Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water (22528 Views)

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by NaijaCover(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
God Almighty Help Us
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Faposky95: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tjra:
Anambra again?

Dem ladies lack the sexipilldo......
Too manly......!!!!
Why.. !!!!
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by jaksmillioniar: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ibo are so fill with wickedness a heart fill with evil. Dat why dey can Neva be president
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Drone95(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTFFFFFFF MANNNN!

If too say na my MAMA dat useless landlady pour hot water..

I swear down!

Na my old KALA i go use BLAST BLAST the landlady left leg drop 4 ground b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

Which kind NONSENSE be dis!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Toy hand gun grin
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Higherthan: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin skull miners are in angels human body
Yes o compared to this animals.
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Rhassidy360: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Free house rent loading
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by specialmati(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don derail threads by posting off topic
grin grin grin grin grin grin you don't switch account immediately since the day of buhari till now the country has not made any progress and you are the one asslicking him telling us he is the best thing after birthday cake.
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by blamingthedevil: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anambra women are very wicked.

Plan and execute evil, then start blaming the devil
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by specialmati(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Higherthan:

Yes o compared to this animals.
grin grin grin grin grin I just tease you to know what you do for a living,you need to be arrested
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by yommen: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Landlady Oran! Iyaaje!
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Popeonah(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
God knows that she will come back to the same hospital either dead or alive
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Osanoghodua1: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Make them help her na. Evil landlady
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by fleksy: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
ecolime:

You dey craze I swear

The guy thrives in bad news yet not a celebrity...

All this for the gram!

1 Like

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Justiceleague1: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://punchng.com/landlady-bathes-anambra-woman-with-hot-water/
Na wia man dey work,na there him dey see him food to take chop

1 Like

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Thonee(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
When Joeboy said that Igbo women are wíçkéd, some people mistook his for bigotry.
Igbo women are beautiful but wíçkédnéss dwells in most of them.
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Jossibest(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
If your landlord or landlady increases his or her rent can't you look for house ex were instead of making unnecessary argument?
See were the argument have landed you
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by mukthar2000(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chaiii, that region again. Wickedness and saddest news day by day

That is why they claim someone state as no mans land.
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Harrynight(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Now she will collect

Her brain will now reset to know that all those aggressive and violence attack just to intimidate your tenant were not necessary
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Goldbw122(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Money stop nonsense is swear.. Such a pity, I hope she gets well soon..
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Desusi: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tjra:
Anambra again?

Na dem dem.As soon as l read the headlines,l know it must be from my people in the east.Hmmm,they no dey carry last in this matter.
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Miravik900(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo are so fill with wickedness a heart fill with evil. Dat why dey can Neva be president

My boy longtime
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by JudasNaKarrot: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Boogyman557:

I swear down!

Na my old KALA i go use BLAST BLAST the landlady left leg drop 4 ground b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
My Pikin take it easy o.

What Dog saw that has made him bark non stop, Goat have already seen it tey tey and kept mute.

Anyway, I know that as you grow older you will understand. Your blood still dey hot due to age.
That gun you posted there, does it speak of who you are?

Take life easy o!

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Which Governor again, is everything government? Can't you handle your life again?
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Boogyman557:

I swear down!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
No worry, space still dey for you for Prison make you rest chop beans with water and stone
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Banbanna(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
How I wish the authorities would not only imprison her but confisticate her house as well over this devilish act.
UDOKABESTLUV:

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by eepeepook: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Put the perpetrator in jail.
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Sirianese: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why e be say na only Igbo women dey pour hot water, acid on their husband, dey maltret their house help or step-children to point of death...is it because of the hair on their legs, or the moustache on the average Igbo woman's upper lip?

You guys need to do better!
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Realist777: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:
Latest Bad News, Coming From Anambra State

Don't Forget, UDOKABESTLUV Bring Bad News
Baba, still maintain your "" na!
I hope you didn't change because trolls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle / Police Parades Arrested Oyo PMS Boys In Ekiti (Video) / Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.