Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,451 members, 7,897,912 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) (43100 Views)

List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Treasure17(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, wetin man piking go do no, after person don hussle legit from Monday to Friday, nah to enjoy him money small, before another person go help am chop am grin
True Man.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by DesChyko: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
samcolee:

Cheaper or I'm not reading right?

Like.. One can o. I missed that o.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

Don't let the advocates of 'Nigerians must sacrifice ' see this oh. grin what right do you have self to use milo and butter. Ko necesstary.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Rejouir: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
ufuosman:
5k no big again o, 5k wen men they put for pocket take dey manage dem self for a week or 10days self na no dey reach 2/3 days again. Tinubu dey reap us back to back with policy and appointments 😂😂😂😂
i could remember when i could use 5k to take myself out then, with my friends. But now 5k can only buy me a meal and 2 bottles. For me alone o!

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by MrBONE2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Greenbirth:
all the bastard in this forum, yarimo, Helinus, sarki, and other animals will never know peace in their entire miserable life shocked shocked

grin

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by sammyonal: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dey play, e be Ur Messiah abi?
ufotunang:
Nigerians miss Peter obi...if Peter obi was the one in power all this prices of food stuffs would had been cheap ..he would had make the economy to be good and better
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ahnie: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Some kolo for don kpeme me with invectives had it bn na me post this stuffs...ndi uchu
wunmi590:

My sister, you are not an attention seeker, you are just opening our eyes to the current reality of how the present country has turn out to be under some incompetent leaders
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Pineapplelove: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
qtguru:
Meanwhile food is cheap in the EU if you don't convert to naira.

Bread is 1.25 euro with 30 euros plus, I bought so much food.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by AMI3(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:
And some deluded folks are boldly screaming it is way cheaper to live in Nigeria not considering the very low earning capacity of overwhelming majority of Nigerians.

How can a private school teacher, earning N25k a month afford this? angry

who dey pay 25k unless may na lagos

when i was teaching na 15k i mean last year. until i told them say i no dey do again. i come de start my small business make proprietor no carry me do money ritual on top of him job.

i was just the only man in that school because most guys in my area do not want to teach because of low pay
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Rejouir:
i could remember when i could use 5k to take myself out then, with my friends. But now 5k can only buy me a meal and 2 bottles. For me alone o!
5k b4 u be big guy na, anywhere una go men go confirm. Bt 5k self u no owe money o😂😂
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

When you have 5k then, you go give babe 1k she go even dey praise you like God then, you self go use the remaining 4k hold body for days
Country don spoil I swr
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Mindlog: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
AMI3:

who dey pay 25k unless may na lagos

when i was teaching na 15k i mean last year. until i told them say i no dey do again. i come de start my small business make proprietor no carry me do money ritual on top of him job.

i was just the only man in that school because most guys in my area do not want to teach because of low pay

Truly, that pay is exploitative! angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sammy101111:

5k no fit use 3hours . To transport around Lagos and even eat 😂
if u chop pay transport for d day d money don go like say dem rob u😂😂😂 baba dey reap us

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

I woke up early and I was hungry, I needed to step down before main food will be ready, the only small small food I've at home is cereal for my babies, I'm not really interested in that..

I checked home no milo again and we have few milk at home so I decided to go and but things I can quickly consume..

1. Bread×2 🍞 (₦2,000)
2. Milo =N1,800
3. Three crown milk = ₦450
4. Blue band butter = ₦1,000
5. Dangote sugar = ₦400

Behold ₦5,650 well spent, I took ₦6,000 in my pocket out and I came back with ₦350...

That blue band is not BUTTER.

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
chidi2003:

No! When i was in the High institution, i was able to manage 5k every month (2009/2010)
Confirm matter👍🏽 if you just hold 10k ur go still flex small inside dat month
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
if Tinubu makes heaven, I go relocate go hell fire
😂😂😂😂
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
ufotunang:
Nigerians miss Peter obi...if Peter obi was the one in power all this prices of food stuffs would had been cheap ..he would had make the economy to be good and better

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That GBAJUE
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
toxtimmy:
Tinubu spent 1 million naira a day on food...not just Tinubu all governors etc. spend billions or close to a trillion naira on food and drinks.

Lol

those men na agba baller na😂
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Heffalump(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, it has gone finally, it is only a politician with the fear of God that can change this country..

That can only be Peter Obi. No one else for now cry
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
thelegend1:

If you know as them dey cash out daily with this artificial forex scarcity they created, you will weep for Nigeria.

I'm waiting for telecoms giants to say them no do again...then we will be past the point of redemption.
D reaping no get brake, back to back and still dey claim dey give big force hope. Na wa
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, it has gone finally, it is only a politician with the fear of God that can change this country..
dat politician no dey bliv me, cos na same circle ⭕️ dem dey turn. Cartel things with devilish mind

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by bhella10: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Na them, na so you go tell them the truth they will switch to Yoruba, idiotic cowards, weren't we talking in English, if I dey under bridge you for sabi me for una union na.
onikuure! English kee you! You and who dey speak English? Who tell you say Ogun understand foreign language? Koshi
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Godmademan(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
thelegend1:

If you know as them dey cash out daily with this artificial forex scarcity they created, you will weep for Nigeria.

I'm waiting for telecoms giants to say them no do again...then we will be past the point of redemption.
Exactly, back to stone age. Obasanjo would be the most disappointed man in the country. Every legacy of his down the drain while he is still alive

2 Likes

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Love800(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hello.
How do u see sweden?
Is it good to migrate to?
qtguru:
Meanwhile food is cheap in the EU if you don't convert to naira.

Bread is 1.25 euro with 30 euros plus, I bought so much food.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by sammyonal: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
I swear God, me when I was 6 yrs now am clocking 40 next year and the country is even worse. Well me don already port cos no hope for that country again.
Ishilove:

I've been hearing that since I was a baby. Nigeria isn't getting better, it's getting worse

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by obesse: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
The favour don dey reach all of Dem and their family small small
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Gboy101: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
vexing:

Titus is N800 bro
blie band butter is 1000
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by writeprof(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

With the present exchange rate this is consistent with the prices of same goods in Cameroon, the difference is most Cameroonians don't complain that much. A few items on the list though are slightly cheaper compared to Cameroon. The truth is prices of most items have soared across the globe and Africa in particular whose economy is driven by the fluctuations of raw materials at the international market

What's the earning and purchasing power of the CFA in Cameroon?
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by ThunderFireAgba: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
ufotunang:
I swear, the guy get listening ear.
We lost a gem.
Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Melonsmasher: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
3 crown that used to be N70 now N450

Nigeria is gradually getting better

1 Like

Re: See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture) by Greenfaces: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

I woke up early and I was hungry, I needed to step down before main food will be ready, the only small small food I've at home is cereal for my babies, I'm not really interested in that..

I checked home no milo again and we have few milk at home so I decided to go and but things I can quickly consume..

1. Bread×2 🍞 (₦2,000)
2. Milo =N1,800
3. Three crown milk = ₦450
4. Blue band butter = ₦1,000
5. Dangote sugar = ₦400

Behold ₦5,650 well spent, I took ₦6,000 in my pocket out and I came back with ₦350...

It's you that causes it. Why will you buy 2 bread. That's just the only mistake in the whole thing if not everything is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Post Your New Year Food Here Let's See / How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? / Free School Meal By Countries Including Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.