Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) (3834 Views)

California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Gadafii: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
This scene and u remind me if beneli M4 short gun in zombie dead😣😣

This girl is brutal, see as she pop the guy he’s like a cherry, Omo
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Meteng: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
If that is her picture up there, dis kind 14 year old dey put people for trouble
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Shoot em up style more da four car
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by todugo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:
Nigeria is just a Blessed Country, either you believe it or not

If this girl dey hawk Okpa bfr and after school and also dey run errands for her mama, her brain for no reason go this direction
Wetin this one dey talk sef? grin
No be her mate for Naija dey kill her clients for Hotel room with poisonous drugs.
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by lebron7(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

What a waste of kpekus

The good old times a little bit of necrophilia would be done to the corpse before disposing it in the river for fishes to fist
You must be insane
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Babangidapikin: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Damn they took off the brain .. I am not surprised...
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Mandela27: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ohhhh boyyy,see what they call head shot
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by falcon01: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Franzinni:
I am desensitized to these things ... But how!

I guess I have seen so many now that it doesn't trigger the normal response and to be honest, it's a scary thing to realize.
it ain't scary it's just normal to not feel anything. Holy shit I just realised I don't feel anything, what would a normal human feel though? For me all I was thinking was how is the brain on the left side and the head on the right? 🤔 did he drag his body after his brains was splattered or did he sit down and blow off his brain then fell to the right? It's just confusing and annoying
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by IjebuWarrior: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Rickmann:

Fvcking hell😮
Omo
Is that his brain on the floor?

Lord have mercy.

Yes Sir. That's the right & left hemisphere of the brain! 🧠
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Abolodje: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Stupid bitch blew her brains out
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:20am On Dec 08, 2023
I rather watch horror film
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by HouseRavenclaw: 4:42am On Dec 08, 2023
You are lusting after a minor and dead body, by the way. Demented colonial ape.

BlackhatMentor:
Looks like an Imported NPC from USA

What a waste of kpekus

The good old times a little bit of necrophilia would be done to the corpse before disposing it in the river for fishes to fist
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Lovemeharder(f): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Holy moly! shocked
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by Justiceleague1: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

still more functional than yours grin
Yes Sir. That's the right & left hemisphere of the brain! 🧠
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by MMG01(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2023
Shabapete:
See Putin people shocked
Your own dey body so rest
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by 5ircreepy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Koralords:
She was bullied but this not the way to go
That's the likely motive I could come up with the moment I read the news.

1 Like

Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by IjebuWarrior: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127375765][/quote]

Who curse you? 🤬
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Franzinni:
I am desensitized to these things ... But how!

I guess I have seen so many now that it doesn't trigger the normal response and to be honest, it's a scary thing to realize.
Go to gory sites like bestgore.fun, your tune would change
Re: School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) by LooneyLester: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pic of the girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Mummy Don’t Kill Me’ - Girl Begged Before Mum Strangled Her To Death And Tucked / Woman Died During Sexual Intercourse With Concubine In Agbado, Ogun State / Video Of A Young Man Undergoing Cult Initiation In Lagos, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.