Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools (203 Views)

States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by Sirchiboy: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Joys of the motherhood.
Oliver twist.

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by iamtardey: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Koku baboni , sugar girl, animal farm grin
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by iamtardey: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Joys of the motherhood.
Oliver twist.
I read Oliver Twist
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by DevilishMan: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Robinson Crusoe
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by CoolSavannah: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cheer up brother

Chike and the river

My father's car

Sugar girl

The passport of mallam Ilia
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by Farrason: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Joys of the motherhood.
Oliver twist.

Things fall apart, only child, King Emene, Sugar girl, Twelvth night, David Copperfield, Nna mehn... How did it help me?
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by Benwallt(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Treasure Island

Poem- (1). Night fall in Soweto

(2). Building the Nation
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sugar girl
Purple hibiscus
Violence
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by Nicepoker(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Adventures of Souza
Oliver Twist
African child
Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by etrange: 2:13am On Dec 09, 2023
In no particular order:

1) Windmills of the gods (US)
2) The sky is falling (US)
3) Mirror image (US)
4) Pelican brief (US)
5) Da Vinci code (US)
6) Angels and demons (US)
7) In the street where you live (US)
8 ) Darkness is a color (US)
9) Bottled leopard (NG)
10) The gods are not to blame (NG)
11) Chaque chose en son temps (NG)
13) Une vie de boy (CM)
14) Les misérables (FR)
15) Sans famille (FR)
16) Animal farm (US)
17) Circle of friends (US)

I also have a list of those ones I regret reading cause they were a waste of my time. Sadly, I stopped reading novels after secondary school sad

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools by Sholaco: 4:50am On Dec 09, 2023
Akara oogun

(1) (Reply)

B.sc Environmental Health Science Or B.sc Biology, Which Should I Study. / Logarithms Explained In Yoruba / Why Is My JAMB Caps Blank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.