Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,733 members, 7,930,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating (45294 Views)

Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by safarifarms(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why do people who cheat feel offended when their partner cheats also? Do they feel they are the only ones entitled to it?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
1. Equality in cheating grin When they say equality in financial responsibility all of you will run to your holes grin There is nothing like equality in cheating when there is no equality in financial responsibility.
OP didn't mention there was a gun to his head assuming he indeed chose to enter into a hypogamous union with his wife. Unless there was an agreement between him and the woman that his being responsible for the financial needs of the family gives him license to cheat your point is moot. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Countersam(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
chazon:
Am in my 30’s, My wife and I have been living in separate locations about 4yrs now. With intermittent visits 3-4months intervals.
Few days back wen she visited, I exchanged one of my new fones with her so while I was checking out the fone so I could delete some stuff and familiarize with the fone(her previous fone ,now mine)I casually stumbled into her FB & WhatsApp and saw sex chats with different men including her ex. This will be first ever I would be checking her SM, calls, SMS or whatsoever.
When I confronted her with these evidences, she rather than apologize to me, began guilt tripping me with how she’s been ignoring my own philandering (but no evidence, she’s just basing them on speculations).
She dragged the fone in a bid to snatch it from me at the Mall in public.
I told her point blank how disappointed & angry I am and am separating from her.
I arranged for for logistics to take her to our house in the town she stays.
She’s called my dad. I have no idea what she’s told them, but I got evidences.
We do not yet have a child together.

Did I overreact??
How do I deal with this situation
Mature advices will be appreciated from experienced people

It's Godswill that she was exposed. Run for your life and sanity, luckily there is no kid from that xship. You made a hoe a housewife, distance is not enough justification for cheating. My wife is at the moment temporarily distant but we trust ourselves when it comes to fidelity.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
And I was right cheesy

He's also a cheat grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by WorldRichest: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
1TrippleCee:

May God grant you wisdom

After God granted him evidences?

He will soon be assassinated by one of the numerous sex mates of his adulterous wife.

After showing him evidences, God will not intervene again. God will just call his Angels and say " my Niggas, come and watch what this Mumu will do next"

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by WorldRichest: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
safarifarms:
Why do people who cheat feel offended when their partner cheats also? Do they feel they are the only ones entitled to it?

A man can have as many wives as possible, but not a woman. Stop deceiving yourself, that is how it has been from the beginning up to date.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by mariahAngel(f): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

A man can have as many wives as possible, but not a woman. Stop deceiving yourself, that is how it has been from the beginning up to date.

Oh really?
So, how many women did God create for Adam?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by WorldRichest: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Oh really?
So, how many women did God create for Adam?

God created Eve, and she wnt to sleep with Satan while Adam was away.

All those that God called his loved ones had several wives, Abraham the Friend of God, Job the Friend of God, David, Solomon, Jacob, Isaac, e.t.c.

Have you forgotten about the woman caught in adultery that Jesus saved, the man sleeping with her was not mentioned till date.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by REGINALD001(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:
Am in my 30’s, My wife and I have been living in separate locations about 4yrs now. With intermittent visits 3-4months intervals.
Few days back wen she visited, I exchanged one of my new fones with her so while I was checking out the fone so I could delete some stuff and familiarize with the fone(her previous fone ,now mine)I casually stumbled into her FB & WhatsApp and saw sex chats with different men including her ex. This will be first ever I would be checking her SM, calls, SMS or whatsoever.
When I confronted her with these evidences, she rather than apologize to me, began guilt tripping me with how she’s been ignoring my own philandering (but no evidence, she’s just basing them on speculations).
I told her point blank how disappointed & angry I am and am separating from her.

Did I overreact??

MY BROTHER SINCE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT LIVING TOGETHER IN THE SAME STATE AND HAVE NO KIDS YET....... BEFORE 10TH OF DECEMBER MAKE SURE SHE IS OFF YOUR LIFE ....... YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 07, 2023
AnalCunt:
Take action as man, pussyboy

Grab your belt and beat the forking hell outta her

After proceed to mekwe

Bonus point: hit her so bad she get amnesia

You see why your mom wants you out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Kingrshd3: 4:26am On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

Divorcing her now might be d best option because if she eventually got pregnant for the Chester's then u are going to train another man's child 🙁☹️

But how did u do it to allow your wife to live somewhere else for 4 good years 🤔

I guess both of u are not really connected emotionally before saying yes to marry each other

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Klass99(f): 5:40am On Dec 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by mrblessed(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2023
What you now is manage not marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by cococandy(f): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Okay no evidence but was she lying?

If she’s lying do what your heart tells you is best for you. But if she’s not, then don’t be a hypocrite.

Mend your relationship and stop living apart. I don’t know what you expect from that sort of arrangement

chazon:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by cococandy(f): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2023
what? lol
WorldRichest:

God created Eve, and she wnt to sleep with Satan while Adam was away..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2023
Not to sound insensitive but i don't feel sorry for couples who don't live together in the same state or location. Couples who live together cheat so why would you expect from those who don't live together?
Any man who marries a woman and doesn't live in the same location with her shouldn't complain or expect her to remain faithful because body no be firewood.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by tuzle(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2023
post=127351368:

God bless you for this.
Some men believe they have the right to cheat as many times as they could,
Bit if a woman do the same,
All hell will be let loose.
Stupid men dem
but there is no sign of cheating there now
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2023
WorldRichest:

God created Eve, and she wnt to sleep with Satan while Adam was away.

You were there when Eve slept with Satan? Ode.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by CalmElder(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2023
Talk to your sisters and female friends. By the time they are done with you, you will know what to do.

Women with your best interest at heart can be very useful in times like this.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by AfroBeatDiary: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2023
You're both in a dicey situation and no matter how it goes you will both keep regretting it, if you break up, it will be on your respective record that you once walk down the aisle with someone you felt you had a future together and if you moved then I welcome you both to your hell.

What you need now is Jesus, you both need Him, He is able to give you both a new start and grow in love better for a greater future.

Your wife might not be into those men but needed a manly affection which she's missing from you but a cheating man he's chatting with does that to her and touch her in places that charges her organs something she doesn't get from you. I could be wrong but marrying another lady is not a solution, she could do worse than your woman if placed in the same atmosphere.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
First off... What exactly do people intend to gain by leaving evidence of infidelity on their phones?!!

Is it just stupidity or they are uncaring about the consequences of discovery?!! You have done the act, why hold on to the chats?!!

On this matter... There's clearly no mutual love and respect in this marriage. This is an obvious case of people marrying out of convenience.

You guys are better off divorced and apart... Neither of you will ever be faithful to each other.

Luckily, no innocent child to tie you guys down to such a loveless and incompatible union... Abeg, go your separate ways.

When we tell you people to choose life partners more carefully, y'all think we are talking too much.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by GboyegaD(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
It is a tough call. The fact that she is trying to get square is one I can't get over as it rings volume in my head.
I would suggest a sincere discussion between you both to decide if the marriage can be worked on or otherwise.
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by AntiChristian: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
angry
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Haydens: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Simply divorce that b!tch for your peace of mind.

Don't associate yourself with a pig.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by lomprico(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

It's a good thing you don't have a child yet. Dump her arrogant azs ASAP!
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by twilliamx(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??

You did good
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by BrighterSyde: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
I like the fact that you stylishly didn't admit that you cheated, only that there's no evidence, swear with amadioha say you no cheat undecided grin

You can divorce, your choice, but you can also forgive her since you know you also cheated on her.

So you still believe that sex should be viewed as an equal act with equal consequences when a man and woman cheat? Haba!!!
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Nicoddemus(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Simp sad
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by victorazyvictor(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
mariahAngel:
She's cheating and she had the mind to call YOUR dad? Something does not add up.

Also, why would you think (there's even a chance) your dad will believe her words over yours, if you're so sure she cheated? (As you stated "I have no idea what she's told them" )

Na made up story!
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by TUANKU(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Two fighting…Sorry two cheating!
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by Ikaeniyan0: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
chazon:

Did I overreact??
As for me you did the right thing. But if you feel you can forgive and forget her, you can take her back.

As for me, I can't take back such a lady
Re: My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating by lomprico(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
woginid967:

You did this very late...

Dont ever trust a woman whose phone you have not haccked

Spy on her phone, sms, calls, SM... Before and after marriage if you want peace.

Now for the men... Send their evidences to bloggers while protecting your wife's identity. And you will be fine.

They will think she leaked it, she will be shamed and become remorseful.

Find the men's wives or church members and send the proofs. Simple.

Do the same to her parents and siblings and your parents too.

Return her dowry.

You're forever free.

You will never be suspected because it is the online blog you would be sharing.

God bless

Return her dowry Keh? na she go return dowry nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.