Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,186 members, 7,890,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! (1417 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by jayriginal: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
Brother, how about "how the bible led me to atheism". Can you find that and post it ?
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by deols(f): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
u may also be interested in 'how the bible led me to Islam'
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by jayriginal: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
deols:

u may also be interested in 'how the bible led me to Islam'
That would ensure a balance. Oya Frosbel, over to you.
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by deols(f): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
jayriginal:

That would ensure a balance. Oya Frosbel, over to you.

frosbel, go copy and paste as usual
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^

I could sue you for accusing me of copy and paste grin
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by Enigma(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^  You don't need to sue the evangelical atheists in particular grin

Just tell them pot --- kettle --- black! Mention names like Harris, Dawkins, Dillahunty, James Huber etc all copied and pasted at length, boring length, by our evangelical atheist friends!  smiley
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by jayriginal: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^ You came here too ?
Frosbel was talking to a muslim, not your imaginary enemy.
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by Enigma(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^ Guilty conscience made this one self-identify.  smiley Anyway, as I pointed out on the other thread ----

That's why you were spamming the forum with several cut and paste jobs all over the place both in starting and within threads!

Until toba cut you down to size.  smiley

Cool!

cool
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by jayriginal: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^ Na you know. Keep cheering your mentor on and cherish your illusion while it lasts. Also watch out for your imaginary foes.
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2011
A must watch

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Bible? / Should Marriage Be Based On Seeing Vision And Dreams? / Apostle Paul Gospel Outreach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.