Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo (26417 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by HITsquad: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I was ashame while watching the video. I wander how people like that became policemen
lol I swear bro.... I thought I was the only one. As in Shame no gree me look the video well... Alot of things are wrong in the video 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Buffalo2(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Like say NPF no sabi say things like that dey happen before.
Oyamilenu
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Buffalo2(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2023
These ones are clowns nah. Just give them ten strokes and let them go.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by rolams(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
They gained international fame but might lose their jobs locally

International fame is not good for their body!
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by victorazyvictor(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I was ashame while watching the video. I wander how people like that became policemen

Are you just coming to Nigeria?
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by symbianDON(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2023
aAK1:
If I’m the woman , she need to stop her trip in nigeria . Other police men would retaliate
nope! No policeman wants to lose his job these days....they will actually avoid her like Ebola grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by BouquiLake: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2023
They could not even communicate in simple English... Very very embarrassing to the nation.

SoNature:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-constables-who-demanded-money-from-dutch-rider-in-oyo/amp
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by AndikanEssien(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Police authority claim that the act of the officers was unpolice and won't be tolerated is only lip service because it was caught on camera and published on the internet. The same shameful entitlement attitude is witnessed daily by road users everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by gloryman91: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Shame on NIGERIA government and npf, useless leaders we are having in this country, that turned everyone into Theifubu.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by siant: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

What is their crime that you want hell to happen to them?
Their conduct is unethical of their profession.
It is most likely your parent or family member is a corrupt police officer or better still, you yourself are a culprit.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Special constables are persons who volunteer to join the NPF on a part-time basis.

I'm sure they weren't vetted, trained or even checked if they have criminal records. No be only special constables na unusual constables.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by dangotesmummy: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2023
richiemcgold:
2 things that are mostly common with majority Nigerians:
1. Fond of begging
2. Very very abusive
they beg in an aggressive and offensive way and when you say no or ignore they resort to insults..

Some time Last year I went to ace supermarket to buy household necessities and there's no day that I don't go that I won't see beggars both corporate beggars,slay king beggars, illiterates or kid beggars and as soon as you get down from the car they'll double Cross you and begin to stalk you till you enter inside.even when you come out you will see them waiting In front or by the door of your car.its not even as if those who shop have it all, they're just trying to stay afloat and you begin to harass them.you think they too don't want who will give them free money for Doing nothing?
Anyway back to the issue,I flipped on the beggar and shouted on him because I was financially stressed that day

That begging culture is really annoying.you go to party, people are begging,even the guests,you enter bus in garage,you cannot sit in peace without Mobile beggars,on your way to work or buisnesses,same thing.its irritating and a bad image to Nigeria abeg undecided

No one has it all peaches and cream.you don't even know the financial crises or issues the person you're begging from has undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Nigerian police officers will never fail to disgrace themselves both locally and internationally, with their uncouth and animalistic behaviour.Lol! I can imagine the impression that Dutch woman would now develop about these animals in uniform.
Nigerian police men have no shame at all.
That's why I don't respect anybody wearing that uniform.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Ihenzy(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Is it that NPF don't know their officers beg for money on road?
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Exceed15: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Nigerian Police can kill you because of money. They should be dismissed with immediate effect to serve as deterrent. I know others will not learn because they are already cursed.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I was ASHAME while watching the video. I wander how people like that became policemen
I decided not to watch that video because this shame.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by NoToPile: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Well, begging will attract a sanction possibly.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by CLEVABOY(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2023
The police in Onitsha To Benin need to be checked. The day I traveled from Onitsha to Benin,I pity the driver he almost spent all his money on police. Every check point is extortion point.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Slurity(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I am yet to see a responsible police personnel all my life in Nigeria. they are all criminals.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Gamesmart: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2023
You can even see their names on their chest:

Kareem Fatai

Jimoh Lukman

And they were speaking Yoruba.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by pcagbaji(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
No one noticed their superior at the end of the video that one of them walked towards and was telling them repeatedly that they should let her go, and I thought he was well experienced among them. He might have known that they were being recorded.
The woman used to say in one of her videos, when she initially went back after she fell sick and promised to come back to Nigeria. I think when she was in Togo, that he learnt that Nigerian police were corrupt and would ask for money and Togo/Benin police are very unfriendly. She came prepared and they fell for it. They didn't even let it reach 20 seconds.
And can you imagine, those babas na constable and even with ammunitions? The police force need overhauling totally.
Shame on those bad eggs. They would have denied if the woman was not with camera.
That is not a police man that man is a special constabulary police looking at the badge
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by pcagbaji(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2023
ReubenE:

You don't know that is the new tactic of Nigeria Police. Any officer caught for wrongdoing in a measure that will bring public disgrace to the force is a "Special Constable"

Special Constables is their new scapegoat for denial
Look at the badges
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by pcagbaji(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

So they shouldn’t have been arrested? What’s your agenda really?

NPF is leveraging on these videos to sanitize the police, it should be commended. It’s only a matter of time, more bad eggs would be fished out. My greatest concern is who’s gonna expose the high-ranking officers committing bigger crimes, we believe they exist.

###
How many police you self don report abi you no day see dem, we know una type
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by uchwar1: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2023
It is unfair to dismiss these 2 beggers from service. It was a friendly beg and owing to the fact it was oyibo, they were being friendly. They should caution them since they are not paid by the police. It is a volunteer job and man must wack
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by soccerlite: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Give me something nah. How is family? Wetin you bring come? Wetin you wan give me?” the officers asked the foreigner.

Lolzzzzz
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Kencyl: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-constables-who-demanded-money-from-dutch-rider-in-oyo/amp
this are not regular policemen, they are special constabularies enlisted in 2021for community policing. They have not been paid a dime since their enlistment only for police authority to come out and say it is voluntary. At this point I think police welfare should be looked into.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by gbowoade85142: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Begging shamelesslyBegging shamelessly...
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by ghettochild(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2023
They really haven't done anything wrong.... They just asked n didn't impose on her to give em money.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by Solababa91(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Until The Police authorities also penalize those giving these culprits orders to commercialize highways, these menace would never cease.
Re: Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo by zumbigbo(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2023
samuelevans:
she should go to hell.
she claims she is already aware NPF is corrupt.
is that the only police check point she came across?
can she swear if other checkpoints didn't treat her well?
Nigerian loves and respects foreigners.
don't let that poor Dutch woman get you all confused as NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NOT CORRUPT. way of corruption may be different though.

This is how far corruption don eat brain cell for Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman / Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.