Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide (907 Views)

Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by Esther125: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nigerian singer Opeyemi Rahim, popularly known as Lyta, has expressed his desire to return to his former record label, YBNL Nation.

Featuring in the Ginger Yourself Podcast, Lyta explained that he didn’t leave YBNL “intentionally.”

He said, “I want to be back with YBNL, what I did back then [leaving YBNL Nation] wasn’t intentional. I didn’t hear from Olamide before leaving and after I left, he just locked up. But I’ve spoken to him since leaving. I chatted with him via Instagram on his birthday and he responded.”

Asked if Olamide is following him on Instagram, the ‘Monalisa’ crooner said, “No. He is not following anybody on Instagram.”

.ng recalls that Lyta left YBNL Nation in 2019 after falling out with the record label boss, Olamide.

He disclosed in an interview in 2022 that he left YBNL Nation because he “heard a lot of things from friends and people in the industry.”

He added that he “didn’t know who or what to believe and some people eventually got into my head.”

https://.ng/2023/12/03/i-want-to-return-to-ybnl-lyta-begs-olamide/

Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by muyico(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
weytinz made him leave b4??
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by money121(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ehyaa
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by Mhizzard(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Werey,thought leaving a label to the other is as though moving from a room to the other
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by dangotesmummy: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lowa nkan mishey.its too late
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by dawnomike(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Iz a pirry... That time is gone,!
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Esther125:
Nigerian singer Opeyemi Rahim, popularly known as Lyta, has expressed his desire to return to his former record label, YBNL Nation.

Featuring in the Ginger Yourself Podcast, Lyta explained that he didn’t leave YBNL “intentionally.”

He said, “I want to be back with YBNL, what I did back then [leaving YBNL Nation] wasn’t intentional. I didn’t hear from Olamide before leaving and after I left, he just locked up. But I’ve spoken to him since leaving. I chatted with him via Instagram on his birthday and he responded.”

Asked if Olamide is following him on Instagram, the ‘Monalisa’ crooner said, “No. He is not following anybody on Instagram.”

.ng recalls that Lyta left YBNL Nation in 2019 after falling out with the record label boss, Olamide.

He disclosed in an interview in 2022 that he left YBNL Nation because he “heard a lot of things from friends and people in the industry.”

He added that he “didn’t know who or what to believe and some people eventually got into my head.”

https://.ng/2023/12/03/i-want-to-return-to-ybnl-lyta-begs-olamide/
Baddo! I know its better never to go back to u Ex bt on this !
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by MayowaTallguy: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
When dz boy dey hot ybnl e dey look fireboy less
When fireboy start to dey hot asake dey trench
When asake start to dey hot olamide sef pack well

Moral of the epistle be say: even if u still dey there,e no guarantee say u go still dey blow like this your time don pass. Know this and know peace. ✌
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

Moral of the epistle be say: even if u still dey there,e no guarantee say u go still dey blow like this your time don pass. Know this and know peace. ✌

I disagree. In this life a tree that is cut down, as long as the stump is still grounded, there's hope for it to grow again. So is it in life. If a man fails, so long as he is alive, there's a very good chance for him to succeed. As for LYTA, he may not necessarily need to go back to YBNL to hit it big again. Let him be open to other labels too even if the label is a small outfit. Khaid signed under Sydney talker and he still blow. Nothing is impossible

Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by NFBI: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

Ask Lil Wayne before his 2007 lollipop song
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by Trizyd(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2023
If he wants to improve his career, he shouldn't go back to YBNL
Re: I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide by fortunez1(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2023
His truthful or sounding genuine , like his truly sorry and remorseful.

closed / Djchronic + Cocktail + Martini + Sexy Ladies = Sexiest Party Ever! / Body Of Jennifer Hudson's Nephew Found In Suv