Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,683 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Hackers Stealing Airtime From Data Selling Apps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hackers Stealing Airtime From Data Selling Apps (184 Views)

Reason Why MTN Customers Were Not Able To Buy Airtime From their Banks / Wicrypt Application Would Save Your Data.. And He'll You Earn From Data Business / (www.emdeelink.com) The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Stealing Airtime From Data Selling Apps by jidotoni(m): 2:16am On Dec 04, 2023
cool
My name is Amzat, I am a software developer.
I will like to call the attention of DATA selling app owners to the ongoing activities of Nigeria who pretend to be customers but are maliciously trying to steal airtime from your platform.

How do they do this?

One of their tricks is to use an app called Autoclicker

How it works?

This autoclicker app is available on the Playstore. It can click on a submit button up to 20 times per second!!!

If you don't have a smart and secure system(app) that checks this activity then it means for example a malicious customer trying to buy 200naira worth of airtime will end up buy 200naira x 20 times!!!

They then proceed to sell these airtime online to local vendors for huge profit.

Please beware.
Contact me for software development services 0

(1) (Reply)

Redacted / Samsung Galaxy Watch 6, 40mm / Skmei 3 In 1 Time Piece Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.