Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,181 members, 7,916,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

Book Of Moses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Book Of Moses (89 Views)

See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / Get Six And Seven Books Of Moses Very Powerful Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Moses by Bookofmoses: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
The book of Moses may be divided into two major sections: Moses 1, which relates experiences from Moses' life that are not found in the book of Genesis, and Moses 2–8, which contains the inspired and restored account of events described in the Bible, including the Creation of the earth; the Fall of Adam and Eve…

For anyone who is interested in the book or the hand copy should dm me on WhatsApp 08101773713
And if you’re interested to join my WhatsApp group to learn more about the book, this is the link. https:///I7fFiAd0ny12XYEnCeNGgT

(1) (Reply)

20 Businesses You Can Use Spa Software For / Exclusive : Economic Impact Of Fuel Subsidy In Nigeria / Boutique SEO Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.