Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,006 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Monday Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Monday Joke (2159 Views)

EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday / REAKING NEWS . EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahar / BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday Joke by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2011
Na Wa OOO! wink wink

Re: Monday Joke by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2011
An old man is walking down the street one afternoon when he sees a woman with perfect breasts.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"

"Are you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000?" he asks again.

"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the little old man runs around the next block and faces her again, "Would you let me bite your breasts - just once - for $10,000?!"

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000. . . Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world.

As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, handling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them - but not biting them.

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, 'Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?'
"Nah," says the little old man, "Costs too much!"
wink wink
Re: Monday Joke by Dyt(f): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2011
chuckles
Re: Monday Joke by zealot4me(f): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
cool cool
Re: Monday Joke by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
Just a Monday Office Joke wink wink
Re: Monday Joke by bright007(f): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
where i8s d joke?this guy must hav lost fucccckkkiinnng minds.
Re: Monday Joke by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
Two Homos shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monday Joke by oderemo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
Just dozeeeeeee offffffff its likkkkkke am abouuuuuuuuuut to sleeeeeeeep.
Kai.
Next.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Teacher N The Warri Boy ( I Stil Laf Til Now) / Oshiomole And Wife At Miami Beach / Most Hilarious Sallah Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.