

Hahahaha but why are you this stupid? Can't you read and understand? Are you insane or something?...
Re: I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry .., and you will live in all of them abi?

Continue being foolish!
Even Dangote isn't this stupid!
When you pass, you won't be laid in one!

Brain to think has been damaged with smoke!
...he will rent out some of those houses and collect rents/ money for in millions .house is a good investment..an asset
Re: I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
That is the good thing of having talent and skills and using your talent and skills to earn a living.,. your talent and skills can take you very far ahead
Re: I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims by mukthar2000(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
I’m not normal but I get 30 mansions.

You are not normal and u want me to believe u have 30 mansion in Lagos, not even Ibadan.

Wereee
Re: I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims by Kwinity(f): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Even if he has mansions, good for him...
Re: I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Richb44:
Now ask yourself that same question, do you think people will love to take you as there role model, lol shey suffer no dey tire you no

I don't need to talk much before you know who I am....infact you would even wish you were me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / "I Love My Man" Daniella Okeke Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.