Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others (4721 Views)

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / 2023: APC Won’t Give Southeast Presidential Ticket, Igbos Not United – Yakasai / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

That's for uninformed hater like you. Diversion of flight is normal everywhere. Haters are wasting time. Their popularity has made Sokoto lobby for their services
Which diversion?, seems you love self delusion. Have you read the panel report?, the pilots are not familiar with certain locations in the country. God knows where they got their amateur pilots.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nice2023:

This is why u are not sound. Why would u judge a people by how they spend money. Ur people collect loans only to spend it on frivolities like eating amala at every joints.

Why the igbo man spends his money responsibly.
Igbo man spend his money responsibly collecting loans to pay house rent, bride price and chieftancy title, Lol.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by RealLordZeus(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Yoluba man rest.

United Nigeria Airline is flying the same route with #175k and with full load.

Igbos are business men. They don't spend carelessly, that's why they have the lowest number of people and debts in the country.

Owerri airport is the busiest domestic airport in the country. That should tell you something.

Igbo didn't become the richest region by being f00lish.
I'm sure you don't know anything about statistics

Although the op no make sense to me, but what is in that picture doesn't correlate to your fact
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Which diversion?, seems you love self delusion. Have you read the panel report?, the pilots are not familiar with certain locations in the country. God knows where they got their amateur pilots.
I remember everything you lazy phools said concerning Innoson. Today see him in your Lagos public transportation system.

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Igbo man spend his money responsibly collecting loans to pay house rent, bride price and chieftancy title, Lol.
Igboman can only take loan for business
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by IamAtikulate: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
BreconHills:

Your data is not reliable as it does not account for migration. What are the numbers for tax on economic activities or IGR? If it at variance with the stats you present then it means that people in that region are largely being funded by their own diaspora resident in other regions.

You have to extrapolate data or overlay it to get intelligence out of it. You can't just use headline numbers.
Extrapolation is used for projection, not make sense of a data

Again, taxes is not a measure of prosperity. GDP per capita is.

SW universities can do better

2 Likes

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:
Igboman can only take loan for business
Delusional, they even borrow money for transportation to go back home.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:
10years ago, igbos were talking about relocating their investment back home, 10years after, they are still talking about relocating back home. In 10years time, we would be here still talking about how they are planning to return their investment back home, t's all talk, no action.
Out of 133 passangers, only 6 people could afford 250k, it was literally an empty plane. if they can't afford 250k, how can they go back home and start all over again?. Trying to broke shame others is an act of cowardice when it is obvious ibos themselves are not doing any better than others.

Blah blah blah
Igbos remain The Show
Oya swallow the sperm

1 Like

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

I remember everything you lazy phools said concerning Innoson. Today see him in your Lagos public transportation system.
Most likely, innosone himself is using this one as a test run, it'd better meet safety protocols or else, hmm
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Oya go dash your father.
The operation is long overdue

Tomorrow you'll say igbo man has never helped your family
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Delusional, they even borrow money for transportation to go back home.
Owambe people. Igbo no be your mate. United Nigeria airline is waxing stronger. See someone's post just now. He still flew united Nigeria

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ballmer: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
When did Igbo become the richest region Tell me how you n your Igbo father will not perish from lies ?

Igbo richest region my black ass.

IamAtikulate:
Yoluba man rest.

United Nigeria Airline is flying the same route with #175k and with full load.

Igbos are business men. They don't spend carelessly, that's why they have the lowest number of people and debts in the country.

Owerri airport is the busiest domestic airport in the country. That should tell you something.

Igbo didn't become the richest region by being f00lish.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:

Blah blah blah Igbos remain The Show Oya swallow the sperm
Give it to your father, you c0cksucker.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by kcprince: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Most likely, innosone himself is using this one as a test run, it'd better meet safety protocols or else, hmm

Most of your arguement in your thread are based on assumptions. I was expecting you to drop a link where innoson said he will use some vehicles as test run or where you see Igbo borrowing money for consumption . Back it up with facts . I enjoy reading things backed up with facts .

1 Like

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by arewafederation: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Meaning without Igbos your people won't be able to travel to the UK.

But you are wrong. Yorubas will sell their ancestral land to Igbos for about 30 million. Igbos will demolish the family house and exhume their dead ancestors. And, then erect a mansion on the grave of their ancestors.

The Yoruba man will use 5 million from the money to do owambe, use 15 million to send their son to UK, use 600k to buy another land in a swamp and manage to build a stunted house on it with 5 million. He will use the other 4 million to open small shop and buy small car and the 400k balance to do another owambe for building a rickety house.

grin grin grin

Come to Ikorodu and see the number of your people Igbos have pushed to the swamp
🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

Owambe people. Igbo no be your mate. United Nigeria airline is waxing stronger. See someone's post just now. He still flew united Nigeria
I only saw a ibo boy lamenting.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ballmer:
When did Igbo become the richest region Tell me how you n your Igbo father will not perish from lies ?

No be IGR richness we de talk. Na richness of people in the state

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

I only saw a ibo boy lamenting.
Lamenting of Tinubu's cluelessness but still doing well despite

1 Like

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
kcprince:

Most of your arguement in your thread are based on assumptions. I was expecting you to drop a link where innoson said he will use some vehicles as test run or where you see Igbo borrowing money for consumption . Back it up with facts . I enjoy reading things backed up with facts .
They have no facts, just wishes and assumptions
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Give it to your father, you c0cksucker.

Your father no fit polish the man shoes
#superfacts

My father is a correct Anambra man

What does your father know about making payroll?
(33 yrs n going)
How many kids have your father sponsored through university?
My father sent all 5 of his children to US
I have sisters that can feed you comfortably

Abeg no be by mouth. Your father no reach
Ants don't bark at elephants
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Always inventing excuses. Characteristics of low achievers
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by IamAtikulate: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ballmer:

Keep crying

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
kcprince:

Is it not a normal thing for him to test run any new prototype before flooding the market?. Have you seen the assembly of his danfo vehicles anywhere?. And for you to say igbos do not borrow for consumption, is like you're not talking about the igbos that i share a space with everyday. Maybe you're talking about alien igbos that walk in the air. May God cure your empty boasting.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Blacklion3: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
What if we all live in peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Is it not a normal thing for him to test run any new prototype before flooding the market?. Have you seen the assembly of his danfo vehicles anywhere?. And for you to say igbos do not borrow for consumption, is like you're not talking about the igbos that i share a space with everyday. Maybe you're talking about alien igbos that walk in the air. May God cure your empty boasting.
That brand has been around for decades. Peter Obi procured it in large quantity for ANIDS
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Keep crying
Stop lying. SE is the poorest in the Southern region. Facts don't lie.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by kcprince: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

you still refused to present facts.

I was wondering your motive of opening such a divisive threat and after reading all your comment all I can see is just assumptions. Such thread don’t benefit anybody. It only increases the tribal hatered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:
Oya go dash your father.
The operation is long overdue

Tomorrow you'll say igbo man has never helped your family
You remind me of Mr Ibu who was flaunting wealth in his movies but when he was sick, he was begging for money until Bukola Saraki helped pay his bill. igbos, be calming down with your movie hype. Online is different from real life.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:
Always inventing excuses. Characteristics of low achievers
This is the first time i am seeing his danfo bus, we don't use it here.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by spagettiluv: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
fx45:
This is the same thing the Palestinians did pre-1948... Today they're running from pillar to post shouting "Occupation".

They fvcking sold all their lands pre-1948!
I guess the ibos have also bought “all the lands” in lagos as well
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Stop lying. SE is the poorest in the Southern region. Facts don't lie.
SE intentionally keep small government for the masses to flourish. Continue celebrating taxation that impoverish you
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:
Lamenting of Tinubu's cluelessness but still doing well despite
Billionaires lamenting?, 1million naira bread should be a chicken change, man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 / Do We Glorify Mediocrity In Nigeria? / Anambra: Obi Campaigns For Catholic Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.