Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

'I Can't Do It Alone,' Korra Obidi Calls Out Ex-husband For Not Paying Child Sup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can't Do It Alone,' Korra Obidi Calls Out Ex-husband For Not Paying Child Sup (522 Views)

Omah Lay Calls Out Ex-Lover (Video) / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can't Do It Alone,' Korra Obidi Calls Out Ex-husband For Not Paying Child Sup by Kenisionman(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nigerian controversial dancer, Korra Obidi, has callled out her ex-husband, Justin Dean on social media for allegedly failing to pay child support.

She made in known in a video clip, accusing Dean of not contributing financially to the care of their two children.

Korra further added that shouldering the financial responsibilities of the two children is difficult and urged him to play his part by paying his half.

Read full post here: https://excedel.com/i-cant-do-it-alone-korra-obidi-calls-out-ex-husband-for-not-paying-child-support/

Re: 'I Can't Do It Alone,' Korra Obidi Calls Out Ex-husband For Not Paying Child Sup by Godmother(f): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
I didnt expect anything less.Shes expecting child support from a man Im sure cant even support his current lifestyle. Isnt that why he was asking for spousal support from her.
Re: 'I Can't Do It Alone,' Korra Obidi Calls Out Ex-husband For Not Paying Child Sup by eepeepook: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Lol. Yet women keep claiming pregnancies, thinking they alone would shoulder the responsibility. Keep away from single mothers. If you suspect she's a single mother, cut her off. Life too sweet to carry another man burden.
Re: 'I Can't Do It Alone,' Korra Obidi Calls Out Ex-husband For Not Paying Child Sup by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Kenisionman:
Nigerian controversial dancer, Korra Obidi, has callled out her ex-husband, Justin Dean on social media for allegedly failing to pay child support.

She made in known in a video clip, accusing Dean of not contributing financially to the care of their two children.

Korra further added that shouldering the financial responsibilities of the two children is difficult and urged him to play his part by paying his half.

Read full post here: https://excedel.com/i-cant-do-it-alone-korra-obidi-calls-out-ex-husband-for-not-paying-child-support/

Lolz, but u left alone na... u wan dey take UPKEEP abi? That ur useless fada wey support u then, make e resume responsibility to support u & kids na, I pity the kids .. u wanted his Doc & money abi?

(1) (Reply)

IS Wiskid ( Ibrahim Balogun) A Muslim Or Christian Or Babalawo. / Davido’s Boy Isrealdmw Rain CURSES On Ex-wife, She Rejects & Sends It Back To / Bella Shmurda Attack Naira Marley On Mohbad’s 28 Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.