Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,481 members, 7,888,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . (236 Views)

BREAKING: Angels Of The Lord Storms Mercy City For ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’ / Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory" / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by Deepspirituals: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
I'm Spiritualist D'Light .

Parents ,It's not Compulsory Visitors that comes to your Home to Congratulates you to Carry Your New Born Baby .

It's an Old thing and it is not Mandatory .

There are Evil People with Evil Intensions.

They visit to Congratulate and Celebrates with you ,They can do that without asking that they want to carry the Baby .

Why do they have to Carry it ,For What Purpose ?

This Life is SPIRITUAL ,Whenever A New Child is Born ,The Evil Ones with Third Eye Sees Beyond the Physical ,They know which Child has Big Glory ,They Read the Stars ..

Remember the Three Wise Men ,Immediately Jesus Christ Was Born ,They Knew it ,They Followed the Direction of the Star ,They Located Jesus Christ and Presented Him Good Gifts ..Not Gifts to Destroy His Divine Destiny .

As it was so it is today ...

Those with Third Eyes Knows whenever a Child with Great Star is Given birth to ,From your Family ,In your Neighbourhood ,etc .

They Have Evil Hand ,Some Rub Evil Soap ,Powder ,Some are Witch ,Wizards ,Once you Allows Them to Carry the Baby ,They Establish a Contact with the Baby Destiny ,They Transfer a Strange Sickness on the Baby .

You Parent Would begin to Fight an Unknown Battle a Battle you don't know the Source .

You are free to Ignore this,This is not for Everybody .It is not for the Ignorant ,It is for the Wise.

For Spiritual Consultations ,Spiritual Problems

Business FAILURES
Eating and having intimacy Dreams
Cobwebs
Rejections.
Etc .

Whatsapp Spiritualist D'Light now.

I'm Not Traditional Spiritualist ,,My Source is Divine Light...

Re: It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by immortalcrown(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2023
It is not compulsory for visitors to carry host's baby.

But you are wrong here. An evil person must not carry your baby to achieve an evil agenda. An evil person can even stay 100 miles away from your home and easily carry out his or her mission against you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by Deepspirituals: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
It is not compulsory for visitors to carry host's baby.

But you are wrong here. An evil person must not carry your baby to achieve an evil agenda.
. You are Entitled to your Personal Opinion .

Spiritual Activities is very Broad ,Not on here to Engage in Unnecessary Argument here ,I have a message and I have Passed it .

If you notice me on here I don't respond to Comments no matter how hurtful or Attacking .

I'm very Focussed and Objective .

But I will for once Mention this .

Evil People have Levels of Operations .

Some do not Posses Spiritual Powers to Operate ,They do not have Spirit Deposit to Carry out Spiritual Operations .

For Example a Witch Would Attack her Targets in Dreams ,In the Physical without Having a Contact , There is no Distant in the Realm of the Spirit .

A Witch or a Spiritualist can Invoke the two other Tripatite Nature of the Baby ,She can Summon the Soul and Spirit of the Baby to Appear and kill the Baby or carry out other Spiritual Attacks without establishing a Physical Contact.

Back to your Comments : It is not every Evil Person that has such Spiritual Energies .

There are some they Developed hatred for someone ,They have no Spiritual Potentials to do the Above .

They already Knew the evil intension they have in mind ,Such Person would Consult a witch doctor to Prepare a Charm / Juju in form of Powder / Soap etc . Already rubbed on the Palm such Evil Person would use it to Carry the Baby.

I'm not a Baby Spiritualist , I'm not just Spewing Nollywood, Movies ,I'm stating the Reality.

There are Evil Ones that have Confessed of Evil Things they have Perpetrated .

How about Evil Person that Presented Wedding Gifts to Couples ,Immediately they opened it ,The Couples Fought and Today they are Separated .

Such Evil Person could have Spiritually Attack the Couple now without given them a Gift .

Finnaly ,Many Evils are Been Done through Physical Contact .

Parents I repeats Go to war to Protects the Destiny of your Children ,Do all that you can .

Don't Be Ignorance and say any one that want to attack Can only do that Without Physical Contact .

I remain Spiritualist D'Light.

Whatsapp

Re: It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by immortalcrown(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. You are Entitled to your Personal Opinion .

Spiritual Activities is very Broad ,Not on here to Engage in Unnecessary Argument here ,I have a message and I have Passed it .

If you notice me on here I don't respond to Comments no matter how hurtful or Attacking .

I'm very Focussed and Objective .

But I will for once Mention this .

Evil People have Levels of Operations .

Some do not Posses Spiritual Powers to Operate ,They do not have Spirit Deposit to Carry out Spiritual Operations .

For Example a Witch Would Attack her Targets in Dreams ,In the Physical without Having a Contact , There is no Distant in the Realm of the Spirit .

A Witch or a Spiritualist can Invoke the two other Tripatite Nature of the Baby ,She can Summon the Soul and Spirit of the Baby to Appear and kill the Baby or carry out other Spiritual Attacks without establishing a Physical Contact.

Back to your Comments : It is not every Evil Person that has such Spiritual Energies .

There are some they Developed hatred for someone ,They have no Spiritual Potentials to do the Above .

They already Knew the evil intension they have in mind ,Such Person would Consult a witch doctor to Prepare a Charm / Juju in form of Powder / Soap etc . Already rubbed on the Palm such Evil Person would use it to Carry the Baby.

I'm not a Baby Spiritualist , I'm not just Spewing Nollywood, Movies ,I'm stating the Reality.

There are Evil Ones that have Confessed of Evil Things they have Perpetrated .

How about Evil Person that Presented Wedding Gifts to Couples ,Immediately they opened it ,The Couples Fought and Today they are Separated .

Such Evil Person could have Spiritually Attack the Couple now without given them a Gift .

Finnaly ,Many Evils are Been Done through Physical Contact .

Parents I repeats Go to war to Protects the Destiny of your Children ,Do all that you can .

Don't Be Ignorance and say any one that want to attack Can only do that Without Physical Contact .

I remain Spiritualist D'Light.

Whatsapp

Noted.
Re: It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by Bahamas95(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2023
I can't harm someone's child so I don't believe anything can harm my baby.....If you like bring all the charms in your village to my house you're just wasting your time.

The only reason I won't allow a visitor carry my baby is if the person is dirty. You can't be putting on dirty clothes and with sweat all over your body and expect me to allow you carry my baby. NEVER!
Re: It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by Deepspirituals: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Back to Being Focused and Objective.

Parents A stitch in time Saves Nine.

It does not cost you anything to Protects your New Born Child.

Reduce the Likely Possibilities of the Evil Ones To establish a Contact with your Baby after Birth.

WITHING 21 Days after Birth.

You do not have to satisfy That Your Neighbour ,Friends ,So Call well wishers by Making them carry your Baby .

Evil is not written on the Faces.

Within 21 Days ...Keep Your Child away .When they come to Congratulates you ..Say Thank You. Baby is Sleeping ..

Yes ,Your baby is covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ ,No doubt but apply Wisdom.

Madam Ajoke Confession of how she uses a charm to Carry a Neighbour baby was shocking ,The Neighbour had 4 Children already ,She had none ,She sent one of her Neighbour message ,The Woman was not too happy about this ,because it was Across the Major Road ,They Quarreled and settled .

Madam Ajoke did not Forgive. she Carried the 5th New Born Baby with a Charm ,The Baby Died on the second day .

Madam Ajoke Consulted with me ,She needs a Child ,I investigated her and found out she did an evil before which is Responsible for her Predicaments ,It has to do with an evil against a new born baby .

She was Shocked and she Confessed .

Things are Happening ..

Not for the Ignorant ,Only for the Wise.

Spiritual things are Deeper.

Whatsapp

Re: It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by Deepspirituals: 12:43am On Jun 08
Not Compulsory .

Whatsapp.

Re: It Is Not Compulsory Visitors Must Carry Your New Born Baby . by Deepspirituals: 2:51pm On Jun 09
Be Careful, Do not let your Carelessness and Ignorance to Affects your Children Future .

Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

I Was Super Gay For 30 Years But Jesus Christ Changed Me / Why Is Nigeria Still So Poor Despite This? / Please Brethren Help A Sister. I Want To Buy Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.