Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,329 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) (4521 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by spagettiluv: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2023
A 70-year-old man, Francis Van-Lare, is currently trending as he releases names of 219 women who has shared a bed with him as a way to celebrate his birthday.

The list of women the 70 year old Man Francis Van Lare Claimed He has SL*PT With
According to the man.

👇
The names below are gud in 69 and do. ggy. The ones after have co. wgirl style added.

1. Ekaette Bassey
2. Idara Etim
3. Uduak Akpan
4. Aniekan Umoren
5. Unwana Udo
6. Iniobong Ekanem
7. Mfoniso Ekpo
8. Eno-Obong Essien
9. Nsikan Udoh
10. Imaobong Umana
11. Uwem Eyo
12. Eme-Obong Udo
13. Nsikak Ekong
14. Uduakobong Udo
15. Aniedi Umoren
16. Ekomobong Udo
17. Uwana Ekpo
18. Ekaette Umana
19. Nsikak Udo
20. Uduakobong Umoren
21. Eno-Obong Udo
22. Mfoniso Umana
23. Ekaette Udo
24. Uduakobong Umoren
25. Eno-Obong Udo
26. Mfoniso Umana
27 Uduakobong Umoren
28. Mfoniso Umana

The ones here are good in 69, doggy and cow girl style

1. Adaeze Okoye
2. Chiamaka Nwankwo
3. Ngozi Eze
4. Chioma Okafor
5. Ifeoma Onyekwere
6. Amara Iwuanyanwu
7. Uchenna Okorie
8. Nneka Ude
9. Ogechi Nwosu
10. Oluchi Iwuagwu
11. Chidinma Okonkwo
12. Chinyere Nwachukwu
13. Ugochi Ibe
14. Nkiru Opara
15. Ijeoma Uzoma
16. Ebere Okereke
17. Chika Nnamani
18. Onyinye Ezeanya
19. Kosisochukwu Onwuka
20. Nwando Iheanacho
21. Somtochukwu Okoli
22. Uju Nwadike
23. Chizoba Nwankpa
24. Nnedi Okonkwo
25. Adanna Eze
26. Akudo Iwuanyanwu
27. Nkem Okafor
28. Ifunanya Iwuala
29. Uzoma Ibe
30. Nneoma Okorie
31. Ozioma Nwosu
32. Chidimma Mba
33. Chinyeaka Nwachukwu
34. Ugonna Okonkwo
35. Nkemdilim Nnamani
36. Iheoma Ezeanya
37. Ebele Onwuka
38. Chikodili Iheanacho
39. Onyeka Okoli
40. Kosisochi Nwadike
41. Nwabugo Nwankpa
42. Somadina Okonkwo
43. Ujunwa Eze
44. Chizaram Iwuanyanwu
45. Nkemakonam Okafor
46. Ifechukwu Onyekwere
47. Uzochi Ibe
48. Nneka Okorie
49. Ogechukwukama Nwosu
50. Chidiebere Mba
51. Chinyelum Nwachukwu
52. Ugochinyere Okonkwo
53. Nkemjika Nnamani
54. Ihuoma Ezeanya
55. Echezona Onwuka
56. Chikaima Iheanacho
57. Onyekachukwu Okoli
58. Kosisochukwukama Nwadike
59. Nwachukwu Nwankpa
60. Somtochukwukama Okonkwo

https://x.com/drpenking/status/1733065593870328239?s=46

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Shezzman: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2023
A very stupid man. Why these crap!

4 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Faiththatworks(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Hi
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by SkullIMAM: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Foolish man

The kind of life helinues lives and brag
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by abhosts(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Ironically, some of those women would now be married and their families would have billed the simp that married them a lot of money during traditional marriage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Never4getU: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2023
If u make money women are a willing tool for sexual adventures.... very useless human creature

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by SkullIMAM: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Never4getU:
If u make money women are a willing tool for sexual adventures.... very useless human creature

You are correct

Like your mother?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by GoodRocks: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2023
The man must be loaded with cash.

I have said this over and over again that the average Nigerian girl has absolutely nothing to write home about. Once you have a nice apartment, look good with little cash you can bang any girl of your choice, and if you manage to have a low budget ride, forget it Nigeria girls will be dying to have you. You'll literally bang all the girls in your neighborhood, street and area just as this man did. Nigeria girls have no value and worth. You can knack them with just indomie and eggs

9 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by GoodRocks: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Shezzman:
A very stupid man. Why these crap!

The over 86 women who choose to sleep with him ain't stupid? But as usual let us blame the man.

You must be a 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by LeoDeKing: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Ibong and chukwu, that's what I keep seeing in the list.
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Ipobpigs2: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ibong and chukwu, that's what I keep seeing in the list.
Lmao.
28 ibongs
60 chukwus

The chukwus won the competition. I think the man get money, that is why the chukwus won. But the ibongs naturally like d!!cks.

6 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2023
abhosts:
Ironically, some of those women would now be married and their families would have billed the simp that married them a lot of money during traditional marriage.
Hope you're still a virgin sha
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The over 86 women who choose to sleep with him ain't stupid? But as usual let us blame the man.

You must be a 🤡
The man acted chidish
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Shezzman: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Lol. Not like that. Is just so odd...
GO0DHardDick:

You must be a 🤡
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by GoodRocks: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The man acted chidish

And the 86 prostitutes who had no shame acted smart and mature?

You must be a 🤡

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by eepeepook: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2023
In this life, never drink water after orange juice. You go learn by force.
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Esama: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2023
And the stupid eboes people will call we Edo ashawo. Thunder fire eboes people. Useless tribe good for nothing than drugs trafficking baby factory and ritualist 419.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

And the 86 prostitutes who had no shame acted smart and mature?

You must be a 🤡
It's the person who wrote the list that's a small boy, not the ladies that fvcked him.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by GoodRocks: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's the person who wrote the list that's a small boy, not the ladies that fvcked him.

The 86 prostitutes did it in secret hoping that everything will be hidden so as a simp dude will show up and Marry them some day. I am very sure they're smart and mature for doing that?

🤡

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The 86 prostitutes did it in secret hoping that everything will be hidden so as a simp dude will show up and Marry them some day. I am very sure they're smart and mature for doing that?

🤡
If you say so, is your opinion 🤡

The man who wrote this list is chidish, that's my opinion and I still stand by it 🤡

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Fulaninigger: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Ibo women well represented, over 90%. I'm not surprised, una well done
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Tobichimezie: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Lol

I hate to get into all this petty tribal fights but all tribes were represented in the man's sexcapades including lots of Yoruba ladies which the OP mischievously excluded. The full list he made is on his Facebook page, even Northern girls had their own exclusive list. I think the man exaggerated the numbers cause disease suppose don kill am if those numbers were true.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by kettykin: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2023
The man is a port Harcourt man , a good number of the girls are port Harcourt girls and niger delta girls but imbecility will not allow some fools to know that there are rivers indigenes that bear igbo name. Yorubas are well represented in the full list
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by SkullIMAM: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Esama:
And the stupid eboes people will call we Edo ashawo. Thunder fire eboes people. Useless tribe good for nothing than drugs trafficking baby factory and ritualist 419.

Afonjaa look below.

Claimyour agbo Jedi dirty in peace and leave edo

Your problem should be a foolish man posting nonsense not fight a dirty tribe like your failed pa

2 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Melagros(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Hmmmmm this is so dirty
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by SkullIMAM: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

Uncircumcised Aboki

Here you go

3 Likes

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by SkullIMAM: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Melagros:
Hmmmmm this is so dirty

Does this man look normal to you ?

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Shalommy(f): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chaii... And the man na hiv/Aids carrier. Tuueeehh

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by madscientist88(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
lol them go soon go court.or maybe its part of their contract.
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by IVORY2009(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... And the man na hiv/Aids carrier. Tuueeehh

Nne Uche
Re: A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) by Melagros(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
SkullIMAM:

Does this man look normal to you ?
U mis interpreted my quote, I wasn't supporting him either

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Rihanna / Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies / Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.