Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,818 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio (11261 Views)

Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Jking20(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by creativehubb: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Giving Wike an appointment was one of the actions that smeared this Tinubu government. Wike is an error, he just does media propanganda and a lot of theatrics.
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by MrDoGood(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
How
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by loswhite(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I swear.. that serap is a very useless body.
it is only a fool that fight for Nigerian citizens. The greatest problem of the country is the citizens. This your post shows you are one of the fools I am talking about.
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
loswhite:
it is only a fool that fight for Nigerian citizens. The greatest problem of the country is the citizens. This your post shows you are one of the fools I am talking about.

Lol Mr smart how has serap helped your life and its citizen? And also tell me what have u done to make a change so far?

Don't open ur mouth to insult me look at urself in the mirror first
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Faposky95: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:
Nigeria is bleeding.🩸
The toto of Nigerians dey pain dem.
Their FG don over fûck them.
They now v sore toto!
It's unfair how the FG has been behaving since 2015.

If the NAZIS can remember....?
The we're unbelievably untouchable, invincible.....
But they knew the time was up when it came....
APC knows this that's why the attitude is like this
Someone like Bubu will call on Allah personally your absorb him of his sins.... you'll see
Gowon, as pious as he is l, knows this.
Such men fear the end....they only think they can elongate its come
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by ViceGovernor: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
If Ababio reject am make I shít pin 😏😒
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by loswhite(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol Mr smart how has serap helped your life and its citizen? And also tell me what have u done to make a change so far?

Don't open ur mouth to insult me look at urself in the mirror first
Shut up if you can't contribute anything meaningful.
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
loswhite:
Shut up if you can't contribute anything meaningful.

No u have nothing to say
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Evercurious(f): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Who is serap to be telling Nigerian Senate what to approve and what not to?

Is the useless organisation even in support of Wike's nomination as a minister? What makes them think their the Senate will now listen to their jaundiced opinion?

You must be IRREDEEMABLE MAD
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Indispensable85(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
I pray oooo....
Akpabio be like person wey send una?
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Zinpat: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by MountHoreb: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Who is serap to be telling Nigerian Senate what to approve and what not to?

Is the useless organisation even in support of Wike's nomination as a minister? What makes them think their the Senate will now listen to their jaundiced opinion?

Sometimes you sound demented honestly. Instead of you to support them that the money will build six world class hospitals or uncountable schools in the six geopolitical zones of the country. Please go and buy sense.
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by BigIyanga: 2:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Tjra:
Reporting Wike to Akpabio is like reporting Simon Ekpa to Peter Obi/Oby Ezekwesili.

Dem be one and the same family.
You must surely lump Obi in … to feel satified. This is purely APC matter. Your candidate and party have won… pls face and provide leadership to millions of Nigerians. Stop playing opposition when you have won people’s mandate to lead.
Born winner focus on their winning ways… while failures focus on opposing competition.
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by Adabestseason(m): 4:25am On Dec 04, 2023
A 15 billion naira befitting residence for a terror-laden government official by a gangster from the south-south
Re: 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio by omolola12345(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2023
We have heartless and wicked leaders that don't care about the citizens. Why this kind of development with the situation of things in Nigeria. Our leaders are sitting on gun powder.
They should look twice before they leap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police To Arrest Unauthourised Users Of Siren Nationwide / Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) / Soldiers Reopen Closed School In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.