Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,310 members, 7,977,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:02 PM

2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. (548 Views)

Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online / Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 12:16am On Dec 07, 2023
I am offering you a training on how you can start on your own as buying agent while charging commission based on the value of the goods purchases for customers at online stores such as 1688, Alibaba, taobao and so so on. .

Buying agents or purchasing agents are people or companies that offer to buy goods or property on behalf of another party.

Highlight of what will gain from the 2days training.

*How to start working immediately as a buying agent.

*Mastering China procurement services.

*Sourcing of products, negotiating and placing of orders.

*Navigating 1688,taobao and other Chinese trusted b2b marketplace.

*How to start sourcing and placing orders for customers.

*How to get a verified alipay account and verified method of funding.

*How to fund your dollar card at a cheaper rate.

*Detailed explanation on shipping services and how to leverage it.

*Sourcing, buying and shipping from USA.

*Recommendation of Reliable and tested China shipping agents for both air and sea shipping to Lagos.

*Buying and selling of RMB(Chinese Yuan) and where you can buy for profits working as a middle man.

My 7yrs cognate experience is what am going to share with you. It's going to be interactive and well detailed course.

Another bonus is, you will also be taught on how to be a successful merchant on jumia and a proven ways of making steady income buying cheap products which can be sourced from 1688 and ship directly to jumia warehouse.

Take advantage of this course and make a better plans for yourself this year. You can never know all these and still not make money.

The training is strictly online. Act fast now.

Training free: 7500

WhatsApp: 07043824457
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Take that decision today.
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by adelafe2019: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
It is only big companies and the govt. that can seek services of a procurement agent I.e. a contractor.

Nowadays, people buy what they can see physically in various shops/ markets or engage in mini importation of what they need especially from China, U.S.A. etc.

So in Nigeria procurement agents are rarely patronised except those that helps to buy Agric. Produce e.g. cocoa,palm oil etc. from farms. Thanks.
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2023
adelafe2019:
It is only big companies and the govt. that can seek services of a procurement agent I.e. a contractor.

Nowadays, people buy what they can see physically in various shops/ markets or engage in mini importation of what they need especially from China, U.S.A. etc.

So in Nigeria procurement agents are rarely patronised except those that helps to buy Agric. Produce e.g. cocoa,palm oil etc. from farms. Thanks.

Did you read my post clearly? Did I mention anything like govt or big companies? Please I don't want argument. Na God I take beg you.

Not that am forcing anybody. Only those who are interested.. Thank you..
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 7:49pm On Jan 15
The training is still on.
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 12:13am On Jan 16
I will be having a training tomorrow for those who have paid for the class. You can still join.
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 9:47am On Jan 16
We are holding a new class today.
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 4:44pm On Jan 16
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 12:55pm On Jan 17
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 3:26pm On Jan 19
The best training you could give yourself this 2024 is to attend this one one one training. What you stand to gain is much more than what am charging you.
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 4:14pm On Jan 19
What are you still waiting for?

1 Like

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 10:14am On Jan 20
Another payment received for the new class.

What are you still waiting for? This class is strictly practical. I am going to share my 7years wealth of experience with you. Undergoing this training will make you to create job for yourself and make steady income.

Another class is starting today. Join us.

1 Like

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 12:06pm On Jan 21
Get the right training from me.

1 Like

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 5:25pm On Jan 21
Training ongoing.

1 Like

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 8:43pm On Jan 21
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 9:56pm On Jan 21
We are talk and do. Register for one on one class. You can never go wrong with this training.

See proof as attached. This is not copy and paste training.

1 Like

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by Akposkiz: 11:12pm On Jan 21
Interested!
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 8:19am On Jan 22
Akposkiz:
Interested!

DM me on WhatsApp: 07043824457

1 Like

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 9:16am On Jan 23
We offer you one on one practical training.

2 Likes

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 9:11pm On Jan 24

2 Likes

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 5:15pm On Jan 30
Available.

1 Like

Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 11:49am On Mar 11
Ramadan kareem.
Re: 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent. by sheffybugatty: 12:24pm On Mar 19
The transaction was successful.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business A Consultant From Portharcourt. / Ernestly Looking For A Business Partner (at Least One Million Naira) / Start Making Real Money For Yourself Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.