Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

“I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR (1611 Views)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by Kenisionman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
The herbs seller, Eniola Fagbemi has cancelled her attempt to set a new Guinness World Records by cooking herbs (agbo) for 300 hours due to her daughter’s sudden ill health.

Recall that on November 26 the Oyo native declared to the world that she planned to try her hand at the marathon in Ibadan on December 1.

Eniola said that being a mother has limited her in a recent Facebook post on Monday, December 4. She also mentioned that she is now nursing her child.

Read full post here: https://excedel.com/i-dont-want-my-daughter-to-die-herbs-seller-cancels-300-hours-gwr-attempt/

Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by Mhizzard(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Must you dive into nonsense.
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by illicit(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
🤕
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by DarlingtonC: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Which one is Agbo-a-thon nitori olorun

10 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by LoveJesus87(m): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:
Which one is Agbo-a-thon nitori olorun
Lmao😅🤣🤣
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by PedoBear: 3:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Why not let allow the pikin to rip
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by duduade: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2023
Godddddd

E go better
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by Coolsat(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Agbo A thon ? Like seriously?
😂
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by OneCandleAway(f): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Agbo wey nor fit cure her pikin.

You're a bad boy lol

Agbo seller will tell you the buyer to drink her igbo when sick but for her family na hospital 🏥 .
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by Stanweezy(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Everybody is now into mad-a-thon

Ndị ara

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Kenisionman:

The herbs seller, Eniola Fagbemi has cancelled her attempt to set a new Guinness World Records by cooking herbs (agbo) for 300 hours due to her daughter’s sudden ill health.

Recall that on November 26 the Oyo native declared to the world that she planned to try her hand at the marathon in Ibadan on December 1.

Eniola said that being a mother has limited her in a recent Facebook post on Monday, December 4. She also mentioned that she is now nursing her child.

Read full post here: https://excedel.com/i-dont-want-my-daughter-to-die-herbs-seller-cancels-300-hours-gwr-attempt/

Na Tiger battery this one dey use...
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by eepeepook: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
"Thons" are the height of madness in 2023. We will look back on this with laughter.
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by chariisGRACE(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Agbo-a- thon? 😂
Re: “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR by Foodqueen(f): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2023
Which people for de drink the agbo.

She even added her no, she wan cash out.

Anything will soften Nigerians mind. I won't be surprise, tomorrow u will see them donating money to give to her for considering to take care of her child.

Alagbo

(1) (Reply)

Hulk Hogan Gets Baptized At 70 (video & Pictures) / Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby / Naija Home Videos : R We Really This Pityfull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.