Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

" Why 25 Million Nigerians Youths Are Broke" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / " Why 25 Million Nigerians Youths Are Broke" (174 Views)

Marketers Distribute 25 Million Litres Dangote Diesel / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" Why 25 Million Nigerians Youths Are Broke" by onenaira(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
" Why 25 million Nigerians youths are broke"

That was what the headline read on the popular Channel News last week

And of-course you know this is nigeria so when it comes to News or numbers we skip the  truth, which means this numbers could be way higher.😬

Pls don’t Judge me yet I’m patriotic, Not only have i served In the National Youth Service Corps but i also love 9ja.

But still it’s just hard sometimes for me to relate to the financial tumult happening in the country now. 

And that's because My source of income is not in Naira. 

You see it wasn't like this before and I’m not going to tell you one of those motivational stories of one room to life on the beach.  

My story was Committing one sin and that was earning in naira, to be specific 20,000 naira.

I was going through the cycle of earn 20,000 in 30 days to finishing 20,000 Naira in 3 days. I made this money working as a teacher in one private school in Oyo state.

In other words "i was living from hands to mouth" and I knew this was not how it was meant to be. 

I don’t need a prophet to tell me but this is not the kind of money that will make me video myself while saying "habibi come to dubai".

And just before i tell what i did know that ive never believed in all these "online money making things" .

And the main reason I never believed was because of the stress that came with it 

That's why i like this simple model I’m working with and I also invite you to join me.

It Fits my type of choice, because of no suffer head and here is why;

Firstly,

1) I don't have to create my own product

2) I need only my phone and an internet connection.

3) I don't get to earn in the naira 

And you can do this too all you have to do is follow this simple business model i will be showing you in the Free Video presentation then you can start earning in dollar with just your smart Phone.

And you too can do it. All you have to do to attend is to click on my signature line below to learn how to get started.

Now This Training is Free to attend, however if you are a freeloader or you are looking for the next p.o.n.z.i scheme to jump on, then this is not for you. 

However If you are willing to bank on yourself then don’t waste time further.
Re: " Why 25 Million Nigerians Youths Are Broke" by Lovemeharder(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tbh the broke ones are many!

(1) (Reply)

Why Choose VPS Hosting For Your Business / Guys Please Is Sowget Exchange Legit? / Is Uber Profitable In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.