Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) (52466 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Gboom: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Every sane man married to a Nigerian girl should make it mandatory to conduct a DNA test on his first child.

A Nigerian girl with more than two body count is a red flag. If you did not meet your potential bride as a virgin, you have no moral justification to smile or dance on your wedding day.
Any time I read your comment about Nigerian girls it's always extreme bashing.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Why can't your ex marry u? Nonsense
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by spiSeyi: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Every sane man married to a Nigerian girl should make it mandatory to conduct a DNA test on his first child.

A Nigerian girl with more than two body count is a red flag. If you did not meet your potential bride as a virgin, you have no moral justification to smile or dance on your wedding day.
Not only in first child but on every child including the ones from a virgin wife (I have seen virgins who went on fvcking their poor ex because she and her ex bf promised to jakpa with the rich dude money), in fact DNA should be a priority in this age. Any man who believes in his wife is a walking dead grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by richie240: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
fish Cockroach brains.
cool
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Is he just finding out on the wedding day...

We should prevent public embarrassment for our families
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by babstide(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Another groom cancels wedding after finding out wife to be visited her ex before their wedding shocked

This seems to be rampant now as more men are "waking up" to avoid cases of paternity fraud.

Why cant some women just be sincere and stick to one man?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmcHqkJkdU4

I need more information to pass my coment
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Lovemeharder(f): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Abi na wetin dey trend now? cheesy
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerian girlfriends are not different from olosho. No amount of dick can satisfy them.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by richie240: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
A wiseman once said ''the only time a woman reasons with her (small) brain in a matter like this is when the man concerned is their son/brother''.

Picture this man as your only son, then come back and let's talk.
cool
Beuberry:
Which kind skit be this?
They even put soundtrack there like Ghanaian movies! 😂
Life's not that hard. The man should see she's now remorseful and he should forgive.
Afterall guys too cheat. That bachelor's eve or night they do, isn't it to fornicate & have sex with their ex?

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Johnthesuccess: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Another groom cancels wedding after finding out wife to be visited her ex before their wedding shocked

This seems to be rampant now as more men are "waking up" to avoid cases of paternity fraud.

#wetindeyhappentv

Are you sure that this is not movie? Because no body is holding the man..nobody is begging the man ooo. Is this not a made-up somehow? Bloggers!!!??
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by JOemmy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
These confused gender again they don't know what they really want.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by sylve11: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
This "wetin dey happen" guy wey dey arrange skit.

Make I Bend if I click that video. sad cool
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by stacyadams: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin any day I wake up ,I always pray for "mosdii"..... Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin

If you like still dey do mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by sylve11: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Beuberry:
Which kind skit be this?
They even put soundtrack there like Ghanaian movies! 😂
Life's not that hard. The man should see she's now remorseful and he should forgive.
Afterall guys too cheat. That bachelor's eve or night they do, isn't it to fornicate & have sex with their ex?

You just wasted your MB by watching that thing.

Anything from that guy nor be real. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by superCleanworks(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Smithwilliams826: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Another wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by gbolswag(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
The guy is daft...after all the money they spent to plan a wedding...is it necessary
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Innobee99(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Camera man no send u. He kept on doing his job snapping 😂
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Bigchristo: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

As a man if you are dating a girl or a lady who usually keep contacts of their ex’s on their phone that’s a potential threat and red flags 🚩 because even if they get married to you they will still be in contact with their ex’s and one thing lead to another they can still knack again that’s the purpose of keeping the contact in the first place otherwise I see no reason for them to keep it, I do delete all my ex numbers after I move on, on a second thought if possible as a man once you get married to her break her SIM card and buy her another line and new phone or relocate her from the environment she used to live these are things that destroys so many marriages, how will a sane person go back to his or her ex before wedding? Just to have sex If probably they had unprotected sex boom belle enter the first child will be for another man that’s why you see some weird stories on the internet where the man will discover that his first child isn’t match his DNA 🧬 ladies be reasonable and stop being st#pid you already make choice of being with this man why not move on and be happy with your lives? You wan collect the last bullet wey go kee you 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by micflo28(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Atimes fathers of these ladies are the happiest in marriages that they are dashing their problems to another man. These ladies have defiled remedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Weknowbetter: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
If they had sex, the groom should rightly move on. Anyway who is that albino monkey with the wig sitting there. Ladies this dont look good. Stop it

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by richie240: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Since we are preaching'equality', let the women too 'divorce' their men on the wedding day like this man did, I want to check something:
Let us see the person that will come back to d same venue with a new partner for wedding the very next week.

Sebi we wan to dey show craze together abi.
cool
Fiscus105:
Still imagine what what marriage would turn to in next 10-20 years.

I'm seeing a scenario in which husbands would have knowledge that their wives are having affairs outside marriage and showing little or no hard feelings towards it, just the way it has become norm for husbands having side chicks now.

By then, 8/10 of wives would be doing that, which would make it norm in the society.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
Be you a man or a lady, know this and know peace.
Sin will destroy you
Sin will disgrace you
Sin will Displace you
Sin will dilute your greatness
Sin will hinder you
Sin will reduce you
Sin will rope you into Bondage
Sin will make you Empty
Sin will open you up to attacks spirtually and physically

What Do you do With Sin?
You take it to JESUS Christ and ask Him to Forgive you , wash you and make you clean.

No matter How dirty you have lived. Even if your Hands are stained with Blood,
If you will Sincerely come JESUS Christ, HE will wash you? Forgive you and make you clean.
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.
Yes I agree with you 100%, but why 1000 most successful people in the world are sinners? I can name few of them with evidences of huge atrocities they committed even against God sef, why all these you mentioned above are not met on them as punishment?
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by richie240: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoadeleye:
She went for goodbye sex that's going to lead to pregnancy.
It's called ''one for the road"
cool

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by XAUBulls: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by soccerlite: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maybe na skit
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Artist002(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Very good!
She should marry her Ex then.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Okhuadams(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

very obvious what she went to do who loose now definitely the ex will not marry her
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by ConfidentialDoc: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Scarcity of men in 2024....this isn't a prophecy.

And it's already happening.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Okhuadams(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

She obviously went for collection definitely the man will not marry him. She is the looser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / The Madam At The Top / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.