Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking (21276 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Reacts To Forcing Medical Students To Sign Undertaking / Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Unclesuya(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2023
Him no get evidence say him sign am because in the undertaking sheet the still no appix him signature
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2023
After paying exorbitant school fees as a medical student. You'll be fighting to get a 100k job in this country. Total waste.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Dathrone(f): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2023
If this is true, it's to avoid brain drain. Medical field is not for the block heads around here in Nigeria looking for visa to travel. You endure worst abroad
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by CJStarz: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2023
RepoMan007:
Greatest Nigerian student.
Morale low!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Kayluka100: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
My school with dramas
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Sillymoderators: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Tinubu is very stupid
Ambrose Ali is a state university ode!

Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by SavageMaster: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2023
nairalanda1:
Look at it this way

1..They get a masters degree before they graduate

2. It kind of happens in the UK, students take a year off to get intercalated masters degrees

3..Nigeria doesn't have enough doctors. Government is putting pressure on the education system to train more. No space in the clinical side as a result

4. It is an old problem. Very old

Why admit 200 students when you have quota to graduate only 50.

People will be collecting automatic extra year, no be say they write exam come fail.

To me, this is sheer wickedness

Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Jlow2: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2023
Next time you hear apc , know that is hell on earth, coming of the present govt just institutionalized corruption,after these tinubu 8years an average nigerian will beg to relocate to Niger republic
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by SaLongs1(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2023
This is one of the most callous set ups I've ever seen.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Geovanni412(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2023
Bliss52:
Useless School, after over admitting students

I wish they sue the VC and management

The case go come tey for court
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by jojothaiv(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Sucre7:

That's a wrong misconception. Intercalated year doesn't equates an additional degree. It's only done to explore another field of study.

I took an intercalated year to explore the field of information system. I completed my computer science degree with no additional degree. It was only stated in my transcript that I took an intercalated year.
This is an eye opener.

Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by sageb: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2023
ThompsonJoo:
Is this not bondage ??

Source: Naz

Imagine 😔
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2023
Institute a class action suit against the bastards, and sue the bastards immediately.

It's a case of rights infringements, fraud, and misrepresentation.

Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by uuzba(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2023
Shey you see it?
Nigerian university is forcing student to stay with them and be paying more and more school fees.
Yet Nigerians are busy celebrating one olodo girl that got 100% in UK masters degree.
You don't know that that is all a ploy for YOU to take that your school fees money and go and give UK university?
UK will grant you admission to any of their Universities to study any bullsh1t course you want. SO FAR you pay that their fees. And after you've exhausted all your fees and course, you get the fxxx out of their country.
Everybody is looking for students money. That is the simple bottom line.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by PinkNature(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
After paying exorbitant school fees as a medical student. You'll be fighting to get a 100k job in this country. Total waste.

No university trained medical professional who knows his will settle for a 100k job.

Unless of course he's still an undergraduate.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2023
PinkNature

No university trained medical professional who knows his will settle for a 100k job.

Lol dey play...you think the labour market cares about your worth? Why them dey japa if they are paid according to their worth?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Faposky95: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2023
If na good country... good people
Na to forggggettttt the schu......
Where dem go get money.......
Shey Law students go so Medicine join......?!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by ericmor: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2023
UptownVibes:
The country is like kidnapper's den.. They force everything on us.. Weather you like or you no like

It is because we keep accepting it because of our weakness and fear. More are still coming if we continue ranting online and don't take action
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by montaro56: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
That's trash if you ask me grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by UptownVibes(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
ericmor:

It is because we keep accepting it because of our weakness and fear. More are still coming if we continue ranting online and don't take action
My brother the problem we have is tribalism. Until we unite the way it ought,leaders will continue to mess with us.. For now there is nothing anybody can do about it. Your best bet is to make any way you can. Because people with money are the only recognized persons in the country. Nobody cares how you make it,but just try as much as you can to have money. Excess of it..

The leaders know the country will break someday,so they are all trying to loot all they can. Because when the country finally breaks,nobody will ask them to give account..

With the various scandals on Akpabio's and Tinubu's name,they still head the top positions in the country. Because of what? Money

Bro leave Nigeria matter, go find money o.. Anyhow ,but just make money. Enough of it..
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by bjdon: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
People always want to either cut corners or not do things the correct way.
None of those students can say they are not aware of the issues at that university regarding over admission, yet they still decided to go there. What did they expect would happen?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Justiceleague1: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
madridguy:
We know you do not understand what is happening here as it ain't about agberoes nah grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by ericmor: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
UptownVibes:
My brother the problem we have is tribalism. Until we unite the way it ought,leaders will continue to mess with us.. For now there is nothing anybody can do about it. Your best bet is to make any way you can. Because people with money are the only recognized persons in the country. Nobody cares how you make it,but just try as much as you can to have money. Excess of it..

The leaders know the country will break someday,so they are all trying to loot all they can. Because when the country finally breaks,nobody will ask them to give account..

With the various scandals on Akpabio's and Tinubu's name,they still head the top positions in the country. Because of what? Money

Bro leave Nigeria matter, go find money o.. Anyhow ,but just make money. Enough of it..

It has gone beyond tribalism alone, despite me not being concern about Nigeria anymore, in as much I'm still living here for now, it is better we start acting and not just talk and talk, if not they will start forcing money off our hands even when we don't expect
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by UptownVibes(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
ericmor:

It has gone beyond tribalism alone, despite me not being concern about Nigeria anymore, in as much I'm still living here for now, it is better we start acting and not just talk and talk, if not they will start forcing money off our hands even when we don't expect
Bro seems you've forgotten endsars campaign so soon. Some innocent persons are still in jail for protesting as we speak. If you doubt what I am saying now.. Try and come out,then challenge the corruption in the country. Watch as your own people will sell you out to the government. This night the DSS will pick you up.. Go read about Sunday Ighodo. Most Nigerians doesn't cneed libration, example are those who voted apc in the last election. Even after what buhari and APC did to them after 8 good years. So brother like I said before .. Use that energy to make enough money for yourself and family. Forget Nigeria
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by blowjohn(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
It's normal na. They tried it for me too.
If ur a doctor u wud understand.

But u see, doctors are the problem of doctors.

U see senior registrars fighting for salaries and reimbursements for programs and trainings they went thru but the basic root of shortage of doctors are not addressed such as this; wherein a medical school can't get accreditation cos of facilities and other factors.

This ambrose alli university, if my memory serves me we'll got their first set of medical doctors after about 15 years. And that year they graduated about 20 doctors or so.

The government is not ready.

Very soon una go depend on chemist shops, agbo sellers, pharmacies, herbalists to treat u.

Una never see anything.

Make I hear anybody complain about doctors and hospitals for this forum again.

Those student will spend a minimum of 10 years before graduating.

During my time they printed letters telling us to to to Israel to continue our medical program at almost 5 million naira O!

Una never see anything.

Make I see any consultant talk any rubbish for where Junior doctor dey, e go hear am frm me.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by HenryTimes: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na craze dey worry you, have you been to the school before?

Ondoterrorist:
School when VC na cultist

Chancellor butcher

Professors na kegite lords

Lecturer foot soldiers

Students armed robbers
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by nairalanda1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Houseontherock1:

How does intercalated BSc equate an MSc sir? Just curious because they wrote BSc in Anatomy or Physio clearly there

LOL...I mixed it up. Still...three degrees on gradiuating.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Powersurge: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Cheapgadget:
I will continue to be paying school fee. 😂 Lol

I shake my head for this country.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Ondoterrorist: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
HenryTimes:
Na craze dey worry you, have you been to the school before?

You need some battle axe for your project?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by Postinor: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
PinkNature:

what about a pharmacist
Re: Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking by drimzsmoke(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Euphoria of CGPA and the Illusion of Success / Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / JAMB 2013 Results Uploaded - How To Check