Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,486 members, 7,892,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments (32783 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Bettergoat: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Animated Movies are GOAT.
If you can look beneath and get the message

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by youngrichnigga: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Your wife's not alone in this, I'm in my 40s and I watch cartoons more than anything apart from football ⚽⚽⚽.
She's got fertile mind and can imagine so many things because that's how to enjoy cartoons. You must have a wonderful brain......the current AI, car designs, drones, planes etc were borne out of cartoonists imagination if you must know cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by ElliotP: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2023
At the end nor be everybody wey go school get sense, the man is obviously educated but he's obviously a fool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by deanoffaculty: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
She is diligent in performing her duties but you have headache over her cartoon? Must you complain? Tụfịakwa!

I even though I would read that food burns in the kitchen and she forgets to bath because of cartoon.
Oil dey your head!!
You dey Bleep your wife, the woman dey cook for you, she dey take care of kids, etc...... wetin con remain?
I like the woman wife .....God bless her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by deanoffaculty: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2023
God bless your wife. I like her. Please send me her number make I continue from where you stop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Na you dey complain na.
Even me like this still dey watch cartoons.
What if your wife wife is a "couch potato" to Telemundo and ZeeWorld?
Your wife no dey cheat on you, you dey Bleep her, she dey take care of home and kids, etc.......God bless your wife!!!
Pls buy penguins of Madagascar, coco, vivo, etc....make she dey watch.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by viyon02: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2023
donproject2:

While dull ones don't kwa??
That is not my point dear,
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by PedoBear: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2023
If you're a adult and watch cartoon, you're nothing but a manchild and you should go kys yourself because you're pathetic manchild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by ghettochild(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2023
This man has a problem...
Me that I love watching cartoons
I'd choose to watch cartoons first before doing normal movies...
The most recent I was was under the boardwalk....
There's nothing wrong with his wife oooo..
She's my kinda woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by ghettochild(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Maybe the wife didn't get to watch cartoons as a kids n now enjoys it as an adult
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Blackbishop(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
If she is diligent with other aspect of the marriage then enjoy the free soul you have as a wife.

Let me add people who creates the animation are not children but adults like your wife. She has a very strong imagination

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by ruggedtimi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
When u watch family guy u go know say cartoon pass cartoon. Well there is nothing wrong with a grown up woman watching cartoon but she shouldnt be addicted

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by ruggedtimi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Administration1:
Omo, I watch family guy more than most kids
most kids dont know family guy
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Angrigowt: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
I prefer animated movies on mnet. Esp voice over. So so hilarious. When will naija begin animated movies. Enuf of the nonsense king and Queen ,inside on3 compound Palace movies epic keeps showing us. Dstv na scam.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by madscientist88(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Usmanovic95:

There is nothing wrong with the man, he has no issues with the woman watching cartoons, all he wants is for his wife to know where to draw the line. He wants the wife to act like an adult sometimes. Acting like characters you watch in cartoon should be for kids not adult. When you switch roles with kids they subconsciously disrespect you and start seeing you like a playmate.
You can't tell if the wife and one of the kids have been acting tom and Jerry throwing objects at each other which prompt the man to share his problem and seek solution on social media.
if you read what i wrote to the end you would know your response is irrelevant.you think at 37 you can teach her to be an adult? amazing.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by herald9: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
This man is missing a golden opportunity.

If he watches and act along, that'd be such a happy home!

Smart people watch cartoons.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Babangidapikin: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
She's just trying to bond with her kids and it's good she is having an eye on what content are kids are consuming...
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by bularuz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nothing wrong here, many people assume all cartoons are made exclusively for kids which is false
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Rexymania(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
I love animated movies than normal movies. They are funny and sweet. Your wife is normal
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Am over 40 I still download cartoon and watch with my kids.mash and bear frequently

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Beuberry(f): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
She is diligent in performing her duties but you have headache over her cartoon? Must you complain? Tụfịakwa!

I even though I would read that food burns in the kitchen and she forgets to bath because of cartoon.
Some men are architect of their home's misfortune.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Regex: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
I still watch cartoons till this age and I don't think I will ever stop. So what's the big deal?
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by OGrockinnewacct: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
At least she isn’t cheating on him.
Man doesn’t have a problem, he’s just trying to create one for himself
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by FireUpNow(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
She is better than those ones that watch Mexico and Philipino movies. Telemudo and Novela as well as Nollywood. I love cartoons and I watch with kids too. No big deal except that of not bathing and making food to burn on the kitchen.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by colossus91(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
viyon02:
I do watch cartoon too, infact smart people watch cartoon.

We learn much from cartoons than most Nigerian movies no jokes. It’s just for the smart 32 still love American dad family guy Simpson love rugrats growing up,jimmy neutron, dexters lab, phineas and ferb etc I can go on for ages. Cartoons are my run to.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
richeeyo:
Better than those stupid Philippino, indian soap opera

I agree with u 100%

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by cjudy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
This op need to watch Moana and other likes, then he will stop watching all those nonsense AfriMagic
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by 1TrippleCee: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a sad man

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They’ve turned the home into a cartoon home.
They are soo addicted, they sing their songs, do their dances and discuss those things all the time.

My wife at her age will be running as if something strange was happening and she forgets herself to be an adult sometimes.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by wrongnumber: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
How is this an issue.

What he calls cartoons are actually animated movies like little marnaid, lion king and so on.

I am a guy far older than her and I prefer to watch animated movies than other type of movies.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Dshocker(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Funny man...

What is the problem if your wife watches cartoon?
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by GVTAsiwaju(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
DyshApp:
A married man has anonymously taken to social media to complain about his wife’s addiction to watching cartoons with their children.

According to him, his wife was always excited to watch and sing along to the cartoon with their kids and she would narrate the stories to them if they missed them.

According to the man, something must be wrong with his wife. While admitting that she has not failed in her roles as a wife and mother to his kids, he reiterated his worry that he felt she should have grown past cartoons.

He appealed for help to fix the cartoon problem.

In his words:
"I feel like something is wrong, I don't really get her sometimes. She doesn't even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I'm missing out on something great.

“My wife, 37 years old, enjoys watching cartoon even more than our kids. When I say cartoon, I mean animated movies.
Our first boy is 14 years old down to our last who is currently 4 years old.
They’ve turned the home into a cartoon home.
They are soo addicted, they sing their songs, do their dances and discuss those things all the time.

My wife at her age will be running as if something strange was happening and she forgets herself to be an adult sometimes.
I’ve tried to explain to her that I don’t really like it, I don’t complain because they are being happy but, I don’t understand my wife’s addiction. Even when the kids aren’t around, she’ll be watching animated movies alone.

Once they get home, she’s going to narrate all she watched to them and even demonstrate with actions some funny/emotional scenes.
I feel like something is wrong, I don’t really get her sometimes. She doesn’t even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I’m missing out on something great.
Is there something I can do to help her? It’s somehow bothering me.

Kindly note that, she’s fully employed and still does her duties as a wife and a mother. I don’t have any problem on that side, I just feel she’s addicted to animated movies when actually, she has grown pass it.”

I Love to watch cartoon too and am older than your wife
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
what of men that play video games? I only played that as a teen

The truth is people are different and are passionate about different things. The day I leant this I understand and appreciated people more rather than expecting everyone to be like u or like what u like.

Atleast she's better than some girls who watch horror movies only. undecided grin
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by mistabb(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mean of relaxation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.