Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,557 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Big God Up There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Big God Up There (73 Views)

A Big God / Think Big - God Is Bigger / Epic Response To An Astronaut Who Said 'I See No God Up Here' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big God Up There by Interesting15: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Destiny Empowerment Daily Devotional *(4th December 2023)*

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: The Big God Up There

But who is able to build Him a temple, since heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain Him? Who am I then, that I should build Him a temple, except to burn sacrifice before Him? II Chronicles 2:6 NKJV

*Message*

There is a Big God up there. He is an Almighty Creator Who made everything - seen and unseen, known and unknown. It is pretty ridiculous that there are still people doubting the existence of God. Take a look at the shirt you put on. Imagine someone coming to tell you that no one made that shirt, but that the shirt just appeared 'just like that' out of thin air. It sounds absurd, right?

*In the same way, it is absurd to think that the sun, moon, stars, oceans, etc, just appeared 'just like that', and that there is no one that made them. Indeed, there is a great God Who intelligently made it all. Thus, the Prophetic Psalmist would say "The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork." (Psalms 19:1). Seeing the numerous splendor of the earth is a great proof of the excellencies of God.*

God is Spirit, and He is so glorious that should He interact with the earth realm in His wholeness, the earth will crumble and flee (Revelation 20:11). Yet, in His great wisdom, *He "became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory..." (John 1:14). The Big God up there still devised a way to interacted with His beloved creatures!*

Amazingly, right now, that Big God is not merely up there again, but is now in you as a yielded vessel. You are His habitation, and He enjoys residing in you and with you. "...For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” (II Corinthians 6:16).

And in Jesus's words: *“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him." (John 14:23)*

*Confession*
The Big God resides inside me! Hallelujah!

*Further Reading*
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, Romans 1:20 NKJV

Please, Share with your groups and contacts📌📌

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "DESTINY EMPOWERMENT" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Sally Ann.... / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 226) Lk.10:20 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Morning Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.