Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,032 members, 7,922,498 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:42 AM

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills (55043 Views)

Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Ballmer: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
How is any of them doing beta than South Africa ?

joefelin2345:
Oga Botswana & Post war Ruwanda. So send me the promised $1000 immediately for me to Japa o-smile
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by ColonelMichael: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2023
realoscar84:
I thought you are a matured and sensible fellow, now I know better. Enjoy ur day Oga

Because I told you the truth, I am now immature?
Na only mature people dey kill Deborah because of one dead Medina pig prophet, I don't ever want to be this type of your mature scallywags.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by panafrican(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2023
The South African government is insulting all Africans by not being able to make that place an iconic national treasure.
What a shame. As Pana-Africanists we are calling on the African Union to take over that house a make it an African House.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Floky215: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Even in his book...he was a pacifier...he stopped the revolution that was starting...Blacks still eat peanuts...so one day the true reckoning will come back to South Africa again.

Exactly, the question the South Africans should be asking themselves is What deal did he cut with them and others involved before he was released and made the President..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Floky215: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ballmer:
How is any of them doing beta than South Africa ?

You have suddenly gone mute on your wager...statistics is there for you to see and suddenly pretend not to see it...you better pay up...!!!

You just come to an open forum and say what you got no idea about...!!
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Floky215: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Why are the mode here deleting my comment and expose on Mandela and the whole apartheid debacle...?

Again what the South Africans people should be asking themselves is what deal did Mandela cut with those involved in the system before he was released and made president..!!?

People need to know and if you people are collecting bribe to suppress critical question we Africans need ask then I'm sorry you guy are collaborators in the fraud scheme to hold down Africa...!!

I guessed you guys would would ban me or outrightlt delet this comment again like the one before...!!!
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Florenz05(f): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Omuuvwie:
No difference between this African leaders, they all have something in common.

All of them, is a shame
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by panafrican(m): 2:06am On Dec 12, 2023
Floky215:
Why are the mode here deleting my comment and expose on Mandela and the whole apartheid debacle...?

Again what the South Africans people should be asking themselves is what deal did Mandela cut with those involved in the system before he was released and made president..!!?

People need to know and if you people are collecting bribe to suppress critical question we Africans need ask then I'm sorry you guy are collaborators in the fraud scheme to hold down Africa...!!

I guessed you guys would would ban me or outrightlt delet this comment again like the one before...!!!

You are a fool.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Idaytesj29(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Helpless kee u dia.
Where they not offered independence at the same time Israel was offered? What did they do, reject it and then started stupid wars that they’ve never won.

Helpless my foot

Why are you taking it personal? Are you a jew? Be civil you are in a public forum. Let your education amount to something good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / Joe Biden Meets A Dog Named After Him (Photos) / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.