Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) (469 Views)

Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says / Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by Melagros(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
The politics in Nigeria is getting dramatic and messier day by day. Tinubu became prominent in Nigeria's Politics when he became the governor of Lagos state in 1999.
However, these are the views that the public have about him.

SOME see Tinubu as a model, political icon/strategist, master planner, philanthropist and also a developer. Why? Because according to them he's developed Lagos State.

SOME see Tinubu as a murderer. Why? Because of Lekki toll gate massacre! Funso Williams assassination etc.

SOME see Tinubu as an election rigger, desperate and greedy politician. Why? Even amongst the dedicated members of APC like Amaechi and co, have called out Tinubu for making his way to the presidency through the back door in the aftermath of 2023 presidential election.

SOME hold the view that Tinubu is an unrepentant drug baron and certificate forgerer. Why? Because of Chicago's drug saga, CSU certificate controversy and FBI criminal record files, that's why till date American president, Biden didn't congratulate Tinubu on his victory on 2023 general election.

SOME regard Tinubu as a hater of Christians. Why? Because he snubbed all the over 100million Christian faithfuls in Nigeria and picked a fellow Muslim to run for the office of president and vice president and this is against the traditional way of ruling Nigeria for decades.

SOME see him as a ritualist. Why? When his first son died sometimes ago, FFK who is an ardent supporter of Tinubu and also a dedicated member of APC accused Tinubu of sacrificing his first son for 2023 ambition.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen
Thank you very much!
Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by 2BabaNairaland: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
All that you have mentioned, are all opinion I hold.

Tinubu is all about ugly and dirty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by thesicilian: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Global Biafura opinions.
Whatever you like, call him.
He's still your president, and whatever you put online today, will come back to haunt you tomorrow. Perhaps you travel out tomorrow and you are treated badly because of the wrong perception you have put online about your own president? Or have you forgotten how your fake Messiah lost woefully in the last election largely due to the the scathing criticisms of your/his own people while a governor? What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by SSFeedsNigeria: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nobody rates the druggie parading as president. From New Delhi to Washington, London to Dubai, world leaders try as much as possible to avoid him.

I even saw a funny picture where they used a lady to block him so he won't appear in their group picture 🀣🀣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by Melagros(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
thesicilian:
Global Biafura opinions.
Whatever you like, call him.
He's still your president, and whatever you put online today, will come back to haunt you tomorrow. Perhaps you travel out tomorrow and you are treated badly because of the wrong perception you have put online about your own president? Or have you forgotten how your fake Messiah lost woefully in the last election largely due to the the scathing criticisms of your/his own people while a governor? What goes around comes around.
Please mind your language, I'm not Igbo, this is the news making the rounds about Tinubu both locally and internationally
Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Facts are sacred,opinions are flinzy grin
Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by thesicilian: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Melagros:

Please mind your language, I'm not Igbo, this is the news making the rounds about Tinubu both locally and internationally
I didn't call you Igbo. And I stand by my opinion, just as you have yours.
Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by KingKO22: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Opinions of some inconsequential headless mobs πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€

All in all, Your opinion is not God opinion so it's useless

As it stands today, Tinubu is in the position that the entire Igbos have been dreaming for since 1999.

So who your opinions helps πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Re: Global Opinions About Nigeria's President (tinubu) by Melagros(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
KingKO22:
Opinions of some inconsequential headless mobs πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€

All in all, Your opinion is not God opinion so it's useless

As it stands today, Tinubu is in the position that the entire Igbos have been dreaming for since 1999.

So who your opinions helps πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
So you think anybody who makes remarks about tinubu is Igbo

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary / Vivek Ramaswamy Ends Presidential Bid Following Iowa Caucuses / Tiwa Savage Lands In Atlanta For Tunde Ednut’s Birthday: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.