Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie (43323 Views)

Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Mummyfour(f): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
He didn't even mention his precious Judy. That means she can be dragged grin grin. She will deal with him today
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Kevineleven(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Beware of Energy vampirerism
Many celebrity and none celebrities are into it,
It is a dark spiritual concept where people feed off other people's energy; the person that practice energy vampirerism believes that if they can get you to hate them or stay mad at them, your energy or energies is channelled towards them there by making them more successful.
That means the more you hate them, the more successful they become.
The more you are angry at them, the more successful and healthy they become.
SAVE YOUR ENERGY FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Kobicove(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Yul Edochie keep peppering them grin
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Sleekfingers: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
They will start attacking him now.....Yul really know how to pepper dem....

The only two things you can't drag in my presence are
1. Amala + abula , accompanied with Eja obokun and fresh red snapper

2. Grilled pork chop with chilled Guinness stout
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Angrigowt: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Small body,big engine. With that him fake deep rich man voice. E don tay wey I see am for eic movies. Ritualist
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by sukkot: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mama there goes that mane Yul brynner
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by almarthins(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
The only two people you cannot drag in my presence is my father and President Tinubu - Yul Edochie

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZDCBJkkds

Tinubu is really fixing Nigeria o

By making poverty a real reality. Now that the naira is about to get scarse than dollar. Tinubu is really is doing a good job.

Nonsense!
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by sukkot: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:
They will start attacking him now.....Yul really know how to pepper dem....

The only two things you can't drag in my presence are
1. Amala + abula , accompanied with Eja obokun and fresh red snapper

2. Grilled pork chop with chilled Guinness stout
elede ati Odeku ? 👀
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Sleekfingers: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
sukkot:
elede? 👀

Yes Elede....whats wrong with eating pig?
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
That was what they said about Buhari.
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by IjebuWarrior: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Okoro Savages don enter one chance grin

2 Likes

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by sukkot: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Yes Elede....whats wrong with eating pig?

ahhhh o man di coronary artery ni pelu plaque 👀
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Myself2(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.
Your brainlessnes destroyed your beautiful home but you never still get sense.

Chai, what a disgrace he has become

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Omegacomedy: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hello Nairalanders
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Yemaya: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kevineleven:
Beware of Energy vampirerism
Many celebrity and none celebrities are into it,
It is a dark spiritual concept where people feed off other people's energy; the person that practice energy vampirerism believes that if they can get you to hate them or stay mad at them, your energy or energies is channelled towards them there by making them more successful.
That means the more you hate them, the more successful they become.
The more you are angry at them, the more successful and healthy they become.
SAVE YOUR ENERGY FOR YOU.

You are a wise and brilliant man many here are fools

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Dpaulie(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.
Coming from who never get a home

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Antoeni(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
It's time to start ignoring this guy. Polygamy is a very expensive lifestyle.
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Shollez(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
High service man
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by WorldRichest: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.

You dey for the home with him? Abi no be fake life celebrities dey post? You know the nonsense he was taking from the first innocent looking witch? He has dumped her and moved on with another fat idiotic witch, so mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by YesDaddy1: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sebi na d damsel wet dey always disturb our piss with 'delicious' menu be ds.
Oh, u forgot to switch moniker okwea??

And I'm very sure you have Yoruba clients you prepare soup for, abi??
With the level of hate for yorubas in this one, I won't be surprise if she laces her food with poison just to register her hate for u for being Yoruba.
cool

ahnie:
Weyrey be disgracing ndi Igbo,we've dashed him to the ndi ofe mmanu's.

Turu ugo ndi ofe'mmanu lota.
Aru'ala tufia!!!
Always acting like someone whose brain dem bury inside redoil.

Ndigbos and hate/bitterness ........

4 Likes

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Cocolatti(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
The Igbos will now change his name to Yul Yorubachie

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by NOwazobia: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
I must belong
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Sillymoderators: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.
What makes him brainlessness because of his choice? You are also a brainlessness person for whoever is your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Sillymoderators: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Cocolatti:
The Igbos will now change his name to Yul Yorubachie
Lmao 😂🤣...very vile tribe!
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Sillymoderators: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
Weyrey be disgracing ndi Igbo,we've dashed him to the ndi ofe mmanu's.

Turu ugo ndi ofe'mmanu lota.
Aru'ala tufia!!!
Always acting like someone whose brain dem bury inside redoil.
Hateful and bitter tribe, that is why it will take donkey years before Igbos will rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Apel147(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Most comments here shows obi was just an Igbo candidate and not a national project like most of them claim! So no Igbo was expected to follow another candidate of their choice?

2 Likes

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Father4all: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mumu
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by MrSly(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tjra:

I been dey gbadun your food threads but you just disappointed me.

Honestly, Yul Edochie get sense pass you.

You hate the President of Nigeria and Biafraland- His Excellency President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Same National father who is working tirelessly to make your region safe so you can sleep with your two eyes closed at night.

But you love Simon Ekpa. A fugitive whose criminal gangs flog your parents and hold them hostage every Monday.

No be juju be that?
You are the real dead brain here. Ethnic politics has a way of making it's hardliners look foolish in thought and you do.
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Headward: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
I think he dey find appointment but he no go see, mumu man
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by blesdman(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
The only two people you cannot drag in my presence is my father and President Tinubu - Yul Edochie

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZDCBJkkds
The 4th pix sha. That lady frontal Na attraction for the dude
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
This one don join Reno Omokri to dey beg for crumbs from Jagaban table.

This is so undignified...! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Korede Bello's Photo As A 14-Year-Old Boy Trends / Cee-c And Leo On Birthday Vacation In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.