Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi (25305 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers / Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by superCleanworks(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by youngsahito(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
#junglejustice for any thief.
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by superCleanworks(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Phone wey go become obsolete in five years time.

People don't think that far.
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by nairalanda1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

What I meant is that all them thieves stealing phone...when the phone becomes obsolete....will they go and steal another one.

Vanity is vanity, says the bible...and all the struggle for latest phone by thief is vanity.
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by nairalanda1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

People don't think that far.

Na so.
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by superCleanworks(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

What I meant is that all them thieves stealing phone...when the phone becomes obsolete....will they go and steal another one.

Vanity is vanity, says the bible...and all the struggle for latest phone by thief is vanity.

sorry I was typing that for someone else. Not for your response. error. 😁
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by nairalanda1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

sorry I was typing that for someone else. Not for your response. error. 😁

No problem.
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by NaijaCover(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
ClitRaider:

Bad news everywhere in the country.

Whats your pay if I supply you bad news from Kogi state?

You Don Mean Am?
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by 637oluwadetan: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
Do you know something about this ? ,🤔Confession will make the law more lenientDo you know something about this ? ,🤔Confession will make the law more lenient...
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Emdebby2: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
So sad 😭. But why would someone take the risk to struggle with armed robbers?
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Shalommy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
soccerlite:

Must someone need to struggle with a thief before they stab or shot

Can't you evaluate your comment before submitting

Why are you insensitive

Even if you are thief, remember your life is in your nostrils too
Yes, if you don't struggle with them and they won't hurt you. They've collected many phones from me. So i know what i typed up there..undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Shalommy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
jesustheissue:
Please don't be so quick to speak in this manner, sometimes it pays not to say anything. May the Living God bring real comfort to the loved ones who are hurting and may the authorities live up to their responsibilities
That's my opinion. If you don't like it, you can deal with it.undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Shalommy(f): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Honestly, he should have given them the phone and live. Same incident happened at Fadeyi in Lagos years back to someone too.
He wanted to show muscle. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Achoghim: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tracking down the thieves is actually very easy, that's if the police are interested in catching them. Once the phone is on, it can be tracked using IMEI number. That's why it is not advisable to buy used phones

post=127312171:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/suspected-phone-thieves-stab-final-year-atbu-student-to-d-at-ath-in-bauchi-2.html
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Yewandequeen(f): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
Chaii. I keep telling people don't argue, fight or drag with criminals. Just obey them give them what ever they want and stay alive or injury free. Few days or months or year or years you will get all back once there is life.
Even when you didn't struggle, some are very mean and heartless.
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Yewandequeen(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
dgitrader:

Don't be quick to assume there was a struggle for the phone, this aboki thieves are ruthlessly senseless with daggers.
very ruthless.
Same way I was attacked with machete In 2016, my head wasn't spared. It was only God that's all I can say.
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by adecz: 2:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Why resist armed assailants because
of common phone❓
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by Castro007(m): 4:23am On Dec 05, 2023
I pray we never come accross such or similar situations like this. May we live to see next year, Amen!
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by MitchellK: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2023
TheMiracleMag:
GOD help us

Here we go again. 🤧
Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by dgitrader(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Yewandequeen:
very ruthless.
Same way I was attacked with machete In 2016, my head wasn't spared. It was only God that's all I can say.

Thank God for life and grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scammer Uses President Buhari's Name For Fraud (screenshots) / N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.