Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Don't Engage In Exclusive Marketing For Your Business Until You Do This... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Engage In Exclusive Marketing For Your Business Until You Do This... (59 Views)

Don't Start An Online Business Until You Do This! / I Almost Gave Up On My Online Business Until I Discover This / Don't Start That BUSINESS Until You Consider These 3 Things! (A Must Read For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Engage In Exclusive Marketing For Your Business Until You Do This... by Detruthng: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2023
Dear Business owners,

never make the mistake of engaging in exclusive marketing for a business name you've not legally registered.

See, instead of printing flyers,
Instead of printing banners or making bill boards,
Instead of paying for online adverts.

Use a small amount of money to secure your business name first.

I have said this before and I'll say it again, marketing is good, advertising is great, but registering your business first is best.

My dear, it is unwise to spend thousands of naira to promote a business name you've not legally secured for yourself. This is because all your efforts could easily be wasted if someone else registers that business name before you.

Please don't forget that your business name is never truly yours until you've legally secured it for yourself, and that the more you wait, the lower your chances of having the business name you want.

So send a dm now, let's secure your business name and get your business certified for Life.
Call| Text| WhatsApp| 07016944409

(1) (Reply)

Affilate Marketing Pay Is Huge / Superior Quality Porta Cabin In Delhi – Abuildtech / Expert, Accurate And Timely Translation Service Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.