Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll (27047 Views)

Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger / Delta 2023: Oborevwori Faces Another Legal Battle / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by soloehis(m): 5:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Waiting for Tinubu to lose in court is l8ke waiting for the world to end.. Move on for your peace 9f mind ..we are in for a long ride

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by sonofElElyon: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2023
AntiChristian:
Where person fit see the life of jesus in full from 0-30 years? Abi he just skipped many years to 12 to preach in the temple and worked as a carpenter till he reached 30?

Mr Antichrist, (same thing with anti Christian) let's rely on verified sources. Before he was 12 we know about the circumstances of his birth. Nothing really significant happened till he was 12. Totally baseless and utter falsehood are the strange writings claiming to detail his years before 12. Also, Please don't be anti Christ, we love you. Jesus loves you. Shalom!
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Gettime: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Another legal battle for Tinubu adds another layer of complexity to the political landscape as the Supreme Court takes center stage in the 2023 Presidential Poll dispute. As the legal proceedings unfold, it's crucial to uphold the principles of justice and fairness, ensuring that the electoral process remains transparent. The outcome will undoubtedly have far-reaching implications, shaping the future of our democratic journey. For more information please our blog https://www.get-time.org/
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by yemex04(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/04/tinubu-faces-another-legal-battle-in-supreme-court-over-2023-presidential-poll/

The mental health of this Owuru & co should be properly looked after.. The Suit doesn't make any sense... if he felt that he won the 2019 elections, why did he not go to the Tribunal? But Lawyers won't make heaven o... How could they in good conscience argue this case & collect this man's money even when they know that 99.95% certain it can't fly... I hope the Supreme Court will place heavy fine on the Lawyers especially & spare Owuru knowing fully well that he has mental issue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by seunmsg(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Albert Owuru and his lawyers should be fined at least N250million each for taking this idiotic case before the Supreme Court.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Toosure70: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Oponu
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Bobloco: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2023
yarimo:
Kids with free bonus data creating senseless thread all over the place mteeeew

Adults wasting away their lives supporting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2023
budaatum:

Regardless. Na im de there now so you can cry for 4 years or ignore the Obi bit and just Pvc!

As in, I knew you were stupid when you spent months concocting your useless Atum nonsense but I figured they must've taken you to a psych home by now.

Where in my response to the guy did you see me mention Obi? So because Tinubu is president, Nigerians do not have any right to critic him? Brain touch patient, I wonder who let you out.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by madmelon: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Xpol: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Lol see as I dey laugh with the little I read from this piece of igbe.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by BluntCrazeMan: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/04/tinubu-faces-another-legal-battle-in-supreme-court-over-2023-presidential-poll/
This is just a total waste of time..

The nonsense lawyer should just go and read the constitution first..

At-times I wonder how some lawyers passed through the law school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Menclothing: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Bliss52: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2023
What a funny law suite
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by AntiChristian: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Mr Antichrist, (same thing with anti Christian) let's rely on verified sources. Before he was 12 we know about the circumstances of his birth. Nothing really significant happened till he was 12. Totally baseless and utter falsehood are the strange writings claiming to detail his years before 12. Also, Please don't be anti Christ, we love you. Jesus loves you. Shalom!

So in the end, Jesus did almost nothing for the first thirty years?

My own antichristian is not equal to the antichrist!
Christ didn't start Christianity!
He died a Jew!
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by ADO2004: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Tinubu is never a political what ever you call him. Tinubu is occupying Nigerian first sit because the INEC and Judiciary are corrupt. In a good country, even local government chairman Tinubu is not qualified.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by wrongnumber: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2023
You go explain tire, even with evidence.

Which supreme court Is he talking about? The corrupt one we all know or is there any other one?
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by wrongnumber: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2023
ADO2004:
Tinubu is never a political what ever you call him. Tinubu is occupying Nigerian first sit because the INEC and Judiciary are corrupt. In a good country, even local government chairman Tinubu is not qualified.

In the western world he can't even be a uber driver or a cleaner in a bank judging from his past records.

Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by MrTed(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Lack of merit. Thrown out
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Timmi: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2023
Bobloco:

This wuruwuru onwuru should be fined heavily by the Supreme Court to serve as a deterrent for frivolous lawsuits and for wasting the time and resources of the court. I hope the Supreme Court fined him in the billions of $ and not Naira.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by WorldRichest: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Exactly ... I didn't even bother to read. The kafir president has the judiciary in his pocket so why is this mugu wasting his time ?
Foolish kafir

Did you write Kafir President there? You need psychiatric evaluation before you run nakked into the market square
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by WorldRichest: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Timmi:

This wuruwuru onwuru should be fined heavily by the Supreme Court to serve as a deterrent for frivolous lawsuits and for wasting the time and resources of the court. I hope the Supreme Court fined him in the billions of $ and not Naira.

Trust the Court nah. The idiot will definitely be fined for wasting the Court's time
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by WorldRichest: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2023
ADO2004:

Cry more, weep more, wail more
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Kingozymandias(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Did you write Kafir President there? You need psychiatric evaluation before you run nakked into the market square

Typical kafir, grunting and oinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The kafir president is unfit to rule anywhere. Now cry 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Mitsurugi(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2023
budaatum:

Regardless. Na im de there now so you can cry for 4 years or ignore the Obi bit and just Pvc!

Obi just had to creep in. It does not matter that it's isn't Obi that made the comment, or is filing the suit for that matter (a suit Tinubu voluntarily joined o) but since you see Obi in your dreams every night, you must call his name as if he's deliciously f.cking you from behind. Well done o.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Everfrank(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2023
Owuru wants to be noticed.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by sukar886: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Albert is always finding it difficult to face reality. Never been truthful or sincere to himself!

Anyone would know his case is dead on arrival!

Isn't he aware that, he is challenging The Great political demigod!

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains unperturbed by unscrupulous legal cases.
Your demigod dont put everybody for hungry, demigod my foot
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by themanderon: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Asking a division of the Apc to nullify its own victory?
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by koladebrainiac(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2023
actually if by miracle Tinubu lose and his inauguration was nulify, the court case that solidified his vote stil stands and then they will now bring forward his inew inauguration to after Supreme verdict and make him the president and his tenure will start on that date and therefore his tenure will be extended
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Indispensable85(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Some people will still be hoping on this one. Lol 🤣🤣🤣 no wonder high blood pressure dey prevalent for dat region.
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by sonofElElyon: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

So in the end, Jesus did almost nothing for the first thirty years?

My own antichristian is not equal to the antichrist!
Christ didn't start Christianity!
He died a Jew!

What does "follow me" which he kept saying mean? It means deny yourself and obey me even unto death if necessary. No one comes to the Father but by me. He founded a new religion which has him as the focus of attention and object of worship (the Word of the divine Triumvirate). Question: if he died a Jew why did the jews consider him a heretic and eventually procure his execution? Why do they consider him a false rabbi till this day?
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by Christistruth00: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2023
bid4rich:
I will not bother to read this long epistles. Reading the headline alone shows its already a lost battle.

Had it been this jagaban of a man never enter, I for get small hope but now wey be say im don enter!

Foget it!

Otilor!!!

They are becoming boring

I was hoping they would be still looking for Buhari's WAEC Certificate for the next 8 years
Re: Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll by BeigJawnson(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another time waster.
Barrister Owuru wan do wuru-wuru.

When topics of how your yeye president is tormenting Nigerians with his yeye style of ruling, your comments are always scarce there. But now, see you commenting... I dedicate Nigeria jagajaga to you and your tinubu... Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja / FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.