Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,777 members, 7,952,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? (518 Views)

Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Track Record Stands Him Above Atiku, Obi / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Jokerman(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2023
I always hear people on social media saying they vote Tinubu because of his track record in Lagos...

Please I want to ask what exactly is this track record??

Was Lagos the best city in Africa during his time or what, I don't understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by LeoDeKing: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Very funny pipu.

Shebi na him dey ask for Tinubu track record now.

Give him those records, he will switch moniker to tell you election is over.

Meanwhile, they haven't explained to us how pitobi suddenly become a messiah.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Dream25: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Very foolish question... undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Jokerman(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Very funny pipu.

Oga, during his time, was Lagos the best city in Africa?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by otipoju(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nothing worth mentioning except Jigi Bola and sign posts all over lagos lamenting why bad roads can't be fixed because they are federal roads.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Jokerman(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dream25:
Very foolish question... undecided

What is this track record?? Was Lagos the best city in Africa at his time??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hand pickin Lagos Gov...Cronyism!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by 89green: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin He had no track records in Lagos, people were just being deceived

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by ayokellany: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
What about the housing estate he built Abraham Adesanya the famous one is one of them in your state which estate can compete with that ?

otipoju:
Nothing worth mentioning except Jigi Bola and sign posts all over lagos lamenting why bad roads can't be fixed because they are federal roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Zaheertyler(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
The sanity he brought to the civil service is one we can't take from him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by killsmith(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
There are thugs littered in every street in lagos. That's legacy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Bobloco: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Very funny pipu.

Simple question that requires a simple answer

What is Tinubu's track record in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by StarRiderr: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is a very interesting thread although election is over but people deserves to know that drumming legacy of Tinubu
Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by TopBanter: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jokerman:

No. It was the worst City in Africa. That's what you wanted to hear. End of thread.

Now, go back to your tears and lamentation for your real heartache this silly thread cannot hide or console. I.e your excruciating pain at the loss of Obi to the Jagaban of Africa. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by raskymonojendor: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
We Lagosians thank God for sending Tinubu our way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Fortruth: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jokerman:
I always hear people on social media saying they vote Tinubu because of his track record in Lagos...

It's not even him.... it is his followers that have a poor track record of common sense. They love tribalism that has kept them on the level of NIGGERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Jokerman(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
TopBanter:

No. It was the worst City in Africa. That's what you wanted to hear. End of thread.

Now, go back to your tears and lamentation for your real heartache this silly thread cannot hide or console. I.e your excruciating pain at the loss of Obi to the Jagaban of Africa. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Your head like Obi kolombo... Tell us his blueprint or track record in Lagos, or stop spewing lies and misinformation on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by TopBanter: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jokerman:

Your head like Obi kolombo... Tell us his blueprint or track record in Lagos, or stop spewing lies and misinformation on social media

What lies bro? I just told you Lagos is the worst City in the world thanks to Tinubu. The man has no "blueprint" or track record in Lagos. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Not everyone is foolish enough to be wasting their time defending Tinubu to certain people. Similar to promoting Western Education before Shekau former Boko Haram oga or telling Biafrans Awolowo was a great leader and a benevolent human being.

Anyway, now that you have the answer you want, what are you going to do with it? Remove Jagaban from Aso Rock? Report him to Biden like your sister Chimamanda? Grass him to IMF, WTO etal? Pass on your findings to Jackson Ode Ude?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by XY23: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jokerman:

"He built Lagos". The most potent propaganda ever sold. Well, credit to most real lagosians who didn't buy the nonsense. When you talk about Fashola or Ambode, they'll be quick to say Tinubu empowered them. It certainly means most kingmaker makes terrible Kings. Look at the mess he's making of Nigeria .
Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Lovemeharder(f): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2023
undecided
Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by TimeMachine2: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2023
What exactly is Peter Obi's track records in anambra that made the useless man to be living in Lagos after turning awka to dubai?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by ovieigho(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2023
Jokerman:

I know very soon questions like this will pop up again
Cos I have always known and also tell people that Tinubu did nothing in Lagos apart from holding his successors by the balls and make dem remit to his accounts

Ask foolish people what Tinubu did in Lagos they will start listing Fashola , Ambode and sanwo Olu’s achievements

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by TimeMachine2: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Foolish people are the ones crying everywhere and using identity theft to cowardly project their hatreds on others.

No cares, TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT and there's nothing tsetse fly like yourself can do.
And obi? He will never rule this country nor an ibo man. Keep manufacturing enemies on per second basis. Aturu.

ovieigho:

I know very soon questions like this will pop up again
Cos I have always known and also tell people that Tinubu did nothing in Lagos apart from holding his successors by the balls and make dem remit to his accounts

Ask foolish people what Tinubu did in Lagos they will start listing Fashola , Ambode and sanwo Olu’s achievements

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by TopBanter: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Foolish people are the ones crying everywhere and using identity theft to cowardly project their hatreds on others.

No cares, TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT and there's nothing tsetse fly like yourself can do.
And obi? He will never rule this country nor an ibo man. Keep manufacturing enemies on per second basis. Aturu.

This is the right and only response to these hateful and annoying nematodes. Anyone taking the bait, to then be trying to list Tinubu's achievements for these haters, is only wasting his own time and asking to be dragged.

A bit like a Jew trying to convince Hitler to see his point of view. There is something winners (Team Jagaban) should never do and that is to be defending Asiwaju's mandate to hateful losers. Especially at the instigation of those losers as OP does here.

They are best ignored, goaded and taunted but never ever taken or engaged seriously.
Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by stacyadams: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Jokerman:

Was there 24/7 light in Lagos? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Tinubu Track Record In Lagos? by Jokerman(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2023
TimeMachine2:
What exactly is Peter Obi's track records in anambra that made the useless man to be living in Lagos after turning awka to dubai?

You never see Peter Obi followers talking about track record or blue print like you Tinubu supporters

(1) (Reply)

Singer Terry G Celebrate100 Days Of β€˜no Smoking’ / Open Letter To Seun Osewa / Investigate $1m School Fees At American Intl School By Yahaya Bello.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.