Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Joyce Meyer Devotional, Today, December 6, 2023 - Real Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Devotional, Today, December 6, 2023 - Real Problems (82 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :monday, December 6, 2021 / My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday , December 6,2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional, Today, December 6, 2023 - Real Problems by Resplendence: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2023
Joyce Meyer Devotional, Today, December 6, 2023 - Real Problems

Topic: Real Problems – (Joyce Meyer Devotional, Today, 6th December 2023)
Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support….

— Hebrews 13:5 (AMPC)

I recently heard an interesting story about the difference between real and imagined problems—something that all of us have probably faced at one time or another. This story involved a man who was in his second year of Bible college. He was faced with financial challenges and couldn’t figure out how to pay his bills, support his family, and remain in school. He and his wife were expecting their second child, and because of health problems, she required total bed rest. He finally made an appointment with the financial aid office.

He nervously walked in and sat down. Then the man across the desk asked him an interesting question, “Do you need money, or do you have real problems?”
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

(1) (Reply)

How To Pray When You Are Sick / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/2023 / Why Is Eshu Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.