Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? (2263 Views)

Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Fiscus105(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2023
SweetBuns:
Best I can do is to be more receptive and initiate body contact
If you don't step up, it's your loss
When you make the moves instead of them, they hate it cause it emasculates them

U like a guy, u show him signs he doesnt look ur way, you said, he is the one that loose out. HOW? If may ask you ma.

Are you not the one who looses out in the contest? By not achieving your desire.

The day lady starts seeing it, she isnt doing favour by having sex with guys, is the day such girl puts her mind firmly for greater future ( such woman would go to any length for life achievements devoid of relying on men).

Moreso, it would also give her peace of mind by not encouraging toxic in ur relationship.

Lastly, I will orientate you that, it's not all men that are he-goats, which sleeps with any hole,...........so far it's hole.

Some are discplined, they stricty stick to the type and class of ladies they can go out with. Plsssssssss have this orientation going forward to ur Marriage, it would help you massively.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by kkins25(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
But women do this all the time.. Its because we always want to see the world with the eyes of a man. At High school, she might be coming to look for your trouble alway,

At work, might be giving off sexual cues

On the road, off and on eye contact..

dropping hankies on the floor

walking past you but brushes you slightly, just enough to transmit sexual impulses..

Come on..

I observed alot during my days teaching sec school..
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by bal4real: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I was going to do it, but someone has already started using my comment to cause gender around here and I'm not in the mood for any gender wars.
Babe, forget about the one who provoked you and share your experience for the sake of those who care to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... / This Is What Most Women Want In Romance / Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.