Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,044 members, 7,980,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly (1459 Views)

Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Meets Ashanti (Photos) / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly by NewsGuy22: 4:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Ashanti is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly

American singer Ashanti, 43, is pregnant with her first child after rekindling her romance with rapper Nelly earlier this year, it has been revealed.

“Nelly and Ashanti are welcoming their first baby together,” a source told US Weekly.

The baby will be Ashanti's only child, while Nelly

READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly by duduade: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Awwwww and he finally granted her the wish.

Dem don try o
Re: Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Welcome to Nelly Vile.

At last Nelly has put her in the family way, nice & congratulations to them all
Her song unfoolish volume³' loading...
Re: Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly by IkeIgboNiile(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2023
Growing up Nelly and Ashanti were giving out couples goals. I'm happy they're back together. Ashanti can stop being a bitter bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly by MayowaTallguy: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2023
At 43,I hope my family members are viewing this post,let nobody pressure me to marry at 28..
"Your mate has married and born"
Whatever Rock their mfuck**ng boat!
Me?when am financially blessed and comfortable I'll think about it
If I go born this time,na to teach am how to play sporty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashanti Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child For Nelly by eepeepook: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Making babies means nothing to akatas. Whether he stays or not, she'll see the child to adulthood. Whatever chased him away the first time will surely do so again.

(1) (Reply)

I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why / Ladies, Who's The Sexiest Nigerian Footballer / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.