Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,138 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn (7102 Views)

PDP Asks Sheriff, Others To Quit may 21 / PDP Asks Kwara Chapter To Disclaim Statement On Saraki’s Wife / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by anonimi: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2011
Osun PDP has raised a valid point:

Workers have not been paid for two months by a pseudo-progressive government of Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN) despite the huge monthly federal allocation, IGR, bank loans etc.
Yet Aregbesola can send ACN thugs to Abuja on solidarity with Chief Conman- Tinubu in state government vehicles paid for with tax payers money and federal allocation received on behalf of all the residents of the state (irrespective of the political affiliation). Aregbesola also abandoned his duty post in Osun state to be in the court in Abuja. Is this how to deliver dividends of democracy to the voters in Osun state
Let ACN people sit up and work properly instead of becomin a Tax & Steal party.
PDP should continue to scrutinise EVERY action and omission by ACN to provide valuable opposition to this band of conmen masquerading as progressives. That is what democracy is all about and ACN does that whereever they are not in power so why not PDP?
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
anonimi:

Workers have not been paid for two months by a pseudo-progressive government of Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN) despite the huge monthly federal allocation, IGR, bank loans etc.
Yet Aregbesola can send ACN thugs to Abuja on solidarity with Chief Conman- Tinubu in state government vehicles paid for with tax payers money and federal allocation received on behalf of all the residents of the state (irrespective of the political affiliation). Aregbesola also abandoned his duty post in Osun state to be in the court in Abuja. Is this how to deliver dividends of democracy to the voters in Osun state
PDP should continue to scrutinise EVERY action and omission by ACN to provide valuable opposition to this band of conmen masquerading as progressives. That is what democracy is all about and ACN does that whereever they are not in power so why not PDP?

Are you following discussions at all ? Osun recieves the 33rd lowest monthly allocation in Nigeria of which at least 65-70% is used to pay salary and emollument !!!! We Nigerians are fond of doing this i.e criticising blindly, ignorantly and unobjectively just for the sake of it.  what unites all ACN Governors is their strong commitment to raising IGR while all others indolently brandish begging bowls . Aregbesola is no different and , in fact, his agricultural program is very, very ambitious, audacious and transformational. This explains the International support OREAP is getting . Those not blinded by ethnic and political discrimination can see that Aregbesola's initiative is worth supporting.

Those who work with facts and real statistics, eg the Netherland, have already committed technical and financial support to a project they clearly see is feasible, worth supporting and highly laudable in its ability to massively increase IGR and income per capita. Instead some Nigerians  , who deliberately fail to educate themselves, just stay online criticising ignorantly because it is now fashionable to do so. I pity Nigeria. "Huge monthly federal allocation" indeed. What is "huge" about an allocation of which 65-70% will be used to pay salaries alone? Abeg, let us raise the standard of discourse on this forum. Sentiments, emotions and market women gossip now routinely taints every debate on NL these days. No one bothers with fact, real fiscal statistics and truth anymore. Shameful.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Beaf: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
anonimi:

This is a very insightful post indeed, we have a governor who has clearly misplaced every priority that can possibly be misplaced. Osun workers have not been paid and are grinding along daily, but Aregbesola could afford to send 19 buses of aluta howlers on a glory singing trip to Abuja. I wonder how much that unfortunate and rather primitive endeavour cost? I wonder how many salaries that aimless junket could have taken care off?

Gbawe says the workers actually agreed not to be paid. Wonders! shocked
Osun, is the wonderful land where people "donate" work, while the food on their table is stretched.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Olalekan0(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
All of you guys holding brief for Aregbesola are either fools or members of the ACN. Does the fact that the PDP administration embezzle funds in the past give the ACN a right to do same? Or are you saying that the Gov did not actually receive the moneies he's being accused of?
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by edicolove: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Gbawe

You have done everything except:
1. Explain why workers have not been paid.
2. Explain how Aregbesola spent the 100billion
3. Explain how Aregbesola is ruling Osun state.

Can you stay on topic please? Honestly, if this is the way you defend rubbish, you have nothing to say about PDP. You should remove the log in your eye first before attaempting to accuse another person. How can you answer every accusation against an ACN governor with "PDP did this and PDP did that". It is soooo pathetic!
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
edicolove:

@Gbawe

Can you stay on topic please? Honestly, if this is the way you defend rubbish, you have nothing to say about PDP. You should remove the log in your eye first before attaempting to accuse another person. How can you answer every accusation against an ACN governor with "PDP did this and PDP did that". It is soooo pathetic!

Can you read and comprehend at all? Or do you just join threads to make noise that only expose your ignorance? find out what Osun recieves in federal allocation per month before you shout Gbawe. The functional illiteracy on NL , in this age of information overload, is simply getting ridiculous. 100 billion ko 500 billion ni . I wonder why they even bothered to pass the FOI bill when it is crystal clear that Nigerians prefer to base their utterances on market women gossip that makes no sense at all.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
Olalekan 0:

All of you guys holding brief for Aregbesola are either fools or members of the ACN. Does the fact that the PDP administration embezzle funds in the past give the ACN a right to do same? Or are you saying that the Gov did not actually receive the moneies he's being accused of?

Why don't you show that Osun recieved 129 billion Naira in 11 months? Prove it instead of regurgitating clearly false and mischievous allegations you are too lazy or unwilling to debunk. Go and find out what Osun recieves monthly from the federal Government and multiply it by 11 .
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Beaf: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
Gbawe:

Can you read and comprehend at all? Or do you just join threads to make noise that only expose your ignorance? find out what Osun recieves in federal allocation per month before you shout Gbawe. The functional illiteracy on NL , in this age of information overload, is simply getting ridiculous. 100 billion ko 500 billion ni . I wonder why they even bothered to pass the FOI bill when it is crystal clear that Nigerians prefer to base their utterances on market women gossip that makes no sense at all.

[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!![/size]

Can you please answer the questions?

Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by OmoLisabi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
I really pity Beaf, he is going to die a fallen crumb eater
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by abdkabir(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
More grease to your elbow Gbawe. This much I know, To the Glory of God, All Monies not Spent in the Osun Coffers will be deployed to a Transformational n Revolutionary Infrastructure Revamp after this rainy season, the like of which has not been seen in the Land in long a Time.

PDP is right to be curious about what we've been spending on,they will see what a progressive and judicious government does with state fund. Osun in this government is not afraid to engage progressively and courageously with the Labour Union in the interest of the larger Osun Populace.

It is trivial and rather cheap to conclude that payment delays is exclusively The government decision. I doubt there any government in the land that has demonstrated more commitmen to popular and social empowerment ( monetary et al) as the new government of Osun where 20000 additional hands were pulled off the Job Market in the name of social security at an extra cost to N200M , just so 20000 youth can get N10000 per month in exchange for some social services.

You see, PDP and it cohorts lies and cries doesn't surprise me anymore, By God, Time will tell who is really on the side of The people and Good.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by anonimi: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

Are you following discussions at all ? Osun recieves the 33rd lowest monthly allocation in Nigeria 

This is definitely a lie. Osun State is the 11th highest state on the federal allocation table here

So I am almost more than certain that your comment:

of which at least 65-70% is used to pay salary and emollument !!!!

is also another fabrication of your mind. Otherwise post Osun state's 2011 budget and expenditure on this thread.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2011
To everybody that has tried their best to support the so called OGBENI AREGBESOLA. I so much believe that you're not living in Osun state, because the state is now in her worst mood ever! Somebody said, that he is creating job? NONSENSE! what type of stupid job do you think is creating? Graduates sweeping around the state! If that is a job to you then 'll advice you to resign from you job and apply for his stupid job! He hasn't being paying workers salary for the past two months, and some idiots still believes that he is saving billions for osun state? NONSENSE! Oyinlola's administration use to feed all primary school pupils, do you know what that means to parent that cannot afford to give their child/ward money for lunch? Now your so called OGBENI has cancelled the program! Instead of investing into the future, he went to employ the youth so has to get their massive vote during the just concluded general elections, HE IS A SILENT THIEF! if you have any contrary opinion about this, please dont make any attempt to take it out on me, because this is not an issue to argue on,
Just my 2kobo(no offense intended)
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by anonimi: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

what unites all ACN Governors is their strong commitment to raising IGR while all others indolently brandish begging bowls .

So they would rather beg white people:

eg the Netherland, have already committed technical and financial support

than ensure they get their fair share of the federal allocation  shocked

Your fake progressives would also rather tax their citizens:

massively increase IGR

so they can have more to steal, abi  
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2011
anonimi:

This is definitely a lie. Osun State is the 11th highest state on the federal allocation table here

So I am almost more than certain that your comment:

is also another fabrication of your mind. Otherwise post Osun state's 2011 budget and expenditure on this thread.

Even the table you supplied shows that at least 30 States recieved higher gross statutory allocation than Osun State !!! that puts Osun around 31st !!!! No disrespect, but I must ask if you are able to read and comprehend at all because I don't know where you got the "11th highest State" jargon from. Simply incredible. Do you think others cannot read also or did you expect that nobody would actually inspect your link to debunk your nonsensical lie?

Also, it is the former Governor of Osun , while in power, i.e Oyinlola, who stated that 65% of allocation is used to pay salaries. It is also Oyinlola who puts Osun 33rd as per FG allocation. Are you disputing the utterances of Oyinlola when he was Governor? My friend, you have no case at all. You don't even appear to be able to understand what is written in plain black and white so I don't see how anyone can take you seriously. Clearly you are one of those who wants to make the crime fit the man. unlike others, your own exagerations are too wild and nonsensical.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oyinlola-salaries-take-65-of-osun-s-federal-allocation/79477/

Oyinlola: Salaries Take 65% of Osun’s Federal Allocation

By Vincent Obia

07 Sep 2010

Osun State Government spends about 65 per cent of its monthly federal allocation on the emoluments of its workforce, Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola said weekend.

Oyinlola, who spoke in Osogbo at an “exit meeting” with members of a peer review team from the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) secretariat, said the state got an average monthly allocation of N2 billion from the Federation Account and spent about N1.3 billion on payment of salaries.

The governor explained that Osun State was number 33 on the federal allocation table, saying the state is constrained to take overdrafts almost every month to meet its obligations. He lamented the situation in the country where citizens’ existence is almost entirely dependent on government subvention. “In many other countries, government is the last port of call, but in Nigeria, government is the first port of call,” Oyinlola said.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Olalekan0(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2011
@ Gbawe, The Osun state PDP have been vindicated. I hope you checked the table to see how much each state of the federation receives! My brother,the ACN are in no way different from the PDP.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2011
anonimi:

With this statement , I am now convinced you are a stark illiterate !! Haba !!! I have no problem with you hating the ACN but at least try to argue semi-intelligently. This display of gross ignorance and latent racism , from you, deserves no response.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by felifeli: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2011
If even just only half of the energy that Aregbeshow has organised to defend him on Nairaland is used in improving situation on the ground, Osun state will be a paradise on earth.
I have never seen any state governor so rabidly defended anywhere in the world.
I am moved to conclude that either this fool has something to hide or he is clearly PARANOID . I think both. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2011
Olalekan 0:

@ Gbawe, The Osun state PDP have been vindicated. I hope you checked the table to see how much each state of the federation receives! My brother,the ACN are in no way different from the PDP.
According to that table, Osun got N3.2 billion gross statutory allocation for the Month of July ( N3.17 billion net) . 3.17 Multiplied by 11 is N34.8 billion . How is the PDP vindicated ?
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2011
felifeli:

If even just only half of the energy that Aregbeshow has organised to defend him on Nairaland is used in improving situation on the ground, Osun state will be a paradise on earth.
I have never seen any state governor so rabidly defended anywhere in the world.
I am moved to conclude that either this fool has something to hide or he is clearly PARANOID . I think both. grin grin grin

You have gotten it the wrong way round. I should write that "I have never seen any State Governor maligned with so many outrightly ridiculous lies". At the end of the day, some of us just hate primitive deciet and mischief while it appears many are happy to swallow lies and even quote what commonsense indicates is pure fabrication.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by nairapark: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2011
So who is the authentic rascal?

PDP or ACN?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2011
nairapark:

So who is the authentic rascal?

PDP or ACN?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

See below and judge for yourself. When they talk of mass failure of exams in Nigeria I now see it is no joke with how so many here cannot interprete what is written in a simple table. More horrendous is how research skills of many is a big fat 0 !!! They prefer to see "blind defense" of Aregbesola when it can be proven easily that some of us merely abhor how the man is actually being maligned wrongly with pure fabrication and malicious lies anyone can disprove in 2 seconds !!! Even if I do not like you , I would not tolerate a lie told against you if I know you are being lied against. Basic decency.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5740575-146/story.csp

Mr Adetunji maintained that the state government could conveniently pay the ₦18,000 minimum wage across board considering the average income of the state put at ₦3.9 billion monthly out of which ₦1.8 billion is required for the payment of salaries and wages of workers in the state based on the new minimum wage.

While giving a breakdown of the monthly income of the state from January to June 2011, Mr Adetunji disclosed that the federal allocation and Value Added Tax alone stood at ₦3.5 billion each month, added to the monthly internally generated revenue of ₦4.2 million.

He added that the remaining balance of ₦2.1 billion could successfully execute fiscal development projects in the state aside from the money accruable from the excess crude oil money and ecological fund. He added that “what is in the coffers of the state government is enough to pay what the 15,000 workers of the state are demanding for”.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by felifeli: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

You have gotten it the wrong way round. I should write that "I have never seen any State Governor maligned with so many outrightly ridiculous lies". At the end of the day, some of us just hate primitive deciet and mischief while it appears many are happy to swallow lies and even quote what commonsense indicates is pure fabrication.
So you imagine you are improving things for him with all this desperate online duels ? On the contrary, I thing you are assisting him to multiply the ridicule that he has become. Have you never heard that silence is golden ? Does the Uduaghan (or whatever his name is ) put people on Nairaland to fight for him ? Have you ever seen GEJ's agents exchanging blows with his many haters on Nairaland ? Or you want to say more bad things have been said about Aregbeshow than GEJ on Nairaland.
I think your man has mental problems. Poor Osun state citizens to be saddled with such an unfortunate situation .
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2011
felifeli:

So you imagine you are improving things for him with all this desperate online duels ? On the contrary, I thing you are assisting him to multiply the ridicule that he has become. Have you never heard that silence is golden ? Does the Uduaghan (or whatever his name is ) put people on Nairaland to fight for him ? Have you ever seen GEJ's agents exchanging blows with his many haters on Nairaland ? Or you want to say more bad things have been said about Aregbeshow than GEJ on Nairaland.
I think your man has mental problems. [/b]Poor Osun state citizens to be saddled with such an unfortunate situation .

Here we go again with sentimental, emotional and feudalistic writing. So mental illness is now your latest charge against Aregbesola? Does what you write make sense to even you? "Silence is golden" indeed. As Nigerians , we all have civic duties we should live up to even if you don't appreciate that concept. If you are even minimally politically sophisticated you will realise, [b]especially because Nigeria is poorly led
, that a lukewarm attitude to the actions of Political leaders is what got us where we are today !!!! Sorry if I am not prepared to be "silent" when I see blatant lies and crude propaganda flying around that could endanger the future of a Nigerian State. Besides, it speaks volume of your motivation when you have only constant condemnation for Aregbesola even when it is proven he is the victim of malicious lies.

We all say we want a better Country yet glaringly displayed in this thread , perhaps to a non-Nigerian reading NL, is ample evidence that extremely poor followership is also heavily to blame for Nigeria's problem. We have many endorsing lies and even adding their own lies. We then have others telling others to be "silent" regarding the malicious lies they can see that is fit only for the consumption of 6 year old children !!!! Very sad.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by felifeli: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

Here we go again with sentimental, emotional and feudalistic writing. So mental illness is now your latest charge against Aregbesola? Does what you write make sense to even you? "Silence is golden" indeed. As Nigerians , we all have civic duties we should live up to even if you don't appreciate that concept. If you are even minimally politically sophisticated you will realise, especially because Nigeria is poorly led, that a lukewarm attitude to the actions of Political leaders is what got us where we are today !!!! Sorry if I am not prepared to be "silent" when I see blatant lies and crude propaganda flying around that could endanger the future of a Nigerian State. Besides, it speaks volume of your motivation when you have only constant condemnation for Aregbesola even when it is proven he is the victim of malicious lies.

We all say we want a better Country yet glaringly displayed in this thread , perhaps to a non-Nigerian reading NL, is ample evidence that extremely poor followership is also heavily to blame for Nigeria's problem. We have many endorsing lies and even adding their own lies. We then have others telling others to be "silent" regarding the malicious lies they can see that is fit only for the consumption of 6 year old children !!!! Very sad.
Gbawe:

Here we go again with sentimental, emotional and feudalistic writing. So mental illness is now your latest charge against Aregbesola? Does what you write make sense to even you? "Silence is golden" indeed. As Nigerians , we all have civic duties we should live up to even if you don't appreciate that concept. If you are even minimally politically sophisticated you will realise, especially because Nigeria is poorly led, that a lukewarm attitude to the actions of Political leaders is what got us where we are today !!!! Sorry if I am not prepared to be "silent" when I see blatant lies and crude propaganda flying around that could endanger the future of a Nigerian State. Besides, it speaks volume of your motivation when you have only constant condemnation for Aregbesola even when it is proven he is the victim of malicious lies.

Ok well done then; carry on grin grin
I hope you have a lot of coffee in any case. No smoke too much igbo sha o
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2011
felifeli:

Ok well done then; carry on  grin grin
I hope you have a lot of coffee in any case. No smoke too much igbo sha o

My brother, you are my partner in 'Ganja' smoking so why not admit that to the forum?
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Beaf: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

With this statement , I am now convinced you are a stark illiterate !! Haba !!! I have no problem with you hating the ACN but at least try to argue semi-intelligently. This display of gross ignorance and latent racism , from you, deserves no response.

Why are you always so rude? Even to a politically neutral person like Anonimi?
It was Anonimi that led the cry for everyone to go out and defend their votes in the last elections, who urged us to go with our camera's, phones etc. How can you slam such a person?

This is why many conclude that ACN is peopled with thugs.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Beaf: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2011
abdkabir:

More grease to your elbow Gbawe. This much I know, To the Glory of God, All Monies not Spent in the Osun Coffers will be deployed to a Transformational n Revolutionary Infrastructure Revamp after this rainy season, the like of which has not been seen in the Land in long a Time.

PDP is right to be curious about what we've been spending on,they will see what a progressive and judicious government does with state fund. Osun in this government is not afraid to engage progressively and courageously with the Labour Union in the interest of the larger Osun Populace.

It is trivial and rather cheap to conclude that payment delays is exclusively The government decision. I doubt there any government in the land that has demonstrated more commitmen to popular and social empowerment ( monetary et al) as the new government of Osun where 20000 additional hands were pulled off the Job Market in the name of social security at an extra cost to N200M , just so 20000 youth can get N10000 per month in exchange for some social services.

You see, PDP and it cohorts lies and cries doesn't surprise me anymore, By God, Time will tell who is really on the side of The people and Good.

Oga, Osun state government! Welcome!
The bolded part of your statement is just a long winded way of agreeing that Osun state workers are owed several months salary. We all know that, so there is no need for obfuscation.

Oga, Osun state government, thank you for blaring your social credentials to the high heavens. I will let you in on a little secret, social credentials are worthless when you do not care if the people live or die, or are hungry and ill. Aregbesola is owing several months salaries to the long suffering citizens of Osun, yet he could afford to splash out on the hiring of 19 busloads of aluta howlers to go on a worthless praise singing mission to Abuja (where they were simply arrested cool).
A few questions arise from that aimless aluta trip:

[list]
[li]Does Aregbesola value aluta howling more than paying Osun state workers?[/li]
[li]How much did it cost Osun state to pay each hired aluta howler?[/li]
[li]How much did it cost in loss of time that would have been spent on Osun state affairs instead?[/li]
[li]Who owns the 19 buses used? Were they purchased by Osun specifically for useless aluta missions, while workers wages are still owed?[/li]
[li]What was the cost of the journey as concerns petrol, tires, servicing etc?[/li]
[li]How much did it cost to feed and wine each aluta howler?[/li]
[li]What did it cost to house each aluta howler for the useless mission?[/li]
[li]What did it cost to bail each aluta howler from police arrest?[/li]
[li]Since the howlers have now sued the IG, who is footing the bill and how much is it compared to Osuns unpaid September and October wage bills?[/li]
[li]How much govt time is being lost on the worthless case against the IG?[/li]
[li]How much govt time is Osun losing, while Aregbesola travels back and forth to Abuja to beg GEJ for the slight?[/li]
[li]ABOVE ALL, WHEN WILL OSUN WORKERS GET PAID?[/li]
[/list]

Now, please account for the 129billion Osun has received in the past 11 months. Thank you.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Beaf: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

Even the table you supplied shows that at least 30 States recieved higher gross statutory allocation than Osun State !!! that puts Osun around 31st !!!! No disrespect, but I must ask if you are able to read and comprehend at all because I don't know where you got the "11th highest State" jargon from. Simply incredible. Do you think others cannot read also or did you expect that nobody would actually inspect your link to debunk your nonsensical lie?

Also, it is the former Governor of Osun , while in power, i.e Oyinlola, who stated that 65% of allocation is used to pay salaries. It is also Oyinlola who puts Osun 33rd as per FG allocation. Are you disputing the utterances of Oyinlola when he was Governor? My friend, you have no case at all. You don't even appear to be able to understand what is written in plain black and white so I don't see how anyone can take you seriously. Clearly you are one of those who wants to make the crime fit the man. unlike others, your own exagerations are too wild and nonsensical.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oyinlola-salaries-take-65-of-osun-s-federal-allocation/79477/

My friend, stop pretending to be a dunce! Go back to the table, wash your eyes very well and tell us if you really applied common sense to what you wrote above.
Anonimi says Osun state is gets the 11th highest allocation and when presented with clear figures, you counter with 31st! A sad sad day for education indeed!

In the meantime, answer the aluta questions in my post above. Why does AregbeRASCAL prefer aluta to paying workers salaries? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
Beaf:

Why are you always so rude? Even to a politically neutral person like Anonimi?
It was Anonimi that led the cry for everyone to go out and defend their votes in the last elections, who urged us to go with our camera's, phones etc. How can you slam such a person?

This is why many conclude that ACN is peopled with thugs.

As you yourself has admitted, the anonimity of the net should not be used to insult others without folks being unprepared for commensurate response. So, in your hypocrisy, you have no problem with this insulting statement:

Who is begging "white people"? Is that not a very insulting statement to those controlling affairs of Governance and black folks ? When is it now an offense to recieve assistance from the West and why bring skin colour into issues?

Also , you want me to be polite to someone who accuses me of "fabrication" when he is the only one guilty of it?

Politically "neutral" my foot. I will call him a stark illiterate again because of his lies, offensive posts and attempt at deciet. You yourself should check the link he provided and tell me if Osun is "11th" in terms of allocation. Then tell me what such deliberate deciet and slander deserves.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Beaf: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

You are the dunce not me. We know you just pitch your tent blindly with whoever is opposing Aregbesola or Gbawe but , for once , can you act as if you got possess a decent education? check the link and you will see that 30 States recieved higher monthly allocation than Osun's N3.2 billion . Is basic literacy a problem for you?

Sir, you are a mugu.
Osun state is 21st highest or thereabouts, you really should desist from mentioning the word, education. Hint; there is a column called, surprise, surprise! "Net Statutory Allocation."

Now, please in the name of all that is good, can you and abdkabir, the lord from Osun state govt stop dodging this killer questions? We need Answers angry:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-793016.32.html#msg9465246

Beaf:

Oga, Osun state government! Welcome!
The bolded part of your statement is just a long winded way of agreeing that Osun state workers are owed several months salary. We all know that, so there is no need for obfuscation.

Oga, Osun state government, thank you for blaring your social credentials to the high heavens. I will let you in on a little secret, social credentials are worthless when you do not care if the people live or die, or are hungry and ill. Aregbesola is owing several months salaries to the long suffering citizens of Osun, yet he could afford to splash out on the hiring of 19 busloads of aluta howlers to go on a worthless praise singing mission to Abuja (where they were simply arrested cool).
A few questions arise from that aimless aluta trip:

[list]
[li]Does Aregbesola value aluta howling more than paying Osun state workers?[/li]
[li]How much did it cost Osun state to pay each hired aluta howler?[/li]
[li]How much did it cost in loss of time that would have been spent on Osun state affairs instead?[/li]
[li]Who owns the 19 buses used? Were they purchased by Osun specifically for useless aluta missions, while workers wages are still owed?[/li]
[li]What was the cost of the journey as concerns petrol, tires, servicing etc?[/li]
[li]How much did it cost to feed and wine each aluta howler?[/li]
[li]What did it cost to house each aluta howler for the useless mission?[/li]
[li]What did it cost to bail each aluta howler from police arrest?[/li]
[li]Since the howlers have now sued the IG, who is footing the bill and how much is it compared to Osuns unpaid September and October wage bills?[/li]
[li]How much govt time is being lost on the worthless case against the IG?[/li]
[li]How much govt time is Osun losing, while Aregbesola travels back and forth to Abuja to beg GEJ for the slight?[/li]
[li]ABOVE ALL, WHEN WILL OSUN WORKERS GET PAID?[/li]
[/list]

Now, please account for the 129billion Osun has received in the past 11 months. Thank you.
Re: PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn by Gbawe: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
Beaf:

Sir, you are a mugu.
Osun state is 21st highest or thereabouts, you really should desist from mentioning the word, education. Hint; there is a column called, surprise, surprise! "Net Statutory Allocation."

Now, please in the name of all that is good, can you and abdkabir, the lord from Osun state govt stop dodging this killer questions? We need Answers angry:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-793016.32.html#msg9465246

Look at this 'Olodo' exposing his lack of a decent education to the forum. Is it today I have been making a mockery of your scant education and poor comprehension skills? Remember "KGB" ?

Entertaining your 'olodo' argument and using Net statutory allocation , it is clear that around 29 States recieve more than Osun so how can Aregbesola's state then be around 21st highest as you foolishly conclude? First your co-traveller say Osun is 11th highest now you say 21st highest yet you have both been proven wrong even when I use your silly "net statutory allocation" argument.

Gross total , which puts Osun at 33rd, is actually a more accurate measure because net statutory allocation is the result of deductions. It is gross total that indicates what is paid to each State before deductions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Army To Develop New Strategy To Tackle Insurgency / See Photos Of Troops Dedicating Boko Haram Victory 2 God With A Christmas Carol / PDP Demands The Release Of Austin Usman Okai, Arrested Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.