Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Currently Trending Gospel Song: JESUS The Righteous - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Currently Trending Gospel Song: JESUS The Righteous (148 Views)

All Tracks : Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus The Resurrection & The Life (Full Album) / Jonathan Nelson Song "Jesus I Love You" Is Dope. Download Now / Top 10 Trending Gospel Songs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Currently Trending Gospel Song: JESUS The Righteous by 40pakks: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
New Single
Currently Trending

Click
Fruitfulfruitful JESUS The Righteous

https://audiomack.com/fruitfulfruitful/song/jesus-the-righteous
Re: Currently Trending Gospel Song: JESUS The Righteous by 40pakks: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
This song also showed me "shege!"

The mixing section was a lot of work.
It was as hard as "Praise The KING"
If you notice they have similar "multitude" or more than one person singing in unison.

Work "refused to finish!!".

Between the gospel song, "Praise The KING" and "JESUS The Righteous", I don't know which was the hardest to mix.

If you want to find out how the gospel single, JESUS The Righteous, turned out, click the link in the post above.

Thanks for listening.

(1) (Reply)

Praiz Of Delta X Lotion Boy – 10k Dolls / Ayra Starr Is The New Rihanna - What Is Your Opinion / The OAP Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.