Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" (1125 Views)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by Testiebobo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
The embrassing moment, when a sales girl in a raw food store said my fingers were too long and looked like the popular snack "kulikuli". I felt embarrassed nt bcuz of what she said, but bcuz people in the shopping complex were laughing. I just managed to smile, and it seems the young girl is hausa.
Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by Mhizzard(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why don't you thrust it into her mouth so that she could feast on the natural snack

3 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by Bliss52: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hungry girl is seeing kulikuli and gari everywhere

3 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by iamtardey: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
It’s a good thing?!
Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by JONSYN7154: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Testiebobo:
The embrassing moment, when a sales girl in a raw food store said my fingers were too long and looked like the popular snack "kulikuli". I felt embarrassed nt bcuz of what she said, but bcuz people in the shopping complex were laughing. I just managed to smile, and it seems the young girl is hausa.
you for show her how the kulikuli hand dey reset people brain with one sound slap.

But make we see the hand sef. πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by kingfisher2(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
show us the fingers let's see for ourselves
Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by WayStage(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
That's what unnecessary jokes with sales girls usually cause. She can't say that to a customer who doesn't over familiarise himself with her.
E get this my guy wey I dey always caution about unnecessary jokes with sales girls, but him no dey hear until he learnt his lesson in a hard way. He bought a lot of stuffs from the shop that day cos one "reckless alert" enter the guy account that day. As my guy wan pay, the next thing wey she go talk be say "WHO SEND YOU TO COME BUY ALL THESE THINGS FOR AM... abi you don dey do Yahoo... HMM, RICH BOY? Wetin pain me pay be say, immediately she made that statement, there was a deafening silence in the store... Everybody just dey look am - with a" laugh later face"... Because nobody wan laugh for our presence... The most painful thing b say, that year, my guy was in his early thirties, while practically, the babe go dey about 17/18 yrs of age. Just imagine wetin d rest shoppers go dey reason...
If na adult tell am that thing, I for no get too much problem with the statement, but just imagine the girls age. Since that day, if I wan remind am for that incident na Rich Boy I dey call the guy till today. We do laugh about it now.
Alway know your boundaries with them especially if you are a married man.
Testiebobo:

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by Scarrr: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2023
Na same kulikuli fingers u used typed this post?
Re: A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli" by Obierika(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Scarrr:
Na same kulikuli fingers u used typed this post?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / Nigerian Lady Gets Married To Someone Else After Ex-lover Demanded A Break / Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.