Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,456 members, 7,833,575 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Need Investment Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Investment Advice (279 Views)

Investment Advice / Investment Advice / Investment Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investment Advice by Justicecreft: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
I actually do have some money saved up from trading, about 4.6m and would love to get to know which investment is the less risky to put money into and what the reward would be like, it's suppose to be a long term investment as i would not be needing the money for a long time,i actually do live comfortably so i really don't need to worry much as to feeding and shelter. I actually don't mind it being a business venture ,although i have little to no experience with physical businesses as most of my earnings have been online.

Please i really don't want any ponzi scheme advice or multi level marketing thing, i also don't want to involve in digital marketing. Thank you
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Watoni2T(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Justicecreft:
I actually do have some money saved up from trading, about 4.6m and would love to get to know which investment is the less risky to put money into and what the reward would be like, it's suppose to be a long term investment as i would not be needing the money for a long time,i actually do live comfortably so i really don't need to worry much as to feeding and shelter. I actually don't mind it being a business venture ,although i have little to no experience with physical businesses as most of my earnings have been online.

Please i really don't want any ponzi scheme advice or multi level marketing thing, i also don't want to involve in digital marketing. Thank you
why don't you invest in landed property remember do your due diligence before buying.. the reason I am say this u have no or little experience in any business u want to venture.imagine the disaster that's about to happen
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Ochason(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2023
Justicecreft:

Please what's that your online earning way that you are into am very much interested in it cos right now I need to engage myself into any kind of source of financial income no matter how little it my be. Pls help s brother. Reach me out with this number if you wish to help me sir. 08168651482
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Ynix(m): 3:11am On Dec 07, 2023
Justicecreft:

Since you want to take your earning to another level based on physical business consider the pros and cons especially from the angle of ease of doing business in Nigeria which is very tough.

There are the good options and the bad options
The better options and the worst options
The best options and the worst options

Part of your job should be to draft them out and map out the best options and pick the best possible that can give you a good ROI.

All I am saying is that your primary target is to invest sometimes into knowledge, skills and capacity on how to jump up your about 5 Million Naira either by linear progression or geometric progression in the positive

Don't be greedy,don't be hasty and don't play the fools game.

For physical business your best game will be commodity flipping, as in buying low and selling high.

It's up to you to make the right choices based on knowledge.
My own advice is that you keep a better of your eyes on what brought you to where you are at least 70% and use 30% to test the water of physical business, Or 80% and 20% respectively.

To end it's not always about the amount of money you have made but your capacity keeping it and building it up which often requires understanding and setting up Systems, Structures and Standardized processes.

Most importantly having an outlook on a vision bigger than you, gathering data and taking a lean model for starting can be a game changer for you.

Consider all of these carefully and make good decisions.

If you need any help or clarity, you can reach out to me on 08089456258.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Justicecreft: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Justicecreft: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2023
Ynix:

Since you want to take your earning to another level based on physical business consider the pros and cons especially from the angle of ease of doing business in Nigeria which is very tough.

There are the good options and the bad options
The better options and the worst options
The best options and the worst options

Part of your job should be to draft them out and map out the best options and pick the best possible that can give you a good ROI.

All I am saying is that your primary target is to invest sometimes into knowledge, skills and capacity on how to jump up your about 5 Million Naira either by linear progression or geometric progression in the positive

Don't be greedy,don't be hasty and don't play the fools game.

For physical business your best game will be commodity flipping, as in buying low and selling high.

It's up to you to make the right choices based on knowledge.
My own advice is that you keep a better of your eyes on what brought you to where you are at least 70% and use 30% to test the water of physical business, Or 80% and 20% respectively.

To end it's not always about the amount of money you have made but your capacity keeping it and building it up which often requires understanding and setting up Systems, Structures and Standardized processes.

Most importantly having an outlook on a vision bigger than you, gathering data and taking a lean model for starting can be a game changer for you.

Consider all of these carefully and make good decisions.

If you need any help or clarity, you can reach out to me on 08089456258.

What kinda commodities are you talking about and how do i go about it, i think would be best i message you
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Justicecreft: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2023
Watoni2T:
why don't you invest in landed property remember do your due diligence before buying.. the reason I am say this u have no or little experience in any business u want to venture.imagine the disaster that's about to happen
Hmmmm....true, thanks very much,although i actually have one, but i think i might jist get another
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Ynix(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Justicecreft:

What kinda commodities are you talking about and how do i go about it, i think would be best i message you
It's better you send a message, WhatsApp is okay
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Ynix(m): 6:50am On Feb 06
Justicecreft:

okay
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Libertyquezt(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06
To do business requires not only knowledge, but experience and the early stage perseverance. Plus the extra acumen to succeed in this environment. Its no surprise, we find so many companies shutting down despite their professional and industrial background. Business is not easy without that ingenious passion.

Investment in Nigeria is also tough... even with a professional advisor. However, since real estate is more reliable and profitable, which doesn't mean you don't need a professional, like real estate broker or even a lawyer.

Conclusion, you could still earn 30% yearly. With landed property it is possible and...I know it. There are more than 10 estate locations with full documents including C of O that I am much aware of.

Good luck with your decision.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by magicfarad90: 7:50pm On Feb 06
Justicecreft:

Well, knowledge is key basically, even investing in land banking is good hence it's not something you need immediately..But then can we talk, chat me up on wassap. Can we talk more on wassap, I will need share some more with you. 08133478063
Re: I Need Investment Advice by CitynewsNG(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06
Just go use your money buy land jeje. My brother. Don't go into physical business you won't have time for.. That 4.6M will get you good land that can appreciate overtime.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by forenzy: 12:27am On Feb 07
Since you wont need the money now, you can buy like six hectares of land to plant palm tree. If you have like 200 high yield palm trees, in 3 years, you are cashing out big time. You can also mix with plantain . You start selling in six months while your palm tree grows. mail me esusustuffs@gmail.com for guidance and more

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Actual Minimum Opening Balance For A Dom Account? / Taking Care Of Your Car / Advertising Media Terms To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.