Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob (1443 Views)

Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / DJ Dream Ogbu Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Their House In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by Edikan24(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Would you still marry your wife after being bleeped by armed robbers in your presence?

Okay this happened some weeks ago in my area, a man living with his wife and and 2kids got attacked by armed robbers in the night. According to sources it was said the man's wife was gangbanged right in front of her husband, neighbors said they heard a loud cry in the house and serious sexual movements of vigorous smashing by the armed robbers. They said the husband tried to struggle but was pinned down and warned. Nobody dared to go in and rescue cause they were all armed. After the incident, it wasn't up to a week, the family packed out of the area cause of shame.

Now if you were to be the husband, would you still go on with the marriage (remember it's for better for worst) and you as the woman, how would you feel about it?
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by nnamdizen(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
It would be for the best they both go their separate ways and let time heal their wounds, then they may decide to come back togethe if the love is still there, cos such trauma will plague their union for many years and may eventually lead to abuse and divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Why should he leave her?

They were attacked, so if he was sodomised by the robbers, the wife should leave?

🙄

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by Af0nja: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Edikan24:
Would you still marry your wife after being bleeped by armed robbers in your presence?

Okay this happened some weeks ago in my area, a man living with his wife and and 2kids got attacked by armed robbers in the night. According to sources it was said the man's wife was gangbanged right in front of her husband, neighbors said they heard a loud cry in the house and serious sexual movements of vigorous smashing by the armed robbers. They said the husband tried to struggle but was pinned down and warned. Nobody dared to go in and rescue cause they were all armed. After the incident, it wasn't up to a week, the family packed out of the area cause of shame.

Now if you were to be the husband, would you still go on with the marriage (remember it's for better for worst) and you as the woman, how would you feel about it?

The sex hits different when you already have that information. The hurt, pain, confusion, uncertainty, lust, disgust, contempt, all adds up to make a very intense orgasm.

Yet you'll always fight that demon that makes you think she is now less of whatever she used to be because of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by 23jerryking(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Edikan24:

Why is this even a question? Of course you're going to stick together and fight through it. Is it her fault that she was raped at gun point? There is no logical reason for leaving her, except you're a coward and a stupid one at that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Unfortunately, it's possible that majority of Nigerian men would abandon their wife in such situations, very wicked lots. A good man would get medical help for his wife and stand by her to overcome such pain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
This one na nollywood movies of that year grin cheesy armed robbers go attack House carry man pikin go bed room,go knack
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by 1Sharon(f): 3:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Women don't speak out on rape for this reason. The husband will definitely look at her differently. It's a stigma. She is now "contaminated".
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2023
I'm leaving ASAP

How she go get mind open toto ??

Unless she day enjoy am
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by jamesversion: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2023
I know someone who 'divorced' his wife after she was kidnapped for 2weeks and later released.

The kidnappers tooks turns on her while in their custody.

He didn't legally divorce her but he distanced himself from her sexually and got a side chick. They just existed in the house because of the kids.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by Johnycastro18: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2023
This is the time the wife needs her husband the most.....

I mean it wasn't her fault that she was raped, anyone can be a victim. Showing her more love in situations like this....is indeed the greatest test of love.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by jeromestarks: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2023
jamesversion:
I know someone who 'divorced' his wife after she was kidnapped for 2weeks and later released.

The kidnappers tooks turns on her while in their custody.

He didn't legally divorce her but he distanced himself from her sexually and got a side chick. They just existed in the house because of the kids.
He should have ditched her legally.
He will simply say "I feel threatened in the marriage. I want a divorce" simple.

What is he doing with such a woman? Tueh.
Please advise him to throw her out ASAP.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by mii4u(f): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
jeromestarks:

He should have ditched her legally.
He will simply say "I feel threatened in the marriage. I want a divorce" simple.

What is he doing with such a woman? Tueh.
Please advise him to throw her out ASAP.
Would u have preferred she died in captivity?
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by jeromestarks: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
mii4u:

Would u have preferred she died in captivity?
Na u talk am ooo
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by minasu190: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
I will stand with her, she needs me during the thin and thick moments of our life.
I will just take her to hospital for a proper treatment.
But I no pray for this kind thing sha

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by APOPTOSIS: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2023
Most Nigerians are not truly suffering.
I don't want to believe the unabating news coming from that country about the current situation of things is real. My reason is simple.
IF things are really biting & unbearable, majority of Nigerians wouldn't be talking about sexx, talk more of creating useless Topics centered around such.

People across the world usually create Topics centered around their index challenges so as to effect corrections. Palestinians wouldn't be talking more about sexx when the country suffers damnation. But see what our youths have degenerated to
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by Qatar2022: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Edikan24:

I will marry my wife but we will change location
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by CalmElder(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Unfortunately, it's possible that majority of Nigerian men would abandon their wife in such situations, very wicked lots. A good man would get medical help for his wife and stand by her to overcome such pain.

The poster said they packed out, not separate.

I've witnessed a case where the union did not break, neither did they pack out and the couple carried on with life like nothing happened.

Nigerian adult toxic men and women on nairaland. Shame on una.

Bitter lots.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by Franzinni: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Run !!! Unless you have kids then your own don be ... I read somewhere that ... Make I no talk !!! Just run

Let her go and find a new suitor who doesn't have her in that light ... It's better for both parties
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob by VaginaAcademic: 5:17am On Dec 05, 2023
First is to run all the necessary tests if she is infection free no qualms but if it is a treatable infection its to look for a cure but if it is incurable we can be together but no sex.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Kidnappers Trending on Twitter / 18+ PHOTOS : 6 ROBBERS CAUGHT, 2 BURNT TO DEATH, 4 RESCUED IN CALABAR SOUTH / Watch As SARS Harass Some Storborn Yahoo Boys In Ajah, Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.