Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,486 members, 7,961,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Youths Listen!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Youths Listen!!! (81 Views)

Strike : Court Listen To ASUU Appeals Today See Reasons / The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! / Teachers, Before You Flog That Child....Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths Listen!!! by GodswillAnibaba: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2023
IF YOU'RE A YOUNG ADULT, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU

I know you're prolly a student or you've just graduated or prolly you're doing your service and all.

Whatever stage you are, if you still have the mindset that when you're done from school and service, that there's a "good job" waiting for you, then the jokes are on you. Cause every sane folk know that they're no "white collar" jobs out there.

And so unless you have one aunty or uncle somewhere that can pull strings in your direction, then you have to take your life in your hands and the way to do that, is to LEARN A SKILL!!! And not just any skill, but a digital skill.

The world as you already know has gone "artificial" and according to Forbes Magazine, 49% of many courses will become obsolete in a few years. Which means that your Biochemistry and Philosophy and all will not be relevant in a few years.

In other words you won't be useful cause a piece of tech would've replaced the need for what you know (if that's all you know). When I came across that post on my feeds, I had to do a research.

I wanted to know which skill exactly will still be relevant even in the year 2050. And after a couple of hours worth of research, I was able to come up with a list of skills that will be relevant.

Some of the skills includes:
1. Software Engineering
2. Frontend & Web designers (UI/UX)
3. Programming & Coding
4. Digital Marketing
5. Leadership & Communication
6. Data Analysis (Science and Analytics)
7. AI
8. Cloud Computing
9. Graphics Design (like bad ass designers o!! Cause AI be doing things on this one) etc.

So my advice to anyone who can see this is to find one of those skills and learn them.
But the issue now is, where are you going to find a reputable source to learn those courses?

Cause as it stands now, scammers are everywhere trying to sell courses that are very mediocre. Courses that don't have results that you can replicate. They'll tell you to buy 40courses for 1k😂.

And you will go and buy thinking that you have hit a gold mine😂 Not knowing that your money don loss you😂

Personally, I will suggest you learn from Udemy. Udemy as you well already know is a reputable online space where professionals with proven results teach these skills and many more.

They're actually one of the best last I checked🤔. But then, their courses are somewhat expensive. You can see courses there for a "little" as 10k or as "small" as 30k🙃. This is minus what you'll spend on data to actually watch the courses o.

That's where I come in😎
Cause I can get you any Udemy course on any of skill of your choosing for just 5k.

Surprising right?!!!!!
You don't have to take my words for it.
I don't even want you to believe me sef🙃.
I could be "another scammer" for all it's worth😂. But then, if you're interested in what I'm offering, this is what I want you to do🙃.

1. I want you to go on udemydotcom and find a skill of your choosing (so you're sure that it's a Udemy course you're getting)
2. Take note of the course content on Udemy
3. Come into my DM (check my siggy)
4. Tell me the course you want, then compare what I'll give you with what's on Udemy.

If they're not the same, THEN DON'T PAY FOR IT!!!. But if they are, then you just might be on your journey to properly positioning yourself for the future🥰

If you don't want to go through all these trouble. Maybe you just want to learn any skill and you want my recommendation on what courses to take that'll put you on the right track skill wise, then slide into my DM now and let's get you started out immediately

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Benefits Of Eduvizors Consultancy In Education Choices / The Evolution Of MCA: Adapting Curriculum To The Changing Tech Landscape - CMRIT / Eduvizors Consultancy: Navigating Success In Education And Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.