Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Blessing CEO Is A BAD Influence To This Generation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blessing CEO Is A BAD Influence To This Generation (619 Views)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing CEO Is A BAD Influence To This Generation by emmayegbaniobs: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Is A BAD Influence To This Generation by freshkpomo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
emmayegbaniobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pLp6uCFk-4&list=UULFbxHw1OcJP4b_o7Eiof5tmg

Nor let those olosho and hook up babes on her channel catch you o, them ready defend her with their kpekus both married and unmarried and I sort of noticed that 90% are her from her region.
Re: Blessing CEO Is A BAD Influence To This Generation by BrokeNhopeful: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2023
KanielOutis92:
Can someone please drop the telegram link of this thread?
I can give you the link to the 2 groups. Just show love.

I can attach screen shots if necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Ahmad, Another Woman At CBN Arrested, Detained By DSS For Fraud / Courts Jail 14 Yahoo Boys In Oyo, Ogun / Indian Police Arrest Three Biafrans For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.