Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen (11537 Views)

Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke / Enugu Govt Warns Against Destruction Of Miliken Hills, Other Natural Heritage / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Dannydavito: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Proposed implemented
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Pristine664:

Lol slaves of Nigeria talking

The world Igbo was coined by the Igala tribe which means slaves.

You were sold to slavery Binis, Ishekiri, Igala, Ijaw grin

I wonder why they still consider Igbo as majority tribe in Nigeria. cool
how come we have more population than the people who sold us into slavery?
If you don't give a reasonable reply,then you are stupid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by happney65: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sergio107:
Where are the cows?

Must herdsmen be mentioned?

Stop mentioning the children of God that thier only sin is coexisting with south west brothers of them

Hissss...Lower your voice please.

"Where are the cows?

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Bliztzer: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
This world done spoil.

How dare a slave complain to their slave masters?

If it was the good old days those Fulanis would have given them the Mohammed Special treatment

I read somewhere the cone heads learnt the art of head uprooting from their Northern Suya masters.

They are all free born not slaves.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by BlackhatMentor: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bliztzer:

They are all free born not slaves.
Walk into the farm and tell that to the Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by SisterAnn(f): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
UndilutedTruth1:

You suffered well well in your childhood o. Please take down that picture.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Bliztzer: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Walk into the farm and tell that to the Fulanis

Is like you in delusion, or just want a pointless point. Tell me where is safe in this country?

The last administration emboldened this herdsmen and we have some of those brother in crime in the east, north, and south as well, killing with any reason.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by NAC1666: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Monsignor22:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/05/osun-farmers-protest-against-destruction-of-crops-attacks-by-herdsmen/

They have not seen anything yet. When the southeast was complaining about Fulani's headsman,the southwest was laughing. It's there turn to enjoy the crop destructions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
SisterAnn:

"Government please " safe" us.
---Ronu Elders 2023.

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by nairalanda1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
One thing I find about any thread involving herdsmen is that at the end of the day, the comments usually boil down to

1.One group of people mocking another group of people.

2.A long treatsie on how Nigeria belongs to the Fulanis...and how Fulanis are conspiring to rule the world or something.

3.A long treatsie about how this means we should break up Nigeria, and so forth

4.Let's go on a genocide against Fulanis

5. You are a Fulani or a tinubu slave...or a buhari slave.

Yet, no one wants to discuss solutions.

The fact is, it is the refusal to consider solutions for decades that has brought us to this mess. Fulani v farmer did not start today, it started decades ago, long before GEJ or Buhari thought about coming back to power. It is basically a land management issue. It is also an issue of fulanis refusing to modernise cattle rearing, the population growing too large,and the amount of land growing too small

Now, in 1940, no one heard of Fulanis and farmers fighting. In 1940, there were just 40 million Nigerians. Now, there are somewhere abound 200 million of us. On the same piece of land. That has not grown since 1940....

The thing is, we got to do things like

1.Cattle ranching

2.Focus on railways . So that cattle would be transported by rail, not by walking around

3.Fulanis got to modernise now.

4.Farmers got to do things like crop rotation, land conservation, planting more trees, etc...

5.We got to take the threat of the Sahara expanding serious. Not the one where someone comes and plants a few trees...that does not do much.

6. Fund the police and the judiciary better. No state police or millita is going to do a good job...because we are a tribal society, and there would be severe bias. State police works in the USA, because most everyone, excepting the Native Americans, are immigrants...and because states in the US rely heavily on investment by companies to grow their funds (One state governor in the US was declared a success because he attracted investors to build factories in two years. Major global investors. Guy was proposed as a future presidental candidate, but he said no)...so their state police works better.

But you know what, no one is going to listen. And I fully expect to be called a Fulani slave, a tinubu slave, a hypocrite, a supporter of fulani atrocities (Note...I have said nowhere in this post that Fulani bandits and herdsmen are doing God;s work and we should praise them when they kill farmers...anyone killing anyone is a brutal murderer who deserves to be punished).....because the average Nairalander is not interested in serious discussion. All they know is kvethcing and kvethcing and campaigning for their politican of choice.

But then, if we all did serious discussion, at the end, no one is listening. No one important, that is. We don't control the levers of power, we are just ordinary citizens....nothing would change. Cynicism takes over, and we just succumb to bitterness, or anger, or praise singing.

But even then, whatever you think of me, whatever you think of them, whether you think this post is justifying fulanis, or not, or whether you think I am an APC supporter, or a hypocrite, you will agree with me that enough is enough, and itis time that people...not government, or rather not just government....sat down and started doing some serious things about this matter. Too many people are dying , being molested and hurt on both sides. Time for solutions.

But then again, Nigerians don't do solutions. They just want their side to win, so that master can feed them crumbs from the table. APC or PDP, OR LP, or whatever...

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Bliztzer: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
israelmao:
This will never help you because it never helped Benue farmers,they keep protesting while killer Fulani herdnen kept killing them.The only language they understand is fire for fire.This will never help you because it never helped Benue farmers,they keep protesting while killer Fulani herdnen keep killing them.The only language they understand is fire for fire.

The only language Islam understands is violence.

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by 12inchess: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
It gladdens my heart to see that Obidients aka ayiri Omo ipod are still wailing in the comments about Yoruba because we didn't vote for their fraudulent PO.They are still pained and in deep mental trauma. Its a pleasure to behold. If you like bring 20 POs we will not vote for them. Call us tribalist. We will vote for our own person and you too vote for your own person. Chikena. And that 🤡 called GRV looking for how to turn Lagos fully into no man's land we dey ready for am.

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Acidosis(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why are these people so destructive and stubborn??

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by nomolos92: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2023
God bless ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Chygoz01: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2023
Where are the cows sad
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Antiurchins: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2023
I pity the sophisticated tribe,
seriously I do.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by zanshi: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Until wealthy people down south start getting our own cows to out number Fulani cattle rearers, then i would say that we are not serious. Look at the people protestesting they are mostly 40s and middle aged men, even young people in farming communites don't want to get their hands dirty.

Crazy times ahead.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Wahabfuture: 1:11am On Dec 07, 2023
humilitypays:
Fake news.

I am currently at Ipetumodu and I was at Ilesa 2 days ago, while I and some of my friends were at Ifelodun last week, and a week before I spent all my week at Ile Ife and Modakeke and I can tell you that Osun is very peaceful not like Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia where unknown gunmen don't even allow Omo Igbo to come out from Monday to Sunday shocked

Thanks to God you did not enter Ode-omu or Asipa or Akinlalu otherwise your head would have been mined. anyway Ife North are great people 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by UndilutedTruth1: 1:13am On Dec 07, 2023
SisterAnn:
You suffered well well in your childhood o. Please take down that picture.

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by OyinO: 1:16am On Dec 07, 2023
Protest in vain. Nothing comes out from protests.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Blitzerz: 1:50am On Dec 07, 2023
duduade:
Have they complained to their dancing governor

Yea
The governor is in charge of police and military
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Blitzerz: 1:52am On Dec 07, 2023
12inchess:
It gladdens my heart to see that Obidients aka ayiri Omo ipod are still wailing in the comments about Yoruba because we didn't vote for their fraudulent PO.They are still pained and in deep mental trauma. Its a pleasure to behold. If you like bring 20 POs we will not vote for them. Call us tribalist. We will vote for our own person and you too vote for your own person. Chikena. And that 🤡 called GRV looking for how to turn Lagos fully into no man's land we dey ready for am.
U are a clown!

In a post where people are lamenting about being killed by herdsmen from other countries.....

Cant u See your full blown mental illness.?

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by yetty247(f): 2:28am On Dec 07, 2023
I think Nairaland is forever gone

Tribalism/Religion biasness is the only thing we read every day like it something we should be happy about

May the Almighty grant healness to the tribalist/religion mentally ill ones....

In southwest/Osun state here, The numbers of Igbo aren't countable (Do you think it won't affect your people aswell?

In the East, Are you happy with the situation there irrespective (We all have to stand as one and stop these politicians from using us Or you think anyone is a saint?

How man politicians are affected and how many are suffering from Nigeria hardship? Make we continue to dey fight ourselves and they will continue gaining power

I read an article where a certain person retired and immediately start lobbying for another high post(Where happened to resting after working for more than 30years ? if they don't leave post for younger ones, How are we going to gain that so called expensive they are always demanding for

Nobody should quote me ooo bcoz I no dey come Nairaland come do anything again. i go save me eyes and head from reading rubbish since you all refuse having sense.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by onumadu: 2:51am On Dec 07, 2023
yetty247:
I think Nairaland is forever gone

Tribalism/Religion biasness is the only thing we read every day like it something we should be happy about

May the Almighty grant healness to the tribalist/religion mentally ill ones....

In southwest/Osun state here, The numbers of Igbo aren't countable (Do you think it won't affect your people aswell?

In the East, Are you happy with the situation there irrespective (We all have to stand as one and stop these politicians from using us Or you think anyone is a saint?

How man politicians are affected and how many are suffering from Nigeria hardship? Make we continue to dey fight ourselves and they will continue gaining power

I read an article where a certain person retired and immediately start lobbying for another high post(Where happened to resting after working for more than 30years ? if they don't leave post for younger ones, How are we going to gain that so called expensive they are always demanding for

Nobody should quote me ooo bcoz I no dey come Nairaland come do anything again. i go save me eyes and head from reading rubbish since you all refuse having sense.

Oga please stop bothering us with your preaching.
Preach to your lunatic brother below who hates GRV whose only crime is to have an Igbo mother.

12inchess:

If you haven't noticed in Nigeria it is every region for itself.
That is why in the East, even smallest villages stand their grounds against these invaders.
Grow some balls and do the same, and stop lamenting and preaching fake unity that even you don't believe in.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by seunayantokun(m): 3:15am On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
This world done spoil.

How dare a slave complain to their slave masters?

If it was the good old days those Fulanis would have given them the Mohammed Special treatment

I read somewhere the cone heads learnt the art of head uprooting from their Northern Suya masters.

Whoever you might be, let me advise you to steer clear of bitterness - it destroys its host more and faster than its supposed target(s). Fulani herdsmen terrorists have made themselves nuissance in all parts of Nigeria, including your region, yet this is the kind of gall you still hold in your heart. It doesn't help, my friend. Drop that posture. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by okorogodwin4(m): 3:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Fulani herdsmen will continue to be thorn in your flesh world without end
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by okorogodwin4(m): 3:57am On Dec 07, 2023
God bless mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out criminals masquerading as Fulani herdsmen out of our farms he is coming out on the 15th December to start from were he stop
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by kingthreat(m): 5:08am On Dec 07, 2023
The farmers should contribute money and buy arms then form a local vigilante.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2023
It's a family affair.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Cantonese: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2023
humilitypays:
Fake news.

I am currently at Ipetumodu and I was at Ilesa 2 days ago, while I and some of my friends were at Ifelodun last week, and a week before I spent all my week at Ile Ife and Modakeke and I can tell you that Osun is very peaceful not like Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia where unknown gunmen don't even allow Omo Igbo to come out from Monday to Sunday shocked

From Ipetumodu and Ilesa, both in one state I believe, you were seeing events in 5 states in the a south east. The peace in your two towns allowed you to visit 5 states physically to prove your claim?

No be mumu you be so?

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Zeebuy: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2023
AbujaLagos:
everything dey be like sweet music to their governor... e go don dance to their complains
Hahahahahah.....guy you no well. I was just picturing it in my mind, imagining these people laying their heartfelt complaints and the governor busy bursting moves and twerking to the sweet sweet music🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Aide Demanded N5m For Access To President / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 / On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.